Vento Aureo

...Is going to be animated, anytime now, right guys?.

Gappy makes me Happy

>david pro wont make a vento aureo anime
>"it doesn't have jotaro in it whats the point of animating it"

Yes, here it is.

But David are a bunch of Polnareff-fags, he had all the better animated episodes!

are we sure that's legit?

they'll just skip straight to the polnareff part

Obviously, they just did the Kishibe Rohan OVA to pick a new director

i want to see GER hax

Its gonna take based David to simplify explaining King Crimson for the retards that still unironically don't understand how it works.

It´s obviously they are going to animate,but when it´s the question,i think it´s in the end of 2017-2018

Speaking of the OVA is there a translation of it anywhere? I cant seem to find one.

not yet

haha yeah those retards, but um. just to be clear could you explain it one more time? I mean of course I know, but there might be some retards poking around who still don't get it. y'know do it for their sake.

Imagine ripping a page out of a book.
Everything that happened in the page happens but noone but Diavolo knows about it. However, for the events in the following page to happen, nothing in the ripped out page can be changed even by Diavolo.

It's The Hand but with time.

>Its gonna take based David to simplify explaining King Crimson

David has been very faithful so far, I imagine the King Crimson effect will probably look like you're rewinding a tape but it ends in a different scenario, thats how I'd do KC for tv.

I didn't understand king crimson but I think I didn't understand ger even more

But Part 5 has Jotaro

what's that. Isn't it fake?

October/November Annoucement - April release seems likely especially if it's going to be 39 Episodes like DIU