youtu.be/HxvNZisaB8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just kill yourself if you think you dont matter

You don't even understand Nietzsche

Nihilism means 'YOU' don't matter.
I am fucking god.

explain.

Your mom's fat ass.

IN MUD??!! as if wearing a gay fucking socks wan't faggot enough.

FYI, All Nihilists are faggots.
That is why you hate yourself.
AND also pussies that don't have the balls to do it.

Nietzsche said that nihilism is bad, he never advocated for nihilism, he just foresaw the logical conclussion of christian value of truth above everything else. He also stated in "The Gay Science" and "Thus spoke Zarathustra" that God was like a sun for the people to orbit, but without sun people have nothing to orbit, so they drift away into the nothingness and void. To overcome this state of being you have to reinvent a moral system, so yeah, he was against "nihilism" (= absence of value) and he was pro strong masculine values (read his works "Wenn du zum Weibe gehst, vergiss die Peitsche nicht" (If you go for women, don't forget the whip) for example or "Also sprach das Eisen zum Magneten:Ich hasse dich am meisten, weil du anziehst, aber nicht stark genug bist, an dich zu ziehen" (Thus spoke the iron to the magnet: I hate you the most because you attract, but you're not strong enough to pull) [sorry for butchering it with my De-En translation) , paired with high regards to science, he was a good boy and he dindu nuffin wrong (disregard everyone who thinks he was a Jew friend, he said that Jews are a necessity to overcome, so if we overcome Jews we are strong enough to be without them etc.)
*tips fedora*

You are ignorant of the beauty of this world.

Sounds exhausting.

It's funny, they say that life has no meaning and value but still value their life instead of taking the quick way out of this misery.

Yea I honestly want to know also

They're just emos and attention whores.

Kantian ethics

>explain yourself
"Everything is permissible" is a shitty moral premise in practice? Even a shred of pragmatic values will lead one to realize this.

>Faggots who believe people should not become Nihilistic, Explain yourself.

Every response:
>if nothing matters then kill yourself faggot fuck you I hate you God is love

Well you have your answer, OP. There are those that think critically and see reality for what it is and realize that nihilism is the truth, and then there are virtue-signalling unthinking automatons who will burst out in anger at you for daring to suggest that their childhood indoctrinations are bullshit. No reasons provided, no alternative offered, just a "fuck you go kill yourself."

And people wonder why mass shooters exist.

Nihilism is just the "depression" stage of the well-known "5 Stages of Grief."

Treat awakening - the death of innocence - like any other traumatic loss and one eventually reaches acceptance.

And then the next stage of life begins.

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

there is no god

if you use god as an excuse to physically damage me irreparably i have every right to kill you

Because it's easy, and the easy answer is usually not the right answer.

How can there be misery without meaning? What justification would there be to do anything in particular over anything else?

nihilism removes your motivation
it is way better to channel that energy into hate instead of apathy

>"Imagine that I win the lottery and I'm wondering what to do with the money. I look around for what would be the most fun to do with it: buy a yacht, travel in first class around the world, get that knee operation, etc.. I decide that what would be really fun is to give the money to charity and to enjoy that special feeling you get from making people happy, so I give all my lottery money away. According to Kant, I am not a morally worthy person because I did this, after all I just did whatever I thought would be the most fun and there is nothing admirable about such a selfish pursuit. It was just lucky for those charities that I thought giving away money was fun. Moral worth only comes when you do something because you know that it is your duty and you would do it regardless of whether you liked it."
So basically just "do your duty" because "it's your duty"
That's boomer-tier thinking, drone mentality. Why do your duty if it reaps no rewards?

No fucks will be given. Very dangerous to the Elites and their human effort milking power structures.

Meaning doesn't exist and there is no meaning to that either, so don't worry about it faggot.

Nihilism is wisdom and spiritual freedom.

Are ya?

What you are saying is boomer mentality. Stop doing shit for pleasure because pleasure doesn't serve you. It serves the beast made out of clay.

Nihilism is just for people who are too lazy to do anything important with their lives so they say nothing matters anyways as an excuse for being unproductive shits who don't benefit society and are a drain of this planet's precious resources.

He was an existentialist and probably one of the early absurists. He knew there wasn’t any inherent meaning to life but that you had to make your own

Is it laziness or is it fear? Nihilism feels like a sort of coping mechanism for people that have no purpose or are scared of action.

>nihilism
Literally why?

Kant is a fucking hack who put feels over reals

I don't care what generation has what mentality. I can think whatever I want.

Nihilism is the answer because the future is hopeless.

Feeling fulfilled feels much better and comes from improving life for ourselves and others, thanks for asking.

Nihilism feels like shit and doesn't improve shit.

You are hopeless fucking pseud

How is it more hopeless now than it ever was? With epigenetic modification making strides and new horizon is getting ready to reveal itself to us.

Elon Musk is gonna save us all so we can build a perfect society on mars

You should become nihilistic - survive the blackpill and you transform.

This universe is balanced, that is its nature - it is a zero-sum universe; disturbed. For every light, there is a corresponding darkness - for the void of the abyss, there above hangs the brightest of lights.

For some, the above world begins to go grey, the light fades and a profound and deep sadness sets in - they confuse this with the realisation that the world is fundamentally a dark place in its totality.
What has truly happened, is pieces of light have fallen into the darkness, and a harrowing journey must be undertaken to get them back, and restore them.

For if allowed, something worse than darkness will set in; the pure grey, the entropic mix of light and dark... nothingness.
So if you've taken the black pill, then your journey has started, to find the lost pieces of light and restore them, but to do so you must understand this:

1) Whoever you were before this, WILL die.
2) You can get lost and fail.
3) You WILL suffer. The faster you suffer to transform yourself, the less suffering meaninglessly you'll have to endure.

God be with you. You'll need it.
I'm serious.

>Stop doing shit for pleasure because pleasure doesn't serve you.

I've lived life the way you recommend, doing things for duty regardless of pleasure, and it certainly did not serve me. It turned me into a beast of habits, numb to all feeling, just a spider on a web of causation. Pure boomer mentality. GET WIFE WORK HARD HAVE KIDS PAY TAXES SMILE SMILE KEEP SMILING. That sort of bullshit.

That's not an answer, it's an excuse. Answers provide solutions, nihilism provides disconnection and acceptance.

It’s all worth fighting for...it always has been and always will be. You can win. Know this to be true.

Here's a joke for you fags:

>So the other day, I got in an argument with a nihilist.

Mussolini was influenced by Nietzche, he was impressed by the ubermench complex

kek

Nihilists are idiots that don't have the balls to kill themselves.

this. nihilism is a disease. you are already pozzed. instead of looking for a cure you just embrace your AIDS and keep shooting up with dirty needles.

Apathy and degeneracy are a consequence. For example: today's degeneracy is largely a consequence of millenials being told that they are nothing more than star dust descended from animals.

Also, simple refutation of nihilism:
The proposition "Nihilism is true," if true, would be meaningless. A necessary property of a proposition is that it has meaning. Therefore, if true, the proposition couldn't exist. The proposition does exist: "Nihilism is true." Therefore the proposition is false.

Alternative version:
The proposition "Nihilism is true," if true, would be meaningless. In order to have a value of true, a proposition must have meaning. Therefore the proposition couldn't have a value of true. Anything without a value of true has a value of false. Therefore the proposition is false.

both modus tollens

The only possible remotely rational counterargument for this would be to argue that subjective meaning can exist without objective meaning, but that would imply subjective meaning doesn't objectively exist (I need to think about this more, actually). All things that exist, such as your lack of comprehension of this, objectively exist.

Re-watch The Big Lebowski, 21st century nihilism isn't about recognizing the implications of postmodern philosophy, but the meaninglessness of individual aspects of your life. Being is not inherently meaningful or meaningless, it just is. Meaning comes from Becoming, the particular things that come and go through your time as a person. Filling your life with meaningless shit like pop music, platitudes, hedonic behavior, and trite ideas is nihilistic because you are making your life is what you do and doing those things is devoid of meaning.

>there is no god
This poses the same problem as does "gay marriage." In both cases, neither mean what Christians mean by these words. By "god," you mean a non-existent, silly thing; you have no understanding of "God," and have no wish to. Same with "marriage." What Christians mean by "marriage" is "marriage under God," so gay, Christian marriage is impossible. I feel like a simple agreement to simply use different words than us would solve a lot of problems. Like, from now on you can whine about how "fubaluba" doesn't exist and everyone can just nod politely and get on with their conversations, and faggots can have "pee pee in butthole announcement day" when they make public their plans to share their taxes.

How do you channel it though? I don't know how to start since I can never find the energy to do it even though I have goals

>Nihilism means 'YOU' don't matter
Does it?

I've been saying this forever.
Nihilism is a self detonating belief. That is, its truth is that truth doesn't exist.
If you can't see how paradoxical that is I don't know what to tell ya.

Double slit experiment provides hard evidence this is a simulated reality. As when the particulars are not observed going through each slit a probability distribution appears. Even further you can do "reverse casuality" experiments with a similar double slit set up which shows even more evidence of this being a simulated information based probabilistic reality , NOT a deterministic material based reality.

Simulations by logic cannot simulate themselves.

So you are in a reality that is being simulated in a parent reality.

Thus science, within the next decade, is going to come to the conclusion that there is something more fundamental than this entire universe that is doing the simulating and computing.

Already about 20-30% of physicists in top physics houses agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=odCjSK2T-bY

Check this video out ,Physicist Tom Campbell explaining a set of physics experiments which show pretty much beyond a shadow of a doubt what I explained above.

youtube.com/watch?v=xo176uIPmbY

Here's another talking about the double slit with delayed eraser experiment.

That ass is disgusting. It isn't just the size of the ass, it's the shape/perfection of it. Most females are too genetically inferior to have nice asses. Thus I'm pretty sure most ass guys are themselves genetically inferior, i.e. stupid.

>Double slit experiment provides hard evidence this is a simulated reality.
No it doesn't. Quantum field theory indicates that we're living within fields of fixed properties that probabilistically give rise to particles which constitute our being. The ostensibly unidirectional nature of time is an illusory product of our physiology. The difference between all gravity and the mass of all particles is exactly equal because the space that this potential is going into was formed 14 billion years ago out of still and balanced plane. We're part of the disruptive vibrations that will reverberate until the heat death of the universe.

The double slit experiment only proves our understanding of nature of reality is incomplete, not that this is a simulation. The faulty assumption you're making is that an inconceivable reality would be conceivable and thus that ours is a "simulation." It's the same mistake you idiots always makes - presupposing you're the God of it all.

I suppose the convolution of this would trick idiots into thinking this is equivalent anything more than "It just is."

Is it not?

>It turned me into a beast of habits, numb to all feeling,
that's what you are right now, you should kys yourself

?? No, it is equivalent to "It just is." It's a theory about how everything is equal to 0, which would probably trick stupid people into thinking no explanation for existence is needed.

Why be miserable when you can have fun?
Do some 3-MMC and rock out to some Motorhead.

>hedonism is awesome goy

>which would probably trick stupid people into thinking no explanation for existence is needed.
Existence of what? The nature of human existence is very clear and has been known for 150 years and theoretical physics is closing on a complete cosmological picture. Since we're merely human and incapable of venturing outside of this universe we've pretty much reached the terminus of discovering the big picture for humanity.

Read Heidegger and you can get the rest.

I show that to nihilistic friends to make them feel better.

This is more accurate to how I feel towards myself.

I'm not a nihilist myself, but the idea of hating everything when you think it's pointless is completely irrational.

Take it in stride and roll.

Hedonism is awesome. It has consequences though, like everything.
Every up has a down, but every good has a bad.
The idea that one can beat the other is impossible. The universe could not exist if such a thing were possible.

3-MMC is awesome btw. Best overall stim. Very friendly and forgiving.

I want to ask you: Do you think the results of the double slit experiment would differ at all depending on the state of mind of the observers?

Say, for example, 323 million people on lsd acting as observers?

>Existence of what?
stuff
The notion of anti-matter and such isn't sufficient to cancel out existence, e.g. both of these would exist. Even if there were some kind of anti-existence, aside from begging the question of how you would rationalize its "non-existence"? there is still a requisite explanation for the existence of a differentiation of "form" from just zero, e.g. why there is 1 and -1.
>we're merely human and incapable of venturing outside of this universe we've pretty much reached the terminus of discovering the big picture for humanity.
>so
>meaning therefore
So you propose that if we were incapable of understanding what is outside of the universe, we must therefore understand the big picture of humanity? Absurd (it's possible the consequence is false), so it must be a straw man, right?
The evil only in moderation meme is a lie. Hedonism demonstrably and invariably leads to destruction.

I think "observer" there means something like "recording" or some other nonsense. But in short, no, I don't see why that'd be true.

My idea of nihilism used to be (when I considered myself one, anyway), if nothing matters, why not help people around you and help bring happiness into the world? Then I started reading about cynicism, then I thought that most philosophers probably have a grain of universal truth in their interpretations of their experiences.

To that end, even ending one owns life is meaningless. Might as well see this shit through to the end.

If it gets too gay, ending it early is still an option.

>The evil only in moderation meme is a lie. Hedonism demonstrably and invariably leads to destruction.

Bullshit. You just lack strength. Most modern people do. You get one glimpse of hell and turn around. I dive right in.

Helping people tends to make them weak. Teaching people is fine, but doing the classwork for them helps no one and makes shit far more inefficient. People don't like that though. Work am scurry durrrr!

Even if hedonism were fine if you're stronk enough, you can't know that until you engage in hedonism. Thus, it's possible pre-hedonist that anyone is too weak. The benefits of hedonism are too shallow to be worth risking the consequences of being too weak. Thus, hedonism is advocated only by idiots and you should go away.

saved

also saved

So what is hedonism to you?
I assume things you don't like.
I also assume things you like, like browsing/posting on Sup Forums, are somehow not hedonism.

Hedonism iirc is believing what is most pleasurable is what is most important, with a stong hedonism variant basing what morality on the "hedonic calculus." Faggot, if you can't google the word yourself, go away.

Hedonism isn't just doing what you like because we don't live in a vacuum.

>Hedonism iirc is believing "what is most pleasurable is what is most important"
No one ITT has stated the quoted, so why did you bring that faggotry up? I've found that people like you who talk shit about pleasures or other related things, have never actually suffered or been through trials. Your kind tends to be spoiled rotten. I grew up with such folks.

Just saying, you're probably not old enough or burned enough to speak on morals or hedonism.
What's your political affiliation? If you say anything related to nazism or fascism, my ideas will be confirmed.

I disagree with that image. The fact that nothing has intrinsic value in and of itself it's depressing beyond reprieve. Why do anything, even feel good? Might as well close your eyes and go to sleep. At least then you won't be in pain and witness the suffering of your fellow man.

Solomon, one of the only based Jews, said in Ecclesiastes:

I said in my heart, "Come now, I will test you with pleasure; enjoy yourself." But behold, this also was vanity. I said of laughter, "It is mad," and of pleasure, "What use is it?" I searched with my heart how to cheer my body with wine—my heart still guiding me with wisdom—and how to lay hold on folly, till I might see what was good for the children of man to do under heaven during the few days of their life. So I became great and surpassed all who were before me in Jerusalem. Also my wisdom remained with me. And whatever my eyes desired I did not keep from them. I kept my heart from no pleasure, for my heart found pleasure in all my toil, and this was my reward for all my toil. Then I considered all that my hands had done and the toil I had expended in doing it, and behold, all was vanity and a striving after wind, and there was nothing to be gained under the sun. So I turned to consider wisdom and madness and folly. The wise person has his eyes in his head, but the fool walks in darkness. And yet I perceived that the same event happens to all of them. Then I said in my heart, "What happens to the fool will happen to me also. Why then have I been so very wise?" And I said in my heart that this also is vanity. For of the wise as of the fool there is no enduring remembrance, seeing that in the days to come all will have been long forgotten. How the wise dies just like the fool! So I hated life, because what is done under the sun was grievous to me, for all is vanity and a striving after wind.
Ecclesiastes 2:1-6, 9-12, 14-17

>Just saying, you're probably not old enough or burned enough to speak on morals or hedonism.
You think someone who doesn't understand the superiority of hedonism must not have suffered enough? Hedonism -is- suffering, you spastic.

t. 30-year-old guy with no friends who lives in a literal box cargo trailer

>Why do anything?
Why not? You know what your problem is? You whine too much.
>boo hoo woe is me!
Tough shit.

Nobody is whining you fucking faggot. This is a discussion on nihilism. Fuck off you stupid cunt.

read:
I disagree with the image, too. My brand of nihilism, though, was more interested in helping people and then ghosting them.

Hedonism isn't suffering, it's cover for suffering.
You're almost there.
t. 33 year old

PS: Cargo containers are very structurally sound. You outfit em right and they make terrific single-person homes.

>Nobody is whining
>"it's depressing beyond reprieve"

Didn't see this earlier, here have a happy one ^_^

Idiots like you ruin every thread about worthwhile topics. Expression of lack of reason is not whining, it's men discussing ideas. You're too retarded to understand anything of worth.

nihilism doesnt purpose literally any arguments to the real world, therefore useless. i guess maybe that serves its purpose

he is right, and you're also wrong.

Sounds like a few depressed fools not grasping the finer things in life patting each other on the back.

You wanna discuss ideas? Let's start with the basics. Earth and life on earth, and how both are absolutely indebted to violence and strife.
Life as we know it, and the planet in its current form are here only due to violence, sometimes extreme violence. Meteor impacts bringing water and extraterrestrial elements to the planet for example, violent natural events that made life possible.
The evolution of animals was driven by strife or violence. Here we begin to scratch some important aspects of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam too. Want to know more?

>Right about abstract concepts and emotional states

Thanks proving my point that psuedo-intellectuals ruin threads.

its not an abstract concept, you're just dumb, so its abstract to you. Remember when you go to sleep tonight, he was 100% right, and you completely wrong.

>what's the explanation for existence?
>it came from meteors
p sure you're an NPC

youtu.be/HxvNZisaB8E

The Miller-Urey experiment sums it up very well.
Life is basically a chemical reaction being sustained by the abundance of potential energy available to the system. It's basically a runaway reaction that is self-sustaining due to limits in the laws of physics. These laws of physics are the mystery. What created them? What created the initial energy?

The Abrahamic faiths are a joke for confusing these important question with their "faith".
When you get down to it, the very concept of paradise or heaven is anti-life. Anti-human. It's a place where there is no strife, no challenge, no reason to exist. Imagine living with God for all eternity. What would you do, FOREVER, with no challenges? Look what happens to people who don't work or perform constructive tasks.

People who don't face challenges are among the worst people in our species. They're either batshit from the lack of stimulation or absolutely spoiled rotten and entitled. In fact, most humans will intentionally make trouble or challenges for themselves when lack them from nature.
This is the driving force behind our wars and other bullshit. We've mastered life so well that for most of us, getting food and water daily is routine without hard work. Life is soul-crushingly boring when you have no challenge. Opiates, be they religions, drugs, or life itself, will destroy you. It's like playing an easy videogame, you just wanna turn it off.

>Life is basically a chemical reaction
You are implying a fallacy of the single cause; google it. Take a logic class and reevaluate your beliefs instead of so stupidly having faith that people you want to believe know what they're talking about. Consider the possibility that people disagree with you not because they are the ones stupid or not understanding something.

Typical