I Disrupted a Liberal Event

I've been pissed at how liberals keep disrupting our events, so I decided to do the same to them.

I went to a graduate student union rally and read a children's book just to make noise so it was hard for them to conduct their event. I was wearing my MAGA hat at the time.

Here's my YouTube video from the event

youtu.be/cG09732b-Y0

And here is a video shot by the event organizers.

FUCKbook.com/uigeo/videos/10155672238439398/

You can see at 1:47 the speaker stops speaking and the audience starts banging their drums and chanting. They are doing that to drown me out. But I didn't care. I was reading a children's book. I wasn't there to have my opinion heard. I was there simply to disrupt their event. The louder they banged their drums, the less their speakers could be heard. That was my objective. So I just kept reading the whole time.

Overall, I thought it went pretty well. They had to stop the speaker for a little while, and even once they started back up, I kept reading, and the people around me were getting mighty pissed. That was really all I wanted. I did it for the lulz, and I had many lulz. It was a success.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bt9zSfinwFA
youtu.be/FyW0MrT7Z_g
grainger.com/product/9M343?cm_mmc=PPC: Google PLA&s_kwcid=AL!2966!3!50916716277!!!g!82495659237!&ef_id=Wp8-mgAAASuylycO:20180307015826:s
youtube.com/watch?v=TOdo7dhvSwg
youtube.com/watch?v=ycyEzZfSddo
youtube.com/watch?v=0rSc2oz0qkM
youtube.com/watch?v=LvtFcK8BaY8
youtube.com/watch?v=hr7fEcPV2Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=_szlzh9Dgrw
youtube.com/watch?v=Mks9E7kdhGY
youtube.com/watch?v=UiV_WlTN-nw
youtube.com/watch?v=FyW0MrT7Z_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good work user. also why does that jap have his hands covered in bandages, did he fap too much?

Nice. Next time get up on stage and yank their mic.

I try to keep it nonviolent, because I am way outnumbered out there. I do need to be louder in the future. I felt pretty loud from where I was, but it could have been better. Next time I will get closer to the front.

Good on you, user.

kek user bringing the bantz
We should all fucking do this
disrupt commiekek faggot marches and events
We have to take the fight to them anons !

Nice dude

Gotta go horizontal recording next time

your a bad person, poor libfags

Nice

rooting for you

More impressive that you did it without the loudspeaker, any violence or really any interaction besides reading aloud. Chaos > Order

Didn't watch but if what you said is true then you're the man.

well its a start but i have criticism

>dont film vertically youtu.be/Bt9zSfinwFA
>use a megaphone

better to be mauled out than to be a passive nuisance. i dont think them increasing their volume is negative on their part. the maga hat itself is a passive nuisance to them

thats about it. its not easy doing this kinda thing solo but thats where eall of us have to start

pretty funny, not going on kikebook though, DL and webm it then post it to and link back here

god speed to you user
this was a good method to disrupt. if you started saying right wing talking points they could argue that you're a nazi and justify violence.
>chaos and order
exactly lmao
like a political version of the eric andre show

consider playing on their paranoia too
...like wearing an earpiece

I recommend for your next disruption Dr. Seuss's "Sneetches" because it's really what the SJW's are all about.

In general I think disruption is for fags, but it is funny that you got them to disrupt themselves.

She kinda liked him.

I'm uploading it to YouTube.

japs fap really fast. sometimes causes burns.

You got a nice reading tempo OP.

Lol, I was trying to be annoying. And it's hard to read fast and loudly at the same time. I eventually sped up.

>I've been pissed at how liberals keep disrupting our events, so I decided to do the same to them.

You're actually an idiot.

Every time ANTIFA or any other leftist scum does everything they can to shut down our events, we gain momentum, publicity and ANTIFA looks like a bunch of mindless thugs which draws more people to whatever cause or group it is that's there.

You start doing the same and you do all those things to the leftists.

Let the Left do what they want to do unopposed until we reach critical mass idiot, which we're so far away from it's not even worth discussing yet.

The girl at 2:50 has the hots for you!
Also, great choice on the book. That’s a classic.

Here's the video of the full event. I was only able to disrupt it for the first 5 minutes, but I kept reading the whole time until everyone left. You can hear me a little bit in the video.

youtu.be/FyW0MrT7Z_g

lel

will check it later, listening to a podcast

this is awesome

Antifa looks like mindless thugs because they are behaving like one, OP's actions are hardly thuggish if not a bit comical and wouldn't cause a group to gain momentum.

this is fantastic. keep it up man

You're doing God's work, user.
>I've been pissed at how liberals keep disrupting our events, so I decided to do the same to them.
This is a crucial insight. It is past time to start playing by their rules, instead of bending over in silence and losing with dignity. (With one caveat coming below, though.)
>Next time get up on stage and yank their mic.
The problem is there are still two standards for liberals and conservatives. Commies yanking mics is just speaking truth to power. Rightwingers yanking mics is assault and grounds for arrest. I don't like it, but that's what we're pushing against.
>Every time ANTIFA or any other leftist scum does everything they can to shut down our events, we gain momentum, publicity and ANTIFA looks like a bunch of mindless thugs which draws more people to whatever cause or group it is that's there.
>You start doing the same and you do all those things to the leftists.
>Let the Left do what they want to do unopposed...
Memeflag shill detected. SJWs dox conservatives because it works for them. They get conservatives fired because it works for them. They assault people wearing MAGA hats because it works for them. They shut down conservative events because it works for them.
It is time to push back and stop letting them own the public square and the bounds of acceptable discourse.

>Memeflag

I was tempted to stop reading there newfag, but sometimes I forget that most of the board now whinges about "memeflags" because they're post-2015 teenagers.

>SJWs dox conservatives because it works for them. They get conservatives fired because it works for them. They assault people wearing MAGA hats because it works for them. They shut down conservative events because it works for them.

That's where you simply wrong. The left controls the media, the discourse and most forms of communication. Their cronies do something wrong: it was self defense or isn't reported on at all. Anti-leftists do something wrong: it's news for two weeks. Everyday people who will be of any use see this obscene hypocrisy and are slowly shifting away from the mainstream into our hands.
If we start acting like ANTIFA, it will get 30x more coverage and it potentially puts those same people off.

It works for ANTIFA because they control the discourse, the media, the HR departments, the university professors. We have literally nothing but truth and decency on our side and only by adhering to those things do we gain anything.

How shallow of mind are you?

hey good shit man. I've had to cross the picket line 10+ times now to get into Altgeld. I know the guy at 2:00 was/is a physics TA named Muhammad. I am very right wing, but I do understand why they want the tuition wavers.

Well what are they going to say about me?

>Some guy showed up at the GEO protest and started reading Beverley Cleary's "Beezus and Ramona" and wouldn't stop for like 30 minutes.

That's literally all I did. I don't know how they could spin it against me in any way that would worry me. If anything, it's hilarious how easy it was to shut down their event for 10 whole minutes. Who knew one person could have so much power.

Because I would argue that simply attempting to read a book over people doesn't constitute "disruption" to any level that changes anything.

unless you have a solid argument against the tuition waivers. So far I have just heard they plan to use it on Masters rather than grad students which makes sense desu and the strike isn't warranted. However, if the remove the waivers from STEM phds we will suffer since no(or very few) phds worth their salt will go to a place that doesn't have secure funding.

Yeah, I understand it too. And I might be on their side as graduate students. But I'm tired of what liberals are doing to our events, and I assume most of these graduate students are liberals and probably favor disrupting "white supremacist" events.

I don't think my disruption in any way affected their bargaining power. But I wanted to give them a taste of their own medicine, and I also wanted to test my theory that one person could have that effect. I was surprised no one laid a hand on me. One guy started yelling "GEO" in my ear really loudly, but the others pulled him away. They have to be on their best behavior. If a fight breaks out, it will wreck their position as a union.

Understandable. Have fun, be safe.

Devilish

Bump

Lol, that's actually exactly what I wanted them to do. As long as they are chanting, the speaker can't speak. That was my objective, not for them to hear my message. I deliberately did not have a message. I was just a sound generator. And then they started chanting and amplifying my noise. I would say that I identified a vulnerability in their system and exploited it.

It was only after they stopped chanting and continued speaking on their sound system that I was not having my maximal desired effect.

It's interesting that the leaders of the GEO were telling the chanters to chant louder. That was the opposite of what they should have done. They should have just ignored me, which is what they did after 10 minutes.

I have some ideas about how to prevent that next time. Every time I do this, I learn a little bit more. I disrupted the Women's March here too. Learned a lot from that.

This is also why the Japanese refused to surrender to America when the tanks were firebombing the shit out of Tokyo. America didn't realize that they were accidentally fueling the Japanese lust of the soldiers they fought in the Pacific.

>I wasn't there to have my opinion heard. I was there simply to disrupt their event. The louder they banged their drums, the less their speakers could be heard.
The Left Play Their Own (Selves)

what was the protest about?

there was a slogan sheet that said scoopy lel.

They do not have order though. At all.

it appears as order, but the fact is, that they are completely disordered.

Great job, brother. Are you going to continue trolling them? If so, I'll subscribe to your channel.

Next time dress like this.

The protest was about graduate student wages and tuition waivers. I didn't really care what the protest was about. All I cared about was that it was liberals, and I wanted to disrupt them.

"Scoopy" is the name of a steam shovel in the Beezus and Ramona book.

Next time I post it will be under a different channel. I will be disrupting again soon, probably. I don't like to do the same thing too often though, or I become predictable.

I've done this before to fuck with some commie kids at my campus. I wore a three-piece suit with my shiniest shoes to an outdoor event and then stood there with my black aviators on occasionally touching a finger to my earpiece, which was just a cellphone earbud. They were all "HEY, WHO IS THIS GUY? WHO ARE YOU, SIR? HUH? WHO ARE YOU?"

Okay, I know what you need.

Your chaos is just not appropriate.

Let me help you.

You will require, one, just one setup, of these!

grainger.com/product/9M343?cm_mmc=PPC: Google PLA&s_kwcid=AL!2966!3!50916716277!!!g!82495659237!&ef_id=Wp8-mgAAASuylycO:20180307015826:s

LOL

B1G solidarity, based Fighting Illini from THE OSU
fuck kommies
also checked

And tell the, your name, is

MR KRINKLE!

youtube.com/watch?v=TOdo7dhvSwg

youtube.com/watch?v=ycyEzZfSddo

>2018
>people still go to university

youtube.com/watch?v=0rSc2oz0qkM

This is the best way to fight them. Do the absolute least to trigger them, then have a bunch of frenzied foaming at the mouth adults scream and lash out and shut themselves down. They have no impulse control and no ability to see what they look like from a distance and feel any sort of shame.

This is up there with IT'S OK TO BE WHITE as far as redpilling potential. Franchise this shit and spread it far and wide. Biggest reason Trump won was the leftist San Jose trump rally chimpout.

Hi, I am looking for a young white girl named iris.

Well done, big balls.

We should Krinkle up their little meetings!

youtube.com/watch?v=LvtFcK8BaY8

I love how these protestors think they are like brave anti-establishment heroes from the 1960's.
Wow, so brave advocating positions backed by the education system, our treasonous government, every major media corporation and NGO.
Must be tough.

youtube.com/watch?v=hr7fEcPV2Bg

Young Japanese man have yet to master the thousand hand fap.

youtube.com/watch?v=_szlzh9Dgrw

youtube.com/watch?v=Mks9E7kdhGY

Honest answer? He’s probably a liberal arts major and is too stupid to get a piece of wood for his sign that isn’t 100% splinters, and definitely too stupid to know how to use sandpaper. But I bet he knows lots of Feminist theory.

you made them look so fucking crazy.

Good job OP

>vertical recording

> drums and whistles
> that dumb bitch with the fucking bucket and the fat lesso near here
They are just pathetic.
You are doing Gods work user.

Pretty good trolling, but it's not like they care about their speakers... they all have a hive mind and ignore what they're there for.

This

Is Beverly Clearly's Ramona a white supremacist symbol now?

What's the point of liberals? I don't understand. They just mindlessly breed and attend events like this. Mindlessly following one another, and mindlessly consuming. But why? Were they bred for such a purpose? By whom?

perfect time to learn how to play violin then

> perfect time to learn how to play violin then
perfect time to learn how to play it badly - like a cat having it's tail pulled.

Ahshaha fuck thats funny

I hope there aren't too many closeups of my face out there. It will help me maintain the element of surprise for future operations. The main video doesn't have my face, but I found myself in the crowd because of my MAGA hat.

they´d might enjoy it, best do it proper

You're the hero we don't deserve. You could also upgrade the book next time pic related.

Valentines would be great to hand out also to make sure love conquers the hate around you.

Maximum Trolling
love it!

Right Wing Vuvuzela Squads when?

I think it's about time we use one of the most annoying methods possible to shut down their events. Imagine pulling shit like this on liberal rallies and speeches youtube.com/watch?v=UiV_WlTN-nw

Stop acting like a nigger.

you might of been swamped but you sent a powerful message to these people

1 man was brave enough to walk into a crowd of them and mock them and stand there and not move,you did good user
you are the hero you was waiting for to rise up all along,many will follow your path

>I did it for the lulz, and I had many lulz.

That's old school!

At 10:05, you can hear what I believe is a black woman saying, "Fight back. He don't have no power." I think that's my favorite part.

youtube.com/watch?v=FyW0MrT7Z_g

This is how Sup Forums was meant to be.

nice work

I have my MAGA hate secured by a rope to my belt. The hole that I tie the rope through is in the lining, so the hole doesn't show when I remove the rope.

>Are you, like, serious right now?

Well done op, I bet you felt on top of the world after that went down

One of their favorite tactics is to slap the back of the hat so it comes off. I've pushed tacks up through the back of mine so they can knock it off, but not without sticking themselves.

Yeah, it went off with no problems. And all that crowd action is a rush. I was laughing a lot afterward.