Kemono Friends

The journey continues

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-03/kadokawa-ceo-comments-on-kemono-friends-controversy/.122202
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31049747
youtube.com/watch?v=MhKn46XVdVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stay strong

It will

Cute CUTE

i have hope again

>mfw Ep 12 might be real

Do not get too excited, everyone. Be cautious and continue sending hate mails

Man, this show is like Beast Wars... but without all the fun

Kemono Friends pachinko machines when?

Erottic

Serval fuck off with all the lewd Kaban pics from the last thread. We all know it's you.

I don't think hate mails are good right.now, they're negotiating afterall. Mail criticizing the prior handling of the situation fits better

I'm sure that screeching like an autist will help, go ahead anons.

Are they still going to do the protest on the weekend? Or are they going to hold off because negotiations are ongoing?

Why does Fennec looks like she's having fun?

Raccoon City is in danger!

The things about the West is that it actually has some very strict regulations about stuff like that. They have to be subtle, because the can't really do everything they want. In some cases, this is actually a very good thing and can potentially improve writing quality. But this effect is not universal, though.

I put forth Misty as an example, since she's babby's first waifu for many. Even Sailor Moon can fit here as well. I can actually go and search up a multitude of trash toy commercials that have far more sexualized girls than anything you see in KF.

There used to be one guy who insisted Kaban should have been made to dress more sexily, with attire similar to Misty. It was kind of odd reading his post, it was a brand of perversion I actually don't see much of on Sup Forums. Wonder what happened to that user.

Intimidation might be a good idea if we weren't a bunch of powerless losers on the internet. Get your heads out of your butts, guys.

I wonder if the CEO broke his silence after hearinng about the planned Oct. 8 protests

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI

It seems they broke silence because they have come to some kind of basic agreement with Yaoyorozu to continue discussions which they spent last week putting together. Publicly commenting during a sensitive situation like that wouldn't be helpful to anyone. Hence why Yaoyorozu remained silent the whole week until today too.

Ol' Misty's original design was already a little suspect given the demographic.

Gosh I would hope so given that so much money is on the line. How noble of them to be able to resolve a trivial dispute for 1,000,000,000 Yen

October 9 is sports day which is on Monday, he will not even be in town.

Yeah, but he better be. People going to protest in front of their building.
If there's no one to gaurd the fort, windows would break

Where can I obtain that kind of Friend?

Orphanage

I think if tatsuki is back for the 2nd season they should let him do his work in peace, if someone wants to do a collab or something like that said people should contact the execs first instead of tatsuki, if the execs agree to the collab they should inform tatsuki so that he could do his magic. this way everyone is happy

I need a KF mod.

Discord said they'd hold off.

Well the CEO did say they had two meetings last week.

>Discord said they'd hold off.
But what does the official twitter say?

Will watch short documentary of animal narrated by Hakase and Assistant-san
(co. star: Friend version of the animal)

Negotiations? What'd I miss? The last I heard was about Kadokawa forcing the VAs to apologize for them and then it kinda died down.

I now have an excuse to post this.

The show starts off very rough, I'm not going to lie to you. As well it's generally slow paced and relaxed, a show for calming peeps down rather than exciting them. A lot of the people who like it like it because it hit them right in their heart, but that won't be true for everyone. But I will say the only a vocal few really dug the show from the get go.

>if someone wants to do a collab or something like that said people should contact the execs first instead of tatsuki
They don't contact tatsuki because he doesn't run Yaoyorozu. They contact the animation studio Yaoyorozu or JustPro. Yaoyorozu are the ones who need to contact Kadokawa for approval as to not have conflicts with Season 2 content.

Imagine if a collaborator wanted to introduce humans. Yes, it's non-cannon, if S2 was never supposed to have humans, then it'd just cause confusion. They dont want to have to design around every collaboration YYZ decides to accept.

This is why kadokawa wanted them to share who they're working with

Kadokawa released a statement earlier today. Might be something, might not be anything take it with a grain of salt.

Why are you asking?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-03/kadokawa-ceo-comments-on-kemono-friends-controversy/.122202

Yaoyorozu and Kadokawa CEO both released statements.

Kadokawa CEO admitted to making a mistake and said they would work with Yaoyorozu to decide on what to do next.

Single males can't adopt children.

Well, they technically can, but from what I recall it's incredibly difficult and there's only a handful of cases where a single male has been allowed.

Serval is for S E X U A L

oh man, tanoshii
but yeah, not getting my hopes up, but that's good news
I haven't even finished Season 1, I only picked the show up because of all of the drama

> I only picked the show up because of all of the drama

It was an over simplification but yeah. I am not an expert on this but as far as I know, no one can just orphan a child. Most children gets sent to their relatives and parents who wanted orphaned children must have a good reason to need one. e.g can't have any or gay marriage

If that does not work, buy one on third world countries

They likely never contacted Yaoyorozu about collaborations to begin with. You know they have advertising agencies onboard with the production committee who would handle that kind of thing right? It was never even claimed that any of the collaboration works weren't approved by the committee and it was publicly stated by both Nissin and JRA that they had the appropriate permission from the committee.

The most likely candidate for using IP without consultation is 12.1. The production committee had some awareness of it being made but they seemed to have been under the impression it would be some kind of silent thing on the level of a GIF animation according to Hosoya (Producer for TV Tokyo) and were surprised to find out it had sound and everything else.

I can see to a certain extent why you would be annoyed at it too from a business perspective. You've paid these people to make you a TV show and create the models and animation for that TV show and then they go and use all the stuff you've paid for the create more of that anime at the exact same quality and give it away for free when you could have been making money off of your investment.

I know it is a doujin work made by irodori not Yaoyorozu and all that but still when its the exact team working on the anime making anime that is indistinguishable from the real thing, using your IP and the assets you paid them to create for the anime you commissioned them to work on, I can understand why you would be annoyed.

Not that I think that excuses the way things went from the production committees side either though.

Araisan did some pretty great cosplays awhile back. Her Misa Amane in particular makes me diamond hard.

You can go to any poor region of east europe and literally pick up an orphan and take them home

Yeah, a shame she's a bit more tame now.

Those cosplays were when she just graduated from High School.

Definitely was prime fuck material.

Same.

1,000,000 angry fans can't all be wrong

Indeed.

You are a friend that looks tired, have a rest.

That is a big coon

This next period of time could be even more torturous you know?

We might not get any news for months now.

What would a message like that even be like? Something like, "the creative freedom Studio YYZ and director Tatsuki enjoyed was instrumental to the show's success, but I also understand the importance of managing Kemono Friends as an IP, so please strike a reasonable middleground"? Doesn't this sound kind of blaise and pointless? Maybe we've done all we can as fans.

>The journey continues
So S2 is definitely saved now?

>We might not get any news for months now.
Nah, it won't take months.
A few weeks at most.

If Tatsuki changes his twitter avatar and stops talking about Kemono Friends, then that's when you should start worrying.

Not yet. Everything depends on the intelligence of the CEO

u u u u

Tatsuki must be touched by the reaction.

Kemono Friends fans really showed the strength of the flock.

i wonder how many japanese men have emptied inside her.

Now this is kashikoi!

Probably none, or okay maybe her bf.
I wonder if she was bullied for having above average nip tits back in HS?

>mfw she was my age when she made most of these cosplays

nips bully people?
and i don't think she has a man.
if she does, she's good at hiding it.

is there even a single picture of her being close to a guy?

>mfw she's my age right now

>CEO
>intelligence
Doooomed, dooooooooomed.

Which one of the VAs was it that said they watched irodori's work on niconico when they were in high school?

>nips bully people
oh god, do they ever

I think it was Arai-san.

>if she does, she's good at hiding it.
You have to if you want to be an idol.

I'm surprised he hasn't made any kind of 'thank you for all your support' type of tweet yet.

I don't think he could be seen to be encouraging these kind of activities at such a time when all is not lost. Maybe at some point in the future in an interview he will make a carefully worded thanks.

Surrender to Yaoyozoru or lose all the money you invested on the game, merc, s2, and many other stuff that you could have made

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31049747
youtube.com/watch?v=MhKn46XVdVw

>nips bully people?
they put flowers on people desk to bully them

I'm sure YYZ has told him to stay quiet until the storm passes

How much for a night?

I know they're known for being passive aggressive, sorta like how bullying works in the adult world.

Something else I had heard during all this, and I didn't want to bring it up because I was in full support Yaoyorozu mode, plus it's unfounded speculation. But I had heard that YYRZ had held auditions and advertised it in a way that suggested "you might be in Kemono Friends S2". You can see how that would be a problem. It's too early to talk about casting for KF2 and even so it's not their role to start picking VA before the committee has had a say. I wonder if that was what drove the wedge between them and led to the contract termination. It could be a combination of things, but on this one matter I think YYRZ might have gone too far.

Might not be a good idea in Japan.

If these negotiations now fall through anyhow, do you really want to be the uppity team that encourages their fan revenge movement against former employer while going into negotiations with a new publisher for new projects? Japan's powers-that-be *really* don't like any underlings with any amount of attitude anyhow.

Considering all the cosplays she did, I can believe it.

If she did do that sort of work pre-Kemono Friends I imagine the rates would be very high.

> But I had heard that YYRZ had held auditions and advertised it in a way that suggested "you might be in Kemono Friends S2"
I don't know about auditions, but fukuhara literally made a tweet saying he was hiring and that anyone interested could contact him, but this was back in like April.

What was Margay's motive?

> Tokyo Mew Mew
Classic.

> All this Arai-san VA cosplay
Oh my.

special cat doing gods work

Her Nanodas are a miracle of the universe.

There's nothing wrong with hiring non-key staff for the studio without consulting the production committee. It's something else when it comes to VAs.

Rare Nanoda

She wants to watch

She's a shipper

Would fuck Arai.
Would marry Serval

HOPES AND DREAMS