Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul

Let the hate begin.

>amazon.co.jp/神撃のバハムート-VIRGIN-SOUL-初回限定版-Blu-ray/dp/B0714Q31VW

So that was his problem?! I think the bad end for Tekkadan fitted the show very well and was the best thing about S2.

I hate it but what's there to say.
There's been an almost non-stop hate circlejerk since Friday.

Sup Forums hating something is one thing, but it seems to take a lot to get nips to hate something they were ready and waiting to love. It just shows how little the show did to satisfy their minimal standards and expectations

Can we now say that Virgin Soul has a hatebase, rather than a fanbase?

Pretty neat cover though

TBQH it looks like something from 15 years ago.

I can't explain it, but I really want to see more of this series, despite hating the back half of Virgin Soul

You just want it redone and assign the current S2 to the black history, we all do.

It's constructive criticism, I guess.

Honestly my problem wasn't Tekkadan getting torn up, it was the fact that the guy they got destroyed by didn't deserve to not just get away with it, but essentially be hailed a hero.

Rustal Elion's a piece of shit through and through, even if he won at the end there should've been a catch that came back to bite him in the ass because he was no better at best. At worst, worse because he could've held onto Gjallarhorn ideals but didn't.

Maybe they'll reconsider Manaria Friends

good animation and good plot that keeps you guessing.

I'd give it 9 out of 11

I'd say just play the GBF event but that was last month. It'll probably be rerun in the future though, with some additional stuff too.

I feel you, because honestly it was very entertaining to shit on every episode with you guys.

I've seen some really shitty anime before but this really is something else because:
>Unlimited Budget
>Nice style
>Interesting world
>Fantasy that's not isekai

It had so much potential that's why it's so infuriating.

Bad end for *some* members of Tekkadan has nothing to do with Rustal suddenly being dindu.

Rustal is not really a bad guy. Just a self-serving dude and a realist. I don't understand the rage against him.

Rustal denied them every single out they could find and killed them with the same weapon that they banned and didn't use, and then used said weapon on his own people to "justify" its usage. Hell, he used that shit nice and safe in orbit on people trapped on Mars.

He's scum on the same level of Tekkadan. He just got away with it. If you seriously think he's not a piece of shit you're probably no better than he is, morally speaking.

They'll probably still sell a bit since Nina is playable in Granblue fantasy.

This is unavoidable.

Wow, nice ad hominem. Just don't watch content that triggers you.

On the plus side the next BD bonus is Rita, who's not only been available before and also isn't even a good character, so there'll probably be a sharp cutoff as soon as Volume 2.

Nigga I'm over IBO. If anything Rustal and Nina have a lot in common.

Both their writers were willing to completely dismantle the established characters to fellate them.

>Just don't watch content that triggers you.
And the shit that propelled him into pure bullshit zone was all the last arc. And again, it's not that he did it. It's that the show glorified him for it. Not unlike Charioce.

Animation-wise, those first few episodes are gorgeous. Nina was always kind of annoying, but the show had a good sense of humor in the beginning, and the world seemed like it was going to be more fleshed out then in Genesis. I just can't wrap my head around how it crashed and burned so hard.