A lot of people say the American Dream is dead...

A lot of people say the American Dream is dead, but how do we know that it ever really existed besides sensationalized media? If it did exist, when did it die?

December 23rd, 1913

Kennedy assassination

It died in the 60's with LBJ and the feminism movement, the deconstruction of the family, the welfare system. You know it existed cause there are still people alive from before then.....

It never existed, the Americas was a mistake.

It never existed user. Certain people definitely experienced it directly but for most it was a vicarious lure.
Every single society has a "dream" they sell to the masses to goad them on. When people stop dreaming, the true self emerges and that is unacceptable to authority.

A few dates come to mind:
December 23, 1913
September 2, 1945
April 1861
July 28, 1914

But then you would be North Korean.......

It didn't. It was a term invented by the Kike king of propaganda Edward Bernays. It's all a lie. Always was.

The Kennedy assassination is often considered the starting point. Of course it's all just the ups and downs of capitalism.

See: Dust bowl

Great Depression

The American dream is dead because life is no longer like this

Am I the only one where who thinks the American Dream was kikes shilling to foreigners, to use them as a source of cheap labor?

*Kennedy election

No, I would be KOREAN without any geographic indications.

It was just mass immigration propaganda, like the melting pot meme.

Yeah, you're right

1. stop pretending to be a korean. it's fucking gay and cringey
2. "korea" probably wouldn't even exist. it'd be either a jap or chinese vassal state

It's called the American Dream because you'd have to be asleep to believe it. That being said, we can dream because it is big. I mean, you think Russian is big, and it is, but it is a big cold swamp. Sorry Elbrus, I'm not looking at you. You have to understand America is big in an entirely different fashion. Have you been to the Grand Canyon, I mean it is big. Those fucking trees in the Pacific Northwest, big. Our President memes big, our burgers are big and our guns are big. My truck, yeah, big. Even my moped is 325cc for fucks sake. So when you think of America, remember that we are big. Our nukes, our sense of self and our nigger problem. Big.

NAFTA

1. I am Korean
2. Korea existed as unified state for 1000 years, it would still have existed without presence of Americas.

>I am Korean

Rather that than your average """""""""white""""""""" 56%er

Jesus died for nothing. Slavery is the natural state of all mankind.

newfag