youtube.com/watch?v=rD8y-dX7jDU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=HEKf1qdCFk0
archive.is/UlAPn#selection-1927.0-1927.181
youtube.com/watch?v=BmcSsc0TZxU
twitter.com/ariodzernbc6/status/964274050821390342
archive.is/LPBV4#selection-3501.0-3501.213
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rsn73VF-4c
nationalreview.com/2018/03/report-parkland-shooter-did-not-use-high-capacity-magazines/
archive.is/CsBhO#selection-1303.0-1303.354
youtube.com/watch?v=HEKf1qdCFk0
youtube.com/watch?v=HPj3CyBJrIE
youtube.com/watch?v=V_ij4beRVqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

what was cruz arrested in? where was cruz arrested?

yeahhhhhhh

10 round magazine
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=HEKf1qdCFk0

Sandy Hook 2.0 but this time people died for real

cruz was arrested south of the school. the place he was staying is north.

Bumph

this and the Vegas shooting look suss asf.
I hope there are some dedicated autists still working on the Paddock thing.

>Mackenzie Hill had just left her AP Psychology class for the bathroom.
>Her twin sister, Meghan, a student in the same class, stayed behind. The bathroom was closed, so Mackenzie made her way upstairs. Then she heard the bullets. Ten, maybe 15 gunshots.
>Looking to her left, all the way down the mostly empty second-floor hallway, Mackenzie noticed a man holding a large gun.
>“I immediately knew it was him,” she told The Post, recognizing Cruz’s face. She remembered the boy from her middle school, and from the dollar store in town. She recalled his terrifying Instagram posts about wanting to kill people. “I always had a bad feeling about him,” she said.
archive.is/UlAPn#selection-1927.0-1927.181

But then in the interview here at 0:20 changes it around
youtube.com/watch?v=BmcSsc0TZxU

It Also conflicts with the whole Chris McKenna story
>twitter.com/ariodzernbc6/status/964274050821390342
No helmet, no armor, no mask.

Bump

Bump

somehow the gunman is already on the 3rd floor before teacher Mr. Rospierski gets back to his classroom.

archive.is/LPBV4#selection-3501.0-3501.213

Bump -
stock

>hey kids we're going to be doing something for the greater good to prevent violent nazis from taking over
>we're going to stage this "drill" and all you have to do is play along like it's real and act sad
>remember in the Talmud it says it's okay to lie to gentiles so it's all kosher
whole thing is staged.

I think the kids in the drama club and maybe some other select people knew about it, but not all the kids. I think the videos like this were planted. the kid who was in that classroom did a AMA on reddit. His name is Sid Fischer

bump

>During his English class on Wednesday afternoon, Chris McKenna, 15, left to take a bathroom break.
>The restrooms were closed on the first floor, said Chris, a freshman, so he headed to the second floor. He found the shooting suspect, Nikolas Cruz, 19, in a stairwell between the first and second floors in the freshman building.
>Sitting on the stairs, Mr. Cruz was loading a semiautomatic AR-15 rifle, Chris said.

>Mackenzie Hill had just left her AP Psychology class for the bathroom.
>Her twin sister, Meghan, a student in the same class, stayed behind. The bathroom was closed, so Mackenzie made her way upstairs. Then she heard the bullets. Ten, maybe 15 gunshots.
>Looking to her left, all the way down the mostly empty second-floor hallway, Mackenzie noticed a man holding a large gun.
>“I immediately knew it was him,” she told The Post, recognizing Cruz’s face. She remembered the boy from her middle school, and from the dollar store in town. She recalled his terrifying Instagram posts about wanting to kill people. “I always had a bad feeling about him,” she said.

did they just decide to replace mackenzie Hill for Chris McKenna

>what was cruz arrested in?
He was wearing street clothes

man, wtf. what is even real anymore?

check that shit niggers this shit is fake. confirmed

No

I accidentally reply to myself. That was real

15 or 16 shots followed immediately by 3 more from a different weapon

at the intel agent SNEAD's home....lol
intel agent
intel
agent

He obviously ditched the gun, body armor and gas mask? That's how he tried to blend in with other "victims" and wasn't caught until he left towards mcdonalds? The question is, how would any of them identify him as the shooter if he had a gas mask on as they are running away for their lives?

They decided Cruz was using 10 round mags later on, but the video was still from the early productions

Well...well...well...

the Snead family are dirty snakes

they care not any lies work no vidya no nothin -
btw the pigs shooting across the lawn after all firing stopped many minutes ago pre 20 seconds in the vid is fucking hilarious they should be faggot dance partners

Bump

bumping because cia niggers can suck my dick

he never ditch anything. He never shot anyone. He walk out with alexa miednik during the fire alarm. Lots of kids proceed to Walmart for some reason. This is how the police find him. They already knew what he was wearing, because they always knew.
>Then, as he strolled down a quiet residential street less than half a mile away, where a couple of people were walking their dogs, he was spotted by a police officer. Michael Leonard had been called in from the neighboring city of Coconut Creek for the emergency, but he decided to peel away from the mass of patrols of the school to comb the nearby streets.
>but he decided to peel away from the mass of patrols of the school to comb the nearby streets.

Oh boy.

But thank God this vid is still up:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rsn73VF-4c

b but his lady lawyer confessed for him ...
she rubbed his shoulder and said he was hurting and needed help
she knows he did it that's evidence enough
the defense rests

where they shooting across the lawn in the video?

no i meant stealth walking - poor choice of words used like the media for effect

wtf

Bump

oh yea they always do that. The Florida Airport shooting had a lot of good action shots of them pointing guns and random directions

40 seconds in vid above
long after the patsy walked away on foot
>how cowards get to play badasses on tv

the way the media exploded with the story about the security makes it feel like a diversion. I think the security were the ones shooting inside the school. Only descriptions of the shooters were some form of
>he was wearing a mask & helmet
>body armor
no mention of the JROTC shirt which everyone in the school would recognize in a second. Even when the the gunman enters a classroom no one says what they look like.

I like to think this photo was taken like 10 hours after the shooting

big if large

bump

Report: Parkland Shooter Did Not Use High-Capacity Magazines

The gunman used only 10-round magazines. The Parkland shooter did not use magazines larger than 10 rounds, but gun-reform lobbyists are calling on lawmakers to ban higher-capacity magazines after the Valentine’s Day tragedy.

His AR-15 reportedly jammed as he attempted to continue his killing spree inside his former school last month.

nationalreview.com/2018/03/report-parkland-shooter-did-not-use-high-capacity-magazines/

Since Cruz's gun JAMMED, who did the shootings?

bump

I'm not quick to believe in conspiracy theories, but this is pretty convincing.

one thing that makes me wonder. Stacey Lippel & Ernest Rospierski both on the 3rd floor. they both say they get grazed by a bullet. both see Scott Beigel get killed. But they both never mentioned in the same articles. it is always one or the other. Another thing that is never mentioned by either one it that Jaquin Oliver is shot in the head as he attempts to run down the stairs from the third floor (according to a friend in a cnn video) Ernest Rospierski does mention checking the pulse of a dead girl near the stairwell, who I think is meadow pollack.

bump

I'm new to this
What have we got here

newfag

just a coincidence
dad is fbi
just a coincidence
cruz lives with intel agent
just a coindience
Israel
just a coincidence

People died at Sandy Hook too, remember the guy running away in the woods?

Clearing a jam is quick and easy you colossal dumb faggot

To the conspiracy, yes

after they decide he wanted to make a "sniper nest" for NO REASON
archive.is/CsBhO#selection-1303.0-1303.354 - sniper nest

school full of kids and he wants to make a sniper nest. It the dumbest shit I ever saw.

DA JOOS!!!

If this Cruz guy is a false flag then why isn't he yelling that he is being set up?

>(((1)))
Gas yourself

OK.

Well, this guy thinks he's making fun of us but he is actually correct:

>1

>scopolamine

P U R E C O I N C I D E N C E G O Y I M

>nationalreview.com/2018/03/report-parkland-shooter-did-not-use-high-capacity-magazines/

Well the shooting vid is then total bullshit as 15 or 16 shots followed by 3 from another weapon

oh wait - was gov operators - yeah nvrmnd

youtube.com/watch?v=HEKf1qdCFk0
As the media reported, Nikolas Cruz was only found with 10 round magazines, in the video you can hear more than 10 rounds fired.

that is the funniest part. No one remembered the video, before they decide to change it to 10 rounds.
also this
>>Investigators believe the suspect tried to reload, but after changing magazine clips his gun may have jammed

>archive.is/CsBhO#selection-1303.0-1303.354
" Jordan Jereb, the leader of Republic of Florida, told the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) Thursday that Cruz participated in paramilitary drills in Tallahassee. Someone posting under his name on Gab, a social media site popular with far-right extremists, complained about getting criticized over a "prank," claimed there was a "misunderstanding" and said he received "a bunch of conflicting information." "

>JORDAN JEREB
lmao another fucking jew

SOUTHERN POV LAW CENT4 jew central was "told" ... oh nvrmnd it's all wrong... oh well too late !

fuck the jews

are you fucking kidding
we will never see this fuck say word one
they probably already surgically removed his vocal cords

youtube.com/watch?v=HPj3CyBJrIE

>inb4 they change the number of guns he had

and then " it's still not known why he stopped shooting" right afterwards, indicating the "may have jammed" was found in "not jammed" condition

Fake news, goyim. Fake news!!!

SHUT IT DOWN!

This. The kid was set up. Now they're drugging him until he thinks he did it. Fuck Jews, fuck the pedo elite.

lol. they have it all set up. I don't know anything about ROF but it probably in cahoots with the ADL. I remember when it first show up on Sup Forums and then the next day it was all over the news.

there are 2 different weapons in that vid being fired, the last 3 shots are from a different weapon

Fucking checked

the timeline is worse then Jesus Campos hallway hijinks

Hmmm...

ANyone else see the (((Pattern)))
Interesting surnames

try and bring it up & you will probably get answers like
>oh yea that was probably echos

Everytime I look at this picture I can't help but notice the look of confusion in this guy's eyes.
He is looking directly into the camera, as if right there, at that very moment he realizes he got played, and there is nothing he can say or do about it.
His face is literally a second away from asking ''Wait, WHAT?!''

lmao
those are bullets whizzing by breaking the sound barrier ...

sloppy as hell

S

H

U

T

Holy bump

Sargon is lucky the UK antifa are edgy teenagers.

He wouldn't be so brazen if he knew how famous antifa agitators like Luke Kuhn here have no problem torching people's houses.

Bonus quiz: Recognize the pizza place where these pics were taken?

"posted in a private social group"
lmao fuckin jew

>they took down the video
>video still there in the OP
yeah, i call bullshit

>''Wait, WHAT?!''
Yeah, exactly what I saw...and what about the photographer ? is he a journalist ?

Whole thing is fishy as fuck. Bumperino

another good video probably missed by everyone.
youtube.com/watch?v=V_ij4beRVqI
what I gather from this interview was that the police flood the area really really fast & there was already an ambulance hanging around

people have had to reupload it you idiot

they arrested him at a store or something!
>so he shot the place up in full riot gear
>undressed
>and left the building and went to lunch?

his record made him the perfect scapegoat for this staged event

just like newtown

>you replied