Sargon

Is Sargon of Akkad a cuck or is he actually worth listening to?

Low effort slide thread created to subvert discussion and clog up Sup Forums. E celeb drama does not deserve it’s own thread. Let’s stick to politics.

cuck

>Sargon of Cuckad

Sargon is the leader of the New British Union, unironcally. He's pretty woke when he's not shilling for shekels on JewTube. But a man's got to live, at least he tries his best to larp as babies first redpill

Piss off with that e celeb nigger.
>S
>A
>G
>E

>Sargoy of mossad

Dumb centrist. You can listen to him all day and learn literally nothing you didn't already know. He'll spend 1 hour talking about the simplest of principles making it all convoluted.

Also just epsnds his time debating meme-issues like feminism or debating people with basically the same views as him.

Never addresses the real, fundamental issues with the west. Lives in a dreamworld bubble where somehow democracy will be able to make things great again, despite the overwhelming Jewish influence in senates and media.

He's one of my heroes. He pisses off the leftists and alt right. His only problem is he doesn't know how to deal with alt right on the attack. I'd love to fill his shoes attacking the alt rightists who attack him, they're idiots. I HATE the left, but the alt right are stupid dumbass idiots too, always focusing on race rather than ideas. Dumbasses.

low effort bait desu

Yep it's low effort. I'm relaxing now. Desu.

Stay in your containment thread

Stay comfy desu

Cucks don't wrestle with ANTIFA so he at least has some test in em'

Just wanted to know if he's actually someone that makes good political points or if he just spews shit.Fair point anyway

I dig him. You're never going to agree completely with someone.

Sorry, gotta work early tomorrow. I'll stay happy knowing I piss off both sides. Like that time in college when I got in between pro life and pro choice crowds protesting and said 'I believe abortion should be legal because there are a LOT of people who should never reproduce EVER!' motioning at the pro-choice crowd, and they got angry that I, despite being 'pro choice' didn't respect them because, screw them. I hate both sides in most cases, just hate the left more.

Unterbait

Less of a cuck than Spencer

Sides are retarded. The meme is all that matters

You sure got them

I said both sides are retarded. The pro life side at least advocates for responsibility and were civil, despite showing pictures of mutilated fetuses outside the campus Subway, which only pissed people off. The pro choice people demanded respect for screwing around regardless of consequences, one girl (who looked like she hadn't bathed in forever) taking a stand arguing that her friend and that friend's boyfriend were 'addicted to drugs and unemployed and he got her pregnant, what was she supposed to do other than get an abortion?!' Well, I agree, people like that should never reproduce. And when I pointed that out the pro-choice people got mad at me. Screw the left, and screw pro-choice idiots... granted they're the reason I'm pro-choice, I don't want them to reproduce. Ever.

He will be debating the No. 1 Marxist on Youtube the day after tomorrow.

He keeps trying and failing to debate white nationalists in Youtube streams. He is the alt-rights ultimate weapon. The best argument for something is a poor argument attempting to go against it.

Total cuck. There is a reason he won't debate the AR anymore. He watches JF and IBS but doesn't have shit to offer.

bottom feeder, thinks his horse shoe theory is an intellectual peak, has no arguments against the alt-right besides calling them sjws because that's everything he knows/can argue against

There are no ideologically pure Aryan men anymore. Sargoy is best alternative.

>thinks he is an intellectual heavy weight by calling people stupid and re-producing the msm/lefts narrative because that's everything he can do
>left stupid
>right stupid
wew, I love centrism(tm) nau

He’s got some big forearms.

Hes a very smart guy. By being not to radical he can redpill more normies.

Everyone is worth listening to once. After that, decide for yourself.

True to some extend, he is the Kraut of 2018, quite literally considering he behaves exactly like Kraut did. (strawmaning, losing debates/arguments, constant bitching about the alt-right, then crying when he gets trolled, disingenuous from the get go, unable to understand language, looping over semantics)

He's basic bitch entry level, anti sjw redpill.
Thats all

look reddit, i posted it again!

He’s good for progressives in that he gives a more right leaning viewpoint than they are used to hearing.
For people who are redpilled (JQers etc, not the cuckservatives who say ”I’m red-pilled” because they call antifa fascists).

Can you articulate all the main stream opinions of ten years ago? That’s all he does.

The idea which you have presented with your post doesn't have any dialectic value.