The last hentai manga you read is getting serialized as a non-h manga. The only rule is that no sex is allowed...

The last hentai manga you read is getting serialized as a non-h manga. The only rule is that no sex is allowed. What is it and how do you make it work?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/774773/b058039018/
exhentai.org/g/1123207/612b2bac77/
exhentai.org/g/973591/76129f9c96/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Nee-chan's Unjustified Ragings
Make it a romance between a brother and his depressed NEET onee-chan.

Eldritch Abominee-san, not your waifu

She doesn't actually want to be in a relationship with him though.

I'd read the fuck out of a non-H series of this story, and would much prefer the mangaka do something like this rather than the mainstream shit she's doing now. There haven't been any good young man x loli romance manga since KnJ ended.

>the doujin about a teacher fucking two crossdressing students blackmailing them
I'd read it.

You act like two people being forced together and then eventually falling in love for real doesn't happen all the time.

>mfw there s official hentai for the manga
Did it start out as a non-h manga and then the other made the hentai, or did the hentai come first? Either way based mangaka

Hentai came out first

>MC-kun is an engineer who creates seedy, As-Seen-On-TV level inventions
>Tests them out on his initially unwilling senpai
>Ends up fabricating the results anyway before selling them
I guess it could work.

>Misunderstandings into his sister's pants
I'd read that.

I want to be snuggled by nee san.

does it use the same name still for the official work?

yes

Yes

>She doesn't actually want to be in a relationship with him yet though.
FTFY

exhentai.org/g/774773/b058039018/

I feel like this series could work if it focused on our mc slowly turning into a proper sadist from a vanilla lover thanks to the prodding of his slave. It would only be interesting for 3-4 volumes at the most though. I feel like it would wear out it's welcome pretty soon.

>Tsundero
We already got Maken-Ki, so I'm not sure how this'll be any different. I'll still welcome it though.

they're both official works, by the same artist

Good thing I remember both his name and the series title.

exhentai.org/g/1123207/612b2bac77/

Basically your standard ancient Japan isekai (except Genji this time instead of Sengoku Jidai) with lots of lolis. Pretty much writes itself.

I need Joshi Lac! as a serialized non-h manga. Make it a generic romcom with a beta MC instructor and a lot of teasing from the girls.

>mother son /ss/ manga by agata
I'd read it.

Nana to Kaoru got a lot of mileage out of the S&M angle. (18-ish volumes IIRC)

So would I.

Tell me about the Nana, why does she wear the mask?

exhentai.org/g/973591/76129f9c96/

>possessed gender bender-chan
Japanese ghostbusters plus gender bender SoL? I'll take it. Actually, Aji's other works would be good; there's the fantasy ones that could be nice.

>The world of moral reversal

Ok we ignore we already got a shitty non-h adaptation

MC-kun is your generic Virgin Beta MC, plus he is a romantic believes in True Love, he is in love with his childhood friend but is too much of a fag to confess to her.

one day he wakes up in the World of Moral Reversal

Now MC-kun is top tied unadulterated meat for the girls so MC now has girls throwing themselves at him

the childhood friend is a total slut and quickly seduces him and they (almost) have sex (ep1) but realizes that this childhood friend is not the same as the one in the other world so he rejects her.

HBSOD ensues,

so now MC wants to find a new pure love in a sea of hot slutty girls

There's already no sex in this one, since MC in perma chastity. Maybe Sakura decides to leave him locked up with no cumshots at all, not even anally.

Things just keep on getting better and better for kaname!