Music Propaganda Edition (MPE)

Times change and punk music of 70s and 80s can trigger todays soyboys, feel free to add, yesterdays antifascist has become todays nazi, apparently
youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk&index=3&list=LLdnSLxm4gT91Xu5tkLrYH7w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_LiV4X1Zs8
youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHYHqChlI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wjmh52fkQJA
youtube.com/watch?v=mnlze1ygsfI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZN6kCgMUjFw
youtube.com/watch?v=Cd-a7ZzoWmE
youtube.com/watch?v=z6Xae9jsqxU
youtu.be/-Y6bezBzxbc
youtube.com/watch?v=h0qJu4q8yd8
youtube.com/watch?v=VgTZ4yHI9Lc
youtu.be/c_q9HV9otUM
youtu.be/8YNfvl_qhVE
youtube.com/watch?v=E6PNmvio1GM
youtube.com/watch?v=r8cJs1W3kAc
youtube.com/watch?v=Tf6FbYJmJHI
youtube.com/watch?v=FZbyTj0Fj-k
youtube.com/watch?v=36vKj3ugHXk
youtube.com/watch?v=kMTAatF6FOI
youtu.be/wvQ2n-tAzLw
youtu.be/mhxZDXWWnWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Entry #2
youtube.com/watch?v=s_LiV4X1Zs8

how bout dis
youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHYHqChlI

100% Leaf Post

Damn the thread is not working, well too many mutts and 16olds, so wrong topic i guess...
Anyways
Entry #3
youtube.com/watch?v=Wjmh52fkQJA

youtube.com/watch?v=mnlze1ygsfI

Nice one Rusky you reminded me of this one too
youtube.com/watch?v=ZN6kCgMUjFw

youtube.com/watch?v=Cd-a7ZzoWmE

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Xae9jsqxU

How about this one?

youtu.be/-Y6bezBzxbc

youtube.com/watch?v=h0qJu4q8yd8

youtube.com/watch?v=VgTZ4yHI9Lc

Thats nice, thanks for the post dude

Played on a couple of bills with NOTA back in the day, their records are great but they were an epic live band, esp in mid-America wasteland 1980's.

Back in the day.
youtu.be/c_q9HV9otUM

One more for the snowflakes of the world.

youtu.be/8YNfvl_qhVE

youtube.com/watch?v=E6PNmvio1GM

Video not available, fuck youtube
check this one, its Greek nationalist punk
youtube.com/watch?v=r8cJs1W3kAc

>evaluating single songs instead of whole genres
>thinking that the symbols in the videos matter more than the music itself
>thinking that the visual things that have to be interpreted by your eyes are more effective than things that go instantly, unfiltered into your brain

The music that is played IS the propaganda, the tact, the instruments, the singer and the lyrics are more important than the video. Also: the person who sings is someone you insert yourself into while listening to the song (which explains why Hip Hop makes you more aggressive than cuck numale type of indie songs).

The best thing about punk is no one can understand the yelling lyrics so no one ever has to listen to them.

What was the political leaning of the band?
That classic anti-authoritarian American?

The band themselves and their message were very anti-authoritarian, but had a very large skinhead following because of their aggro music. Tulsa (where they were based) was, and still is, a skinhead stronghold. Plus back then there were so few live shows happening, everyone tended to go to any and every show they could, so was always a mixed crowd.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tf6FbYJmJHI

>ramones was literally fronted by a jew and a nazi that hated each other

funny shit

The Ramones doc "End Of The Century" is a decent watch, I always knew that Joey was the uber-lib Jew, Johnny was the right wing Reaganite, and Dee Dee was the party boy, but that doc really goes into how much animosity there was, esp between Joey and Johnny. Not a good copy on yootoob, but there are a few clips.
youtube.com/watch?v=FZbyTj0Fj-k

Here in Greece Skins are not synonymous with Nazis, quite the opposite to be honest, but i really like the music, i always liked american punk, it expresses working class people way better than the Brits, i love the anti-authoritarian feel , to be honest im not really into the white pride leanings that some bands had and i wouldnt feel good in a gig with neo-nazi punks. By the way when i was young i had an aSS cd ( U.S.A. nazi punk band), didnt like the lyrics but i loved the vibe, haven't found them since then, have you heard them? Catch 22 and Looney tunes style of anarchism is the true U.S. of America spirit for me, but im always into some pure U.S. punk, it feels so raw and true

not posting the live version from Germany

c'mon man

youtube.com/watch?v=36vKj3ugHXk

>refused to play songs about heroin

thats cool m8

checked
The only SS I'm aware of are the Japanese HC guys, very Bad Brains-ish. Of the US punk rock, I tend to like the West Coast/Midwest stuff the most, has more of that "looney tune" style you mentioned, more humor and less preachy. Ramones, Dead Boy, and the Dictators are some of the East Coast that embody that spirit, more about fast and fun, a message every once in awhile, but not so serious.
youtube.com/watch?v=kMTAatF6FOI

What do you want with this thread?

Almost no one search about music at internet, so making music to redpill people and expecting them discover and watch it.

You will need to use blackmarket CEO companies to put it at main page of youtube or r/all of ledddit

American working class is fucking gold, thats why middle class fears them so much and tries to divide em anyway possible, todays wannabe ''lefties'' would treat old punk songs as products of white supremacy, that was the point of the thread anyways. You need to redpill the working class, and by redpilling i mean unite them against the cancerous enstablishment. It has always been a war against the traitorous middle class

youtu.be/wvQ2n-tAzLw

I ain't got no respect
For people that are politically correct
They say that we got rights and we need 'em
But they're taking away all of our freedom
First they outlaw dope
Now in California you can't even light up a fucking smoke
I say it's high time we go wild
Murder your inner child

youtu.be/mhxZDXWWnWs