youtu.be/nayQVJd6yO4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/VP/others @Billy Graham Funeral 3/2/18
youtu.be/v__i0oDbtb4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania depart DC for NC 3/2/18
youtu.be/qrsjxnpkDj0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/05/understanding-why-nafta-exit-is-a-forgone-conclusion/
youtube.com/watch?v=pzV6J3SQ8Qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

Post your best "WORRY" images, this dog is all I have

THIS IS HOW THE TRUMP ECONOMY DIES.

awoo

Hopefully you're next you cockroach.

My horsey is green!

Thanks for baking.

I thought we were still on the Obama's economy

Sweet, already filtered the Mexishill

Someone should change that to "Wanna AWOO, punk"

Gowdy laid out the basis for needing a 2nd special counsel and it's pretty straight forward. There's 24 witnesses that the IG has no subpoena power over so he'd be unable to properly investigate this, and the DOJ cannot investigate itself due to conflict. So it has to be a special counsel.

This is happening guys. It's not talk.

This is a message and a warning to all who do not bow before our lord adonai, to those who cruelly slaughter animals and mistreat them. To those who who wage war on sacred herbs. Evil bow down and accept the lord or you will face judgement. If you kill me, you will unleash my lords wrath and judgement.

ohhh you poor little mexican intellectual.
how about fuck off?

CUTE!

TUCKER BETTER BE ON TONIGHT

THESE WOUNDS WILL NEVER HEAL

user, I'm gonna need to see your papers.

>....he helped write the League's anti-migration platform, in which it proposed among other things to make it easier to deport migrants, to use economic incentives to get countries to agree to repatriate their nationals from Italy, to refuse to take in migrants rescued by NGOs from the Mediterranean, to renegotiate EU agreements that oblige Italy to house migrants that arrive here while their application to stay is processed, to threaten withdrawal of the right to seek asylum or benefits if migrants commit a crime or break the rules of the reception centre where they're housed, and to stiffen existing requirements for the children of immigrants applying for citizenship to include a test on Italian "language, culture and traditions".

say it with me

Director of National Economic Council Scaramucci

OBVIOUSLY EVERY BOOMER IS WAITING FOR THE 2018 ELECTION AND THE CLEVER DESPERATE DEMS ARE GOING TO TAKE 25% OF MY GOOD OLD PARTY'S SEATS THROUGH SPECIAL ELECTIONS BEFORE IT EVEN BEGINS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GODDAMN YOU BOOMERS GOOD FOR NOTHING, WAKE UP AND SAVE US NOW ONE FUCKING TIME!!!

Soon no one will want to work in the Trump White House besides cranks, misfits and disgraced outcasts.

When Trump's tariffs kill thousands of US jobs, just like the Bush tariffs did, he'll immediately ditch them and pretend like he never advocated for them, and /ptg/ will pretend they never supported tariffs and were free-marketers all along - just like they now pretend they never supported Roy Moore.

Sadly, thousands of Americans will suffer and the Democrats will be strengthened before that happens. A good economy - squandered, for no good reason.

>down -1.4%
whatever DACA faggot

Gowdy is all fuckin talk and no action.

Kelly will never allow Mooch back

WTF DOES THAT MEAN 1000x FOLDED NIPPON STEEL IS A LIE.

Styne said Tucker would be back tonight.

There's something to be said about niggers who hate other niggers more than Sup Forums does

Dude no, we are exempting you and you're joining our NABro Alliance, we're Making Mexico Great Again.

holy kek

>Trash ITT

/X99IlN3N/
/tLkApvUg/
/yWWGyFHz/
/7vtNBKEB/

If you guys fold another election i'll take my Awoos back.

But he was an awesome grenade. Got that faggot snake in the grass Rence Penis out

>letting the mafia be your bookie

>needing a safe space

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU NIGGERS DO?

MY FUCKING STOCKS ARE GONE

It doesn't matter what he is, he doesn't have appointment power here. But he explained the reasoning for his endorsement. It's that there's a lot of witnesses that the IG cannot subpoena, like Comey for example. The only way this investigation can *ever* happen is with a special counsel. Jeff Session's will be forced into appointing one, and probably very soon.

only folded 250x

>GARY COHN LEAVES
>DUMBASS TRUMP GOES THROUGH WITH HIS STUPID TARIFFS
>THE REST OF THE WORLD RETALIATES
>THE ECONOMY SUFFERS
>THE DEMOCRATS TAKE BACK THE CONGRESS

LMAO

Lots of Tesla's in the area, but I really don't see any Teslas with any bumper stickers or really anything on them for that matter. It's the "cheap" green cars that attract the cancer

FEAR IS HOW I FALL

*teleports behind you*
How about you show me your papers instead?

Why aren't you helping them!?!?! JUST FUCKING HACK IT ALREADY!

I wonder what mental gymnastics leftists will do about this kek

>All the Sweden bullying is over

NO. I WANT MORE SWEDEN BULLYING

>literally fucking nothing

Trump told the jew to fuck off

be proud to have a president that isnt controlled by (((them))).

>How have EU nations run up endless trade surpluses with America? By imposing a value-added tax, or VAT, on imports from the U.S., while rebating the VAT on exports to the USA. Works just like a tariff.

reminder that many countries, not just the euros, have been using their obscene 20% "value added tax" as a backdoor tariff

I'm a misfit and also a disgraceful outcast.

Sorry m8, this isn't our fault. The Obama recovery economy is failing.

>citigroup
and nothing of value was lost.

my paprs r back at my fort,offiser

why does mattis have such pronounced bags under his eyes

psst..hey kid..

I hope you’re right but I’m blackpilled, especially about that lazy fucking do-nothing Jeff Sessions

Guys, the gringo is shilling, I checkmated him in the last thread and he dropped his shekels all over the place

>Dease niBBas gonna ruin everything for me.
>Better not let them it

CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL

here you go

ATTENTION TEXANS! Polls close at 7:00 this evening! You have an hour and a half to do your civic duty and take some of the wind out of Democrats sails!
>But Cruz is running unopposed!
Who gives a shit? There are some excellent propositions on the Texas ballot including prop 11, which will stop arenas and sports stadiums from being built with our tax dollars! Additionally, there are propositions to make E-verify mandatory for all employers and to make illegal voting a felony! GET OUT AND VOTE! Today is the 182nd anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo! Remember their sacrifice! Vote Republican!

Hold on not to money for money is slavery but hold on to the lord. The banks who are too big to fail shall go down. Yet i am sorry for your loss and i will pray that you survive.

If you need to survive without food, learn kriya yoga and meditate. eat the fruits of the earth. vegetables. berries, plants, they are everywhere in nature. seek and ye shall find.

I would imagine that no one hates niggers more than blacks

He's old and probably doesn't get enough sleep.

Gowdy isn't who appoints the special counsel.

Nice, thanks!

nip steel is dogshit, thats why they had to use such a retarded smithing process.

>Gary Cohn gone

How long before Trump nationalizes all the Jewish Wall Street banks?

How about you fuck off (just kidding, of course!)

Being a madman takes its toll on your body

>have to work till 8
>can't vote
FUCKING CHRIST

When you have a massive trade imbalance (deficit) and a full fledged economy with all sectors, you can't lose a trade war unless you don't fight back.

The trade war has been going on for 30, 40 years. This is the first time the US is fighting for itself .

White boomers are leaving it comes tumbling down!!!
American pizza isn’t real pizza it’s just good

Required reading re: the imminent death of NAFTA

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/05/understanding-why-nafta-exit-is-a-forgone-conclusion/

Tl:dr: TPP makes everything an unworkable mess. Tarrifs are good and neccessary - and a tool to force Canada into submission.

Canada will bend the knee and default to the pre-1994 CUSFTA deal. Mexico is fucked and on their own. They have no choice.

>those digits
SOON

WTF, Trump's economic advisor left, and on the way out he went to a polling place in Texas and nobody was there to vote for Republicans, but there were busloads of Dems voting, and it crashed my stocks, so I posted about it over and over from Mexico and some other places.

Isn't it mandated that you can take time off work to go and vote? At least in leafland I know that's possible

Shit could make a fortune shorting Amazon right now.

Based tay poster!! Blenda up!!

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

w-whats h-he training for?

>4 HORSEMEN EDITION
Fun fact: the 4 horsemen are quarantined here.

your employer should let you leave early to vote m8
depending on your job

youtube.com/watch?v=pzV6J3SQ8Qs

Who's the one on the left?

Thanks user
Just voted
And Cruz has a primary challenger

BUT IN THE END IT DIDNT EVEN MATTER

Oh my God! A 10 cent loss! How will big oil ever comeback from this?!

I just voted in a liberal precinct in Texas. It was me, three other Republican voters, and one democrat. When I was approaching the polling place several folks asked if I was voting democrat. The looks on there faces when I said "no, I'm a Republican" was icing on the cake.

I'm a top lead on an important Aerospace project i can't leave iv already had to skip lunch for the past 3 weeks over what is going on

Checked. Day of Rake soon!

It's over...I'm gonna neck myself

Actually, it's a 0.68 loss, in just a day.

That is why early voting exists, you fucked up