>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania depart DC for NC 3/2/18
youtu.be/qrsjxnpkDj0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS AWOO!

Hope cruz wins so I can spam cruz memes

someone indicated that ICE is camping at voting sites to look for illegals

got any extra info? I'd like to know more

AWOO! Is there an update on the gunshine state legislation?

I'm gonna FUCK that awoo roight

Still falling.

trump will uproot global pedos soon

of course AWOO

ATTENTION TEXANS! Polls close at 7:00 this evening! You have an hour and a half to do your civic duty and take some of the wind out of Democrats sails!
>But Cruz is running unopposed!
Who gives a shit? There are some excellent propositions on the Texas ballot including prop 11, which will stop arenas and sports stadiums from being built with our tax dollars! Additionally, there are propositions to make E-verify mandatory for all employers and to make illegal voting a felony! GET OUT AND VOTE! Today is the 182nd anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo! Remember their sacrifice! Vote Republican!

Thanks for baking, brother

s-sort of soon? before the midterms!

And /ptg/ will still pretend this is a good idea because their cult leader doesn't understand basic economics.

Gary Cohn quit, and on the way out he crashed all my stocks, then went to Texas and started posting that no Repubs are showing up to vote in Texas, and he posted all it again several times from Mexico as well

Why wait? I'd like to see them now...

Sorry, you actually have 1 hour, forgot to update

It's a very "I photoshop my waifu into the real world" kinda cringe.

Nice predictions

Yesterday's ratings. Mark held almost all of Tucker's audience. He might get his own show even. But 8:00 is the only timeslot Fox won. Everything else went to MSNBC.

>Bow tie
You just know, this is the kind of guy who likes to watch his wife getting fucked.

Already voted. Lots of high energy here. Saw a few MAGA hats. Also some folks brought smokers and turned it into a BBQ event.

ICE is also here, and they've arrested a few folks.

Already voted today Texasbro

>And /ptg/ will still pretend this is a good idea because their cult leader doesn't understand basic economics.

Yes

nah m8 just a classy way of sticking out desu

I'd gladly take a 15k dow if it meant my hometown had 2 factories again like in the mid 1990s

Moloch indicted before the midterms: confirmed

>ICE is also here, and they've arrested a few folks.
I want to believe

Bill passed the Senate but it sitting in the House with no indication of when they well take it up. Currently legislative session ends March 8th.

>update on the gunshine state legislation?
Yeah from AP

Wait for the results.

Good it will be cheaper for me to buy.

>do your homework, or else

Enjoy it while it lasts user

From my understanding they've been here all day.

Thanks for voting, user.

Maybe the little fucks will actually behave now.

DRUUUUUUUUUUMPF!

If the Dow crashes 10,000 points to 15K you're back to a 2008-tier recession, you dumb fuck. Your hometown will be in worse shape than ever, along with most of the country.

Your dumb nostalgia is not a viable ideology.

Isn't this Obama's economy though? That's what the left keeps telling me

>classy way
A suit with a white shirt and any kind of tie will be more classy than that bitchass outfit that nigga-s got, it makes him look fucking nerdy as fuck.

Still has to go to the General Assembly.
I'm split on the Bill. I honestly don't think anyone I know right now at 18 is responsible enough to own a rifle. But, I think the bump stock ban is kind of stupid. Letting teachers carry is great though.

Those are some good looking tendies

father when will the pedophiles die

Voted Dem though

BLUE WAVE HERE WE COME!

CHECK FACEBOOK ON YOUR PHONE ONE MORE TIME

I DARE YOU

I DOUBLE DARE YOU

No they passed bans?

>tomato on a burger

If you can join the army and vote you can own a rifle

Does this time traveling alien archaeologist happen to look like an unbathed schizophrenic.

The Five and Baier did as well, but yes, Fox will probably get Steyned at some point in time

I've never been more angry in my life.

>I know right now at 18 is responsible enough to own a rifle

You can generally buy long guns out of state. If Florida raises the age to 21, they'll just drive to Georgia and buy anyway.

Same stupid shit with fireworks bans.

F

Its funny, I never would have imagined I would never be voting for Trump a second time because his supporters themselves are fucking stupid shit.
Gun owners are retarded.
This country doesn't deserve a wall.
The whites of other nations are too smart to come here and live amongst dumbasses.
I hope the blue wave destroys everything and you shit sucking faggots lose everything you 'worked for'.
This country doesn't deserve good jobs, smart students or fair trade deals.
I hope the EU follows through with their threats and tariffs us back twice as hard and sues the living shit out of our government.
Oh yeah, and his children are ugly plastic repulsive kikes.

Pepe please aid Donald Trump to defeat the Clinton Foundation and the New Axis of Evil amen

Then allow people that are 18 and in the military to own weapons. Just not for the rest of the general population.

will you still check in at nights when you go away chink?

Asia doesn't own the world, any sign of a fight and you want to bail, lame.

REQUESTING FRESH TUCKER OC TO BE USED AS NEXT OP PIC!

Oh if only.

can't keep a good wolfgirl down!

Steyn is great,
Carlson
Steyn
Hannity are my top three.

>Classroom chatter gets too unruly
>Teacher fires warning shot in the air
>NOW TURN TO FUCKING PAGE 300.

Love you, mean it

I'm a pizza junkie, and generally make 2 a week just because I want to get better at various styles and never have to order from anyone again (still do, for "research" since it's tax deductible). The best way to describe Det style that I've come up with is, NY style is a snack, thin floppy slice you can eat without it being a full meal. Chicago deep dish is the opposite, you've got a full meal there. Detroit is an entree, splitting a 10x14 you've got enough to feed 3, but there's going to need to be salad, or cheese bread or something.

If Mark got a show it'd have to be weekend; they're not bumping anyone else and he does everything by remote anyhow.

Trump's tariff decision is officially the stupidest fucking thing he's done as president. There's historical evidence that they don't work, he's pissed off every ally we have, It's already damaging the economy and It's bringing completely unnecessary drama with no benefit to him or us as a country.

On a day that should've been about North Korea, we're now stuck on his stupid tariff decision causing the man responsible for the tax cuts to resign. Wilbur Ross and Pete Navorre need to go.

>Your dumb nostalgia is not a viable ideology.

what is your ideology exactly?
large corporations make as much money as possible without any regard for local communities?

Tfw Tucker is asleep on the wheels and collided with Aniki.
Please wake up Tuckman.

>one day with the crazy adviser fuck doing interviews

fox kicks their ass every other day

Yeah it's going to be a real relief to thousands of Americans who are laid off because Trump made supply chain costs too high that the President is a moron who picks dumb fights while his moron supporters cheer him on

oh.. this is how it's used.. I WISH Soros be indicted before the midterms. Please Pepe. Amen

Wait, what? Are you going somewhere?

lool you're a dumb nigger. The Dow is fucking irrelevant to how much money people are making month over month; and you call yourself intelligent?

I'll be here and there, just won't be able to bake because I have to get up super early (5 in the morning) and won't get home until 6 or 7 in the evening.

Literally no time to shitpost

this show is shit, why do you post it here

Are you going somewhere?

school starts in april see

Soros and billionaire globalists like him are awful, I wish something bad would happen to them.

He's asleep because he spent all day plowing the wife, Tucker needs his rest so he can fight the globalists when he comes back from vacation

Okay.

On bump stocks. Raise age to 21

MAGA!

Is it a Mark episode again?
Pls no, I'm already sick, not a leaf.

stop making me cum. Thank fuck my puts.

Remember shorting an overpriced market is the duty of Every American Citizen. Gotta keep the jews in line.

You have no right to not be educated in Abrahamic Tricks.

Make sure to re-word that when you post it in the next 10 threads, as people comment filter retarded talking point pasta.

Please tell us exactly how much "supply chain" prices will rise.

You might wanna save some I told you so's for the next 7 years. You can't use em all up on year one.

Are you baking on stone, steel, or in pans?

Kek. I dunno. I just love that people write articles about insanity like that