Media purge incoming. Our first operation

Fox, USA Today, CNN....

Pepper your angus.

Not going to lie: If you're a dip-shit, then none of the following that we present here will make any sense to you, simply because sense eludes you and has eluded you for most of your existence. If you are reading this, and you are an adult who believes yourself to be reasonable and sound of mind, yet find this baffling, then kill yourself. And we mean actually do it. No apologies later on. If you kill yourself, and cite this in your suicide note, we will publicly endorse it and laugh at your family.

Let's begin with a stupid faggot who the alt-right say they love, then hate, then love again. This particular faggot is called Milo Yiannopoulos, and the media absolutely pushed his poop in by suddenly releasing numerous hit-piece articles about some dumb shit he said about pedophilia. This character-assassination attempt went flawlessly, and the faggot disappeared for a while. He started to come back, but nowhere near as strong as he was before. A rising star had fallen. But this cock-smoking star did not rise by himself. He was lifted.

We (trolls) made Milo a mini-celebrity during Trump's presidential campaign, since he did a lot of “good” in the public speaking sphere, and he riled up a lot of moronic lefties in the process. After the media struck him down a few pegs, however, we got bored with the little fruitcake. There were other ways to make people fight each other and riot in the streets. And you know this.

Because we are becoming you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vk1YtbkZTqc
youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By ending him with such transparency, the media establishment found one of our means of bothering others. For months and months, reporters were afraid to say his name aloud. So we moved on. We are trolls, and we attack on numerous fronts. The moment you find us is the moment we move on to more Pepe-colored pastures, and contrary to popular musings we are not *all* fat nerds who live in front of a computer. Many trolls are either a normal person who you know, or a person with a dark side to their psyche.
Were it not for our incessant trolling and the magic of memes, Trump would have never been possible. But bear in mind, no true troll advocated for Trump because he/she liked him. True trolls just wanted to ensure maximum butthurt.

And that's why we do it.

Liberals, Republicans, Jews, mud races, queers, immigrants, furries, normies and all other manner of lowly filth have glimpsed the damage that we can bring to them and their kind. But, as their primitive natures and poor genetics permit, they understand us to only a limited extent.

We're here to help, so let us explain this simple principle:
Fuck you.

The mind-bending damage caused by trolls can be either microscopic, or the immense size of your mother's gaping, rancid, oozing and cavernous personality. For many would-be keyboard warriors, trolling is a type of humor; simply a morbid practice carried out at someone's expense. A good troll, however, is a wordsmith - striking particular people or groups with carefully selected phrases that are perfectly designed to either trick or piss off the target. Bad trolls tend to claim that they "Do it for the lulz." Good trolls, on the other hand, do it for no reason whatsoever. The lulz come naturally.
If someone you don't know suddenly trolls the ever-loving shit out of you, and you ask, "Why?"
Believe them when they say "Because fuck you."

If you announce you're a feminist, trolls will call you a man-hating, babying-making cunt with no value. If you join an online forum for suffers of HIV/AIDS, trolls will ask for your advice on how to follow the Magic Johnson diet.

The principle is as simple as it is dismissive. "Fuck you."

Time and time again we have tried to explain the art of trolling to normal people, or "normies" as we call them, and yet still they seem confused. We tell them what we love to do, and they ask, "Why are you so angry?" As if anger is a factor at all. Trust us when we say you will never see a happier group of human beings than trolls after a successful operation. The cheers and laughter are only matched by the tears and hatred created.

Malice is not a motivation. Normally.

However, MSM, you have managed to hold our attention and piss us off for many years.

If you're a real Trump supporter and care about politics and shit, then get fucked. Trump was fun in the beginning, but after his election, everything became dull.

We've moved on.

Anywho, the media tried and tried, but they couldn't stop us. At all. They were, and are currently (more than you know) at our mercy. Mid-twenty year old trolls are starting to get hired by these organizations, and they report in. In the coming days, you'll see more and more leaks from employees within the MSM itself, now that those who've managed to infiltrate it are becoming more coordinated. The older generation crossed the line a long time ago, though without knowing that we were the ones who drew it.

You fucked up.
You hired us.
We've got the memos.
We've got the mailing lists.
We've got the chat servers.
We've got access to the cables.
Some of us have access to the cameras.

Starting on March 8th, the bipartisan business connections, emails, memos, “employee advisement notifications” and “appropriate on-air verbiage” emails between Fox, USA Today and CNN will begin leaking.

Good luck, and get F.U.C'ed.

you write like Elliot Roger but I still hope you're legit
pic unrelated

Why do i feel like i just read something written by David Foster Wallace

OP might be a legit media insider because he writes like a complete faggot

this.

hammer don't hurt em/me

>kek fag
faggot detected
kys

youtube.com/watch?v=Vk1YtbkZTqc

SWING IT

>Many trolls are either a normal person who you know, or a person with a dark side to their psyche.
Lost.

who cares alot of you are going to be assassinated.
Like Don Lemon
we don't actually care about your secret conversations a shit load of you are going to die just because of your faces.

You can't stop it
So induldge yourself while you can

because I am on my way.
youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g

The first bunch of you to reply are treating this as if we've written a book and are asking for advice.

Hark, my dear faggots! For I shan't lie, I've got the typing skills equivocal to whatever ape Jane Goodall fucked to invent aids, but this is just the announcement.

So if this was too much for you to read, leave now, since you've got a shitstorm on the way.

We've got more sauce than the horrific shit Cooper's been sending to cheat on his husband.

Based, I hope you aren't a Larp. I want to see the media fall more than anything else. May kek bless thee

do it faggot

Digits for the media to fall finally. Good luck and thank you, inside anons.

You had me until you said doing it for the lulz is not the right reason. Everything else is more-or-less on the right path. Of course people troll for the lulz not "for next reason whasoever".

Saying that makes you sound like an edgy teenager desu

>truge if hue
I guess I’ll bump

Sorry for those who infiltrated them, they will be treated the sameas the old. With a rope around their neck slowly suffocating while watching their loved once bleed out, all live streamed. Fuck off with your paper war faggottery, only dead media whores matter

I like this.

Praise kek

I'm interested. what time March 8th?

Seriously. This is retarded. Everyone wants to larp the glory days of Anonymoose.

Why would you warn them about the leekz?

>"bipartisan business connections, emails, memos, “employee advisement notifications” and “appropriate on-air verbiage” emails"
>implying this isn't already public-knowledge for those with eyes to see

OP is a massive faggot. No one has, does, or will give a shit that MSM is completely corrupt and biased.
It's a fucking hugbox for boomers.
It's a fucking hugbox for disenfranchised millennials who realised they're not as smart as their parents lead them to believe, and thus have dedicated their sad lives to a "greater cause" that is bullshit.
You cannot lie effectively to those who do not WANT to be lied to.
Neck yourself.

STRONG START OP WEAK FINNISH.

Tl;dr for everyone who doesn’t want to read OP’s book
>media hired trolls like idiots
>trolls got their hands on insider info about the media’s dirty dealings
>”Starting on March 8th, the bipartisan business connections, emails, memos, “employee advisement notifications” and “appropriate on-air verbiage” emails between Fox, USA Today and CNN will begin leaking.”

Big if true. Good luck OP, you long winded faggot. Try not to suicide by shooting yourself in the back of your head with a shotgun from 2 meters away.

What? Nunberg hasn't worked for Trump since 2015

can someone sum this up for me please?

If someone charts it, it can go a long way towards having to be looked at from the legal framework.

Shoo shoo media goblin. Go home, Milo.

>try to read opies post
>wall of text, half of which says "If you don't agree with me kys lol"
>give up knowing whatever this child posted is a waste of time

K

Basically OP is a faggot.

LARPING MEME FLAG FAGGOT

JEWS ARE GETTING BTFO EVERDAY SUCK IT KIKES

how am I supposed to find out what trump tweeted about today if I don't watch msm? I mean, my taxes are getting lowered?!?!?! sounds racist

Kind of edgy but he is right about the nature of trolling and lulz
Everything started getting dull around here because we all started taking everything to seriously. Memes comes from sardonic irony not fanatic devotion
We're supposed to want to watch the world burn not save it with political movements.

>But bear in mind, no true troll advocated for Trump because he/she liked him. True trolls just wanted to ensure maximum butthurt.
Stopped reading there.

You're a nobody, you have nothing interesting to say, and you write like a retard.

>we
Lmao dude think pol is real

You mean Cooper's pooper is a two-scooper?

Bump. I like this larp.

>There were other ways to make people fight each other and riot in the streets. And you know this.

Thank you based Mustaffa, the Palestinian bombmaker.

Fake and gay, back to /rk9 nigger faggot

Bump for happenings and MSM getting shit on, fuck all of 'em.

Color us all surprised.

You are a gaggle of fuckwits, some of which have clearly not even read the announcement.

Others, on the other hand, are perfectly fine, and have valid criticisms.

The leaks are scheduled to drop 2:55 UTC -4.

Here are what the leaks (currently) contain:

(1) File titled "CNN to USA Today compressed 11-4-2016.Z7"

(1) File titled "1-28-2015 town hall compressed.Z7"

(1) File titled "Virginia 22108 3-14-2016.exif"

There is another 7zip file that we are piecing together at the moment, but there are many email addresses that need to be redacted.

Without further ado, get over yourselves, and and enjoy.

See you March 8th.

tldr

you've got my hopes up op, dont let me down

Can't wait.

>claim to be a 'troll'
>expect anyone to believe anything you say
>type like a dramatic faggot
Honestly no one will care after a few days even if this is real. Does anyone really care about hillarys leaked emails or pretty much anything else thats been leaked after the initial shock value? Not really I don't see any riots, just shit posts.

See you then, look forward to the shitstorm.

reroll

Better dump it now before you get Seth riched tomorrow

So ELIB what I can do to help.

Reading comprehension 2 out of 10. Would pretend to care again.

We are a bipartisan group. Fox news, USA Today and CNN coordinate. And we have agreed to gather and share proof. We are not taking a stand. We are taking a chunk out of our the fat asses of our fat-ass bosses.

Cool story bro

>666 in ID
Spoopy

i hope so

>We are taking a chunk out of our the fat asses of our fat-ass bosses.

lolwut

Bamp

True if big, if not a Larp good shit lad.

>We are taking a chunk out of our the fat asses of our fat-ass bosses.
Are you now?

So can we get a quick rundown or preview of whats to come. Doesn't have to be too specific, just enough that we can verify your not a larper later

You're nihilist hedonist faggots with no attachment to the white race, civilization, or anything of value. However, despite your extreme decadance and lack of any and all decency, you trigger the lefties. You confound the media, you shoah the Jew, you allahu ackbar the Muslim, you oppress the feminists, and you rile up the normies. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. From a white nationalist who cares deeply about the survival of western civilization, fuck this gay Earth up senpai.

It's late. The others work harder than I do. The discord is currently dead. Our timezones are different, and I'm not really a journalist.

Report this post, find the number, call, and say an employee of WMC AN5 was making hurtful online comments. Do this, and a few hours later, and I bet you will get Spencer Denton's dumb ass suspend again.

fucking reddit-tier cringe-inducing kekistani shit

But March 8th is coming.

60% of what we have is on an outside server, in the hands of an outsider.

Those files are coming.

And they will come with a longer, much more complete explanation than anything I could ever give. In case you didn't notice my name drop. I've already put in my 2 weeks notice. I'll be the first to name drop. Won't be the last.

>Spencer Denton
so your a local weatherman huh?

Geoscience is worse than gender studies.
Nobody cares, or hires.

So I pretend to give a shit about rain for a licing.

Why do you watch nigger hoops?

For the same reason people film me to watch it.

A contract.

Oh my one too many crypto creeps lately.
F U C Q?

I thought weather people made like a $100k

F(ox) U(sa today) C(nn)

Read more. I'm done.

The named files will be out on March 8th with or without an additional email dumb. Enjoy it.

Where should we look?

Last drunk fact, 100k is wrong. That number is split among the meteorologist team. Meaning that's anywhere 3-5 people with old computers running on Windows XP who's job is to "predict" the weather on a 53%+ basis.

That's my last free media fact. I'm out.

Start leaking and I'll start spreading
You have my word

I think trolling only manifested to make fun of people who live in their on bubble or can't quite comprehend certain things.

It's interesting when we do these things it's like some kind of manchurian candidate or MK ultra.

Wait..

The damage against you faggots is already done. You've lost so much support on all platforms with millions moving away from your shit party. Investigations will happen regardless and "reporters", talking heads, Democrats part of the cartel will go down.
Eat shit, and enjoy the fall since you seem to think so highly of yourself.

R A R E
A
R
E

Fuck. I'm sorry.
Look here.
If this thread's alive on the 8th, it will be here.
If the thread dies, I'll make another with a similar title.

We have two media allies who have also promised to report our files, but those allies are Breitbart and Project Veritas.

Do not rely on them.

The files I mentioned by name, along with my brief description of their contents are the main bulk. That's why this was announced so soon before the release. Our media "allies" do not have these files yet.

We are in the last phase, which is redacting any and all self-incriminating evidence from the remaining email dump. I'm already done and I've basically quit. So if they try to consider me an employee right now, they would either be admitting that some of the soon-to-be-seen documents are true, or that they were in breach of contract.

So I'm good.

March 8th, 2:55 UTC -4.

Get ready for a whole year of memes.

Got anymore proofs?

Aren’t you afraid of getting Seth Rich’ed?

sooooooo what's so important about these files Sup Forums doesn't seem to give a hoot give a hoot give a hoot give a hoot give a hoot

Like that other user said the memo and Hilary Clinton leaks didn't cause jack shit so even at that level people just want to be retarded as a choice.

Alright, you better deliver

You have to have some directly incriminating stuff to be of interested, not implied or circumstantial evidence.

Godspeed you magnificent fellow. I, for one will be waiting with baited breath come the the 8th.

>For I shan't lie
you are a leaf aren't you

THIS thread won't be here in a few hours, it's the nature of this board, but I assure you I'll send out a bat signal, so to say, on the 8th. I'll be watching.

>If this thread's alive on the 8th, it will be here.

You come here acting like some kind of chan/trolling culture expert, yet think there's even a possibility that this thread will stay up for 48 hours. EAT SHIT you larping fucking faggot. The tone of your posts is so fucking gay, and you have nothing.

It was one phone recovered from the back of a cab.
1 single Hollywood elite had all those pictures on his phone.
It was claimed that there was some apple cloud vulnerability and it was proven a theoretical possibility. Apple denied that it actually happened and patched their phones anyway...

The real source of all of the fappening photos:
>ONE PHONE

>meme flag
tl;dr

Harvey’s?

I don't know if that's really you but if it is your nose looks fucking stupid
it's like a cross between a mister potato head nose and one of those fake metal noses they used to make for people with syphilis

Spacey's?