imgur.com/a/aiIu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZmVeG.jpg

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dG6m4mr

Devs March 6
>Raqqa; SAA reportedly creates new formation by the name of Al-Sanadid Al-Jazzera Shield, designated for service in Raqqa province

>Syrian flag was seen hoisted inside Hamouriyah city by civs in E Ghouta region
>E Ghouta; Jaysh al-Islam continue to hold on to Ar-Rayhan despite 3 day SAA offensive against them
>SAA impose full control on al-Asha’ari farms outskirts to the west of Hawsh Asha’ari town, town expected to fall soon
>Rebel defenses slowly collapsing as SAA in al-Muhamadiyah town advance toward Aftris and Hawah Qubaybat
>Latakia province; RuAf conducts airstrikes inside militant-controlled city of Jisr ash-Shugur, targeted bases belonging to the Turkistan Islamic Party
>Russian transport plane crashes at Khmeimim airbase, kills all 6 crew members and 26 passengers
>Unconfirmed reports emerge that Syrian Kurdish forces are contemplating an offensive against Turkish-backed rebel groups in the Manbij region
>Israeli report; Ru has withdrawn all of the Su-57 fighters it stationed in Syria several weeks ago back to bases inside Russia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/06/movie-plot-the-rock-inspired-mi6-sources-iraqi-weapons-claim-chilcot-report
strawpoll.me/15215737
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marg bar Souriah
Marg bar Iran
Marg bar Assad
Marg bar Lubnan
Marg bar Poland
Marg bar Bulgaria
Marg bar Germania
Marg bar Islam
Marg bar /SG/.

Fuck Sweden

Cringe edition

r8

Daily reminder to new friends: Lurk moar

>Holds a capsule

Should have been a glass sphere

>inb4 too deep4you

what does marg bar mean?
shut up loser, its post ironic/Kafkaesque

Haha burgor :-D

is this the comfiest edition yet?

>Favourite country posters on /sg/ this past week:
Argentina
Iraq
Russia
Sweden

>Least favourite country posters on /sg/ this past week:
Israel
Germany
Tunisia
United States

You know how THIS shit works?

Its never comfy here anymore.

death too in farsi

Reminder to you

Will someone bake a normal bread

>tfw Bush admin actually used descriptions from that film for their WMD evidence

Whats wrong with this bread?

>ID: NEW

Holy fuck cry more bitch nigger. the thread is fine

this
his off-topic childish bullshit deserves a ban

are those anal beads

>Assad is not a dictato-

Not cool and edgy enough for the Netherlands apparently

Seconded

It’s pretty cringe tbqh

only 90s kids would get this reference

I dont even know who baked this bread but the overall layout is ok.

UK
iraq
syria
Lituania
Australia

Plnd
Tunisia
Jordan

someone asked me to convert this yesterday

I've become bored with this war. I dunno why - the multi-faction shenanigans have only gotten worse as time's gone on, it should be more interesting. I guess I'd just like the fighting to stop and the killing to be over. I want Assad to kill the Jihadists, I want the Americans to reconcile with Turkey, and I want the Turks to make peace with the Kurds and leave them alone. Too many have died, and now with the Turks and Israelis getting directly involved it looks like people just want to keep stoking the fire so even more will die.

gas is cool not cringe. I checked with assad!

Is this from the recent Putin's bullshittery?

BAKING FRESH PROPER BREAD

That was me, thank you german bro.

>someone asked me to convert this yesterday

we need more german posters

fuck off don't split
No one follow this /ptg/ memeflag trying to split

Jeez the autism here over bread, grow up eurocuck soyboys.

not yet...

fuck off faggot, just let the thread run its course

its always like this at these hours. why?

Jesus, I leave for a month and things really went to shit here didn't they

this war should have ended 6 years ago. It didn't happen back then because outside powers stoked the flames, it won't happen now, you know that. But i'm pretty sure the hot phase is as good as over. After east ghouta, maybe yarmouk camp and the homs pocket and the turkish offensive around afrin it should boil down to diplomatic settlements.

>hands off congo, cuba, XY

communist parol since forever

Welcome to the retard hours. Although the retardation is usually from the burgers.

Norway

Sweden
Germany
Israel
UK
Turkey
Canada

youve been here over the last month you lying nigger

things are almost in such a shitty condition they resemble the syrian army. lol

>inb4 Houthis flood Ryadh somehow
we can dream

Kurds and their israeli and burger masters still control a third of Syria. This war is far from over. Its just getting started.

Any news on Yemen, lads? We didnt have any shitmap for some time

>Too many have died
This desu

no problem. Hard to fit in the file limit though, but i cut out most of the boring stuff and reduced the fps to 15 so it works out

Does the person who made that pic know that the US does it too?

>Favourite color ids on /sg/ this past week
Blue
Purple
Pink

>least favorite Id colors on /sg/ this past week:
yellow
green
red

there won't be open engagement between fractions with embedded russian, turkish and US troops. The SAA won't push across the euphrates as long as the US stays there. The question is how long the US intends to station troops there.

4 saudi troopers killed today by yemeni army snipers near Najran. Nothing else has happened.

you are always drunk tbhqy

>orc worker roding the forests westward of isengard, colorized

For fuck's sake, I go away for like 20 minutes and the bakery's on fire.
Yeah, it's retard hours now. As for why it's like this, the only answer I can give you is that it's the cancer of outer/pol/ leaking in (which was inevitable) and literal normalfaggots flooding into Sup Forums from the rest of the internet - who then find their way to /sg/.
Here's latest Yemen Shitmap, but I doubt much has changed since then.

I think we can consider the turks to be sorta on the Russian/Syria side here than with the US.
All it needs is a retarded moment from one side and WW3 starts.

>britain did worse than Niger
Guess all those years living next to Chad really helped them.

source

looks like gains are even slower in Yemen than in Syria. I guess I can safely ignore it for a few months

>The question is how long the US intends to station troops there.
The US stated that they are staying for good

the overall quality of posters has taken a nosedive since the middle of last year, this general included

>hezbollah
>jihadist
.5 shekels have been added to your account

no. We got way closer to WW3 in the past and it didn't escalate, for good reason. None of the outside powers involved care enough about the territorial integrity of syria for the situation to deteriorate that badly.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/06/movie-plot-the-rock-inspired-mi6-sources-iraqi-weapons-claim-chilcot-report

neat
thanks

US is still stationing troops on territory it occupied during WW2, don't have your hopes up on them making any quick exits

Again, the US does it too. If you had said that the US did it I would've pointed to the Russians doing the same. There was no point in making the picture besides the"Muh Russia" angle

the US states many things when the day is long. After ISIS is gone for good what use is a landlocked kurdish proxy that relies on your support to survive and does absolutely fuck all to limit irans influence while being a major annoyance to one of your most important allies?

The election killed Sup Forums because Sup Forums wouldn't shut it's mouth about Trump being "/ourguy/". And to add insult to injury - Trump's a fucking ZOGbot!
So Sup Forums died for nothing.

This war in Syria is about Israel, and the Israelis control the US(a dying empire). The situation is much more complex now than in the cold war.

nah. This descent has been happening since Sup Forums harbor. The election just sped things up

usually territory that has at least some sort of value to them

Every time I remember that Saudi territory is occupied by the Houthis I get an erection

To use as a staging post against Iran, Syria and potentially Turkey. The US will stay as long as it pleases so long as its currency is tied to oil.

don't we have like 21 bases in germany? thats not valuable...

And with what exactly does the "US do it too"?
The YPG patches? The YPG who is an arm of the PKK, the moscow and syria backed communist terror organization that attacks the NATO country of Turkey?

Oh boy, i wonder who could have an interests in using communist guerillas against NATO forces.
I wonder who could have an interests in having America fight Russias Enemies like Afghanistan while supporting its puppet Groups like the PKK.

Jez i wonder who could want such a thing.

how is this a staging post against iran? It's barely a few kilometers closer than turkey where they actually have decent support infrastructure.

Real life politics is not a debate club. Whataboutism is perfectly reasonable thing to use against someone framing an issue who is pushing a political agenda.

Interview is fake and gay. why you sabotage?

it was during the cold war, and the infrastructure still has use today should shit ever hit the fan with russia

no mr mutt, the reasonable thing to do is to stage why MY TEAM has every moral right to do so any why the other team sucks donkey dick and needs to die.

I've been here once over the last month.

At least the Syrians in my neighbourhood have adjusted alright, and now they get to live in a developed country. Still sucks to not be home though.

This desu. It's a consequence of being an utter anarchy - it's the only place other than The_Donald and AboveTopSecret that these Blumpfkin retards can congregate, and the only one of the three where they can outright fantasize about murder, slavery, genocide, totalitarianism, etc.

Youre kind of underselling it. We have 53k troops there, fucking why? what is the honestly likelyhood of russia trying to steamroll germany

The same likelihood of Iran getting nukes. At the end of the day, there's only one reason: Unrelenting Sexual Aggression (USA)

>According to us reports

I'd say about zero. Still, it's something that needs to be prepared against, at the very least for political reasons. Besides that europe is closer than the continental US to a lot of areas of interest, so you use european bases as supply hubs. Many of the WIAs from the second gulf war went through germany for example, first for treatment, after that home. Logistics is one of the biggest advantages of the US armed forces. Doesn't work with hubs all around the world.

Historical. But they're useful for forward deployment; their main purpose, along with the Polish bases, is to provide forward deployed reaction forces to the Baltics, the only part of NATO that is actually vulnerable to a Russian attack.

LESS FAGGY BREAD - NO FAKE VIDS:

>splitting /sg/
This will go well (not).

No one go there, you will kill /sg/ for tonight. Do not be retards.

VOTING TIME /SG/

VOTING TIME /SG/

VOTING TIME /SG/

VOTING TIME /SG/

strawpoll.me/15215737

>Unverified claims by the US and french military with no video or evidence
A failure as well