Mahoutsukai no Yome

Are you going to watch Yome's anime, Sup Forums?

is this the Sup Forums anime

I am really hoping that Dies Irae serves as the Sup Forums sponge this season, and Yome threads stay comfy.

>Show about myths and legends has one well known myth about the Wandering jew
>M-MUH Sup Forums MEMES

Fuck this gay world.

>you have to be a Sup Forumsfag to know that kikes are cancer

I usually don't watch anime of series I'm already reading but I might give it a chance.

They actually made the skull better. I just started reading the manga because I read it is getting an anime.

So yeah, I'll be watching this.

Sad that Hitler failed to eliminate jews, we got this terrible Sup Forums meme.

It has been some while since I read the beginning, so I am looking forward to review it in a different medium.

I saw the first 3 eps in theaters and they were super comfy, so I'll definitely be watching.

Oy vey, you goyim better not be thinking about picking up such anti-Semitic material.

Same here, first 3 episodes are great, I really want to see more.

I specifically stopped reading it when I started liking it so I could enjoy the anime.

Nah, the manga was good enough.

Do I have to watch the OVA first?

No.

I only watch the PV and it sure is intense than what I think it was.

>no eternal jew edit
We actually need Sup Forums

You don't HAVE to watch the OVAs but they certainly help getting a little more insight on Chise's past. Overall you can get a feeling on how the anime will be too. Personally it helped me greatly adjusting my expectation which ended up increasing tenfold

You should actually watch them after if you haven't read the manga. They're aimed at an audience already familiar with the franchise.

I wish somebody'd told me that before I watched it.

Did you ask?

It looks beautiful and the music is amazing.
Picking it up so I hope it doesn't turn out to be shit.