Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3yy-dKTmyOo
youtube.com/watch?v=qGYH9xxHjP4
youtube.com/watch?v=OQy-T2PynPk
youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In post apocalyptic society yes

you think it is coming?

Isn't there some kind of bazaar sickness you get from eating long pork?

First LGBT, then bestiality, then pedophilia, and now cannibalism. Good job liberals.

No.
And no.

If it's lab-grown meat I don't see why you couldn't eat human meat. The point is there is no animal to slaughter so the standard ethics of procurement goes away.

Wasnt cannibalism causing a sickness like bse in the early 00's?

Hillary Clinton has KURU

if human meat is grown?????????

This is like soylent green tier shit, guys. Still a bad thing.

cannibalism was very much a thing just a mere 100-150 years ago
not enough (if any) modern studies done on its effects to say if it's bad or not.

Who even thinks up some shit like that? Motherfucker just wants to eat people.

What is "human meat"? Lab grown meat is not any kind of meat except lab grown. Cannibalism is killing someone to eat them. That is why it is stupid. Some dude growing protein cells in a lab setting isnt that.

You know for a smart mother fucker, he is pretty dumb.

This man has singlehandedly discredited atheism for me.

>netflix promoting people eating with the zombie show santa clarita diet
>disney promoting human / zombie relationships

youtube.com/watch?v=3yy-dKTmyOo

Less than that in China.

I actually feel the same way, its nihilism amped up to the nth degree.

Oh look at me I am not religious, I have no morals. Great, go make your perfect science society and goose step your way to killing retards and all religions, then all your problems will be solved right?

If we can grow human meat, we could probably grow animal meat as well. So why would anyone choose human meat?

dunno about that.
it's still a thing in middle/south americas tho
and in africa its rampant

Pretty much yeah

>Kill a stupid people
>Kill all violent people

You get Japan

Hell to the fuck no. How many times do we have to go over this? No!

It would take an atheist cuck like Dawkins to even consider it. Godless trash.

Ill have a vegan and a side of thighs to go please.

>Is cannibalism acceptable?
its jewish culture, goy

everything you eat is reabsorbed and hybridized in your body. taking in rotting flesh to sustain your own life is wrong
if you eat meat, you're subhuman
if you eat human meat for pleasure, i'm not even sure what the new word should be for you

Then kill yourself from overwork and jump in front of a train to commit suicide. Then slowly have a pension system that collapses under its own weight because people are too busy to fuck, and cant support old people slowly dying from dementia.

He must have had another stroke and went nutty again.

I'm not a religious man but I think we have enough cause to crucify Dawkins on a cross and light it on fire to be sure.

I hope you all have been eating the chiken sammiches
>youtube.com/watch?v=qGYH9xxHjP4
>youtube.com/watch?v=qGYH9xxHjP4

Starts at 50 seconds

I thought you got the shakes from eating people meat, like how cows get mad cow disease from eating other cows

>eating rotting vegetables does not make you a subhuman tho. t. vegan pro

I'll clone myself and eat them.

You get the point.
Lab grown meat != human meat.
But Richard "WE ALL ARE AFRICANS" Dawkins knows exactly what he is doing. He is pushing cannibalism.

Soylent Green is made from corpses. The argument here is that lab-grown human meat has different ethical ramifications to regular cannibalism. Just like the ethics of eating other animal meat changes with lab-grown meat.

Lets sic the Jehovas Witnesses on him.

Cannibalistic societies suffer catastrophic failure because eventually parasites emerge that kill off the population. Anthropologists have tracked the history of multiple cannibalistic societies and distinctly recognized and tracked the proliferation/decimation cycle caused by human cannibalism.
The practice of cannibalism itself is widespread, every continent has sites in which cannibalism has readily been apparent (this is determined by tool markings on human remains), and the long-term consequences of cannibalism appear to be absolute; it is not sustainable and is in fact a death sentence and will necessarily be abandoned by any enduring group of humans (eventually).

I'm high and away from home and my memory sucks so I can't cite as much as I'd like to but offhand I remember one book "cannibalism, a perfectly natural history" by Bill Schutt that discusses this phenomenon a bit.
It's a really interesting topic imo.

Example #10452535 why Atheists have no morals

I think the stroke fucked him up

A new twist on vanity?

tbqh I'd try human meat

No.

the ultimate theoretical communist society would embrace cannibalism....this is just another long term subversion plan, who cares if we never get good culture grown meat if it becomes socially acceptable to eat your fellow man?

why do the most promising individuals always turn out to be the worst faggots.

I could see a movie where they clone nazis using their dna so they can torture them by eating them alive but then the cannibals become nazis themselves

Atheisim 2.0, no morals, no freedom of choice, no accountability, just biology. The perfect excuse?

>richard dawkins
>promising individual
kek knew not to give you a get

Well scientifically since the stroke fucked him up, lets kill him and eat him. He is no longer useful to society. He should have no objections to that since he is very scientific and doesnt use emotions.

Isn't he dead?

Why not just eat animal meat you fucking heathen

I'm for anyone taking his sick as out at this point.

This. So much this.

He's a fucking biologist and he doesn't understand that eating human meat fucks you up in all sorts of ways?

Fucking scientists are becoming as crack pot as religious nuts.

Bill Nye the Science Deny Guy believes (or is atleast portrayed to) that gender doesn't fucking exist.

(((CELEBRITY SCIENTISTS)))

Not even once.

he INVENTED memes

submit yourself for nutrient liquefaction and subsequent distribution to all needful local citizens

>have technology to grow meat in a lab
>decide to grow human meat
is this guy retarded? I would just grow any other animal meat.

100% - they would endorse any degeneracy if biology backed it up. I'm not being anti-science, but there's a reason we have a conscience.

Matrix Evolution, The Fourth Reich.

No he just labelled them.

i hear puffin is AMAZING...or those turtles they found in the New World and couldn't resist eating on the boat ride back.

>He's a fucking biologist and he doesn't understand that eating human meat fucks you up in all sorts of ways?

>We are all africans shirt
Yep, complete bullshit

maybe he's fantasizing that he's a dinosaur as he eats human meat

>not taking the occultist pill and giving up animal products
plebians
youtube.com/watch?v=OQy-T2PynPk

>People arent cannibals because there isnt enough human meat
Athiests are fucked in the head

>overcome our taboo
It's not a taboo, it literally has negative effects on your health. Dawkins is a fucking retard.

well cannibalism not the cause.

It's just that feeding animals with Mad Cow (doesn't have to be cow) to other animals spreads it super fast.

ahhhh'sooooo

Great screenplay for a gutsquisher movie. But truth is stranger than fiction.

Mad cow, the Hindus revenge.

>Downkins
can somebody shop a downer on his 'we are all Africans' - shirt?

I also love it how he says we need to overcome it. Like, why? How does the taboo against eating humans prevent or harm us. What's next end, will he recommend we end the taboo against raping your own kids and have incest babies. Or taboo against child soldiers. Perhaps end the taboo of kidnapping random people at night and steal their organs. Perhaps once and for all end the taboo against murder and revenge killings. Fuck atheists...

I can't read that meme, m8. Try using one that's drawn in English.

well ive read some fuckin spoopy stories from the UK about people being turned into kebab by kebab and that makes me think its far more common in the arab world.

ALSo the chiners will eat each other at the drop of a meat hat

In africa yeah

>overcoming taboos are a good thing because muh christian morals
Fuckin Kill'em already

attention newfags - if for some reason you felt the need to reply to this post then you really don't belong here. try Sup Forums. sage goes in the options

By eating wich race?

Ivanka eats Kosher meat several times a week.

We all are Africans (c) Richard Dawkins

i found Richard Dawkins' favorite music video
youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0

human meat tastes like veal

long game sven, long game.
break down the family unit
Make everyone parentless and a debt slave to the state
embrace perversion to distract the goyim
to feed an ever churring mass of mesmerized stupid debt slaves make their lives so pointless they could accept submitting themselves to a central authority to be eaten

LONG
GAME

It’d be human meat genetically u fucking dumbass. And his whole point is that the genetics of the meat wouldn’t matter if there was no wrongs done to get the human meat.

Pedos, fags..
Do you think the Clintons are cannibals?

Human grown meat is nothing more than a novelty
I find it hard to believe such meat would taste any better than any other animal, so only degenerates who get off the fact that it's human meat would eat it.

I gotta watch Soylent Green tonight. Edward G Robinsons last movie I think?

getting to where they are they probably had to eat a few children alive

Kuru thats it .. just looked it up .. they are predictive programing it into us .. there is a Big Jew Theory episode where the ugly kike girl is cutting up some brains and talks about the spongiform encephalopathy and the prions and shit ..

Wouldn't lab-grown human meat still give you prions disease or whatever it's called?

If cannibalism is allowed then people will start disappearing to become the food of the cannibal elites. Heck you could kill people and sell them as produce to sick fucks.

>Cannibalism is killing someone to eat them
Cannibalism is eating your own kind. Some cultures eat parts of their dead.
Other than that, I can see your point.
But I'm holding out for hummingbird steaks

You really look up to the Japanese?

They’re robot people they’re fucking weirdos who can’t even have kids. They killed everyone ‘violent’ as in anyone willing to fight for something anyone with the balls to do the nitty gritty. N all that’s left is a bunch of weak pale weirdos who can’t socialize for shit.

He relates it to Cannibalism atheist edgelord. He raises it as an ethical question, the question is moot because you didnt kill anyone to achieve human meat, you grew it in a fucking lab.

The genetics dont fucking matter to me either when I eat a fucking hamburger, a vegetarian doesnt want to eat it because a cow had to be killed for it.

>It’d be human meat genetically u fucking dumbass. And his whole point is that the genetics of the meat wouldn’t matter if there was no wrongs done to get the human meat.

The whole point is that eating human meat is acceptable. That's what Dawkins thinks . The next step will be killing and eating real people.

Perspective of time makes all the difference in the world.

We ate my wife's Placentia

Made tacos

>prions
ive suspected for awhile they were trying to spread these around in order to dumb down the masses

i try to stay away from steel sinks....you want the glass and iron ones they dont attract them to the surface. the fucked thing about prions is they are malformed and they pass their errors on to other proteins thus causing the issue....

"Need more brains, eat brains"

In a survival and end of days scenario a little