Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/03/06/politics/gary-cohn-white-house-tariffs/index.html
liveindex.org/futures/
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf?

>"Top economic adviser Gary Cohn leaves White House"
edition.cnn.com/2018/03/06/politics/gary-cohn-white-house-tariffs/index.html

I know he left because of Trump's trade tariffs but still...

Bad coincidence. ((they)) are trying to push a global economic breakdown and/or a global war.

"THE DREAMS IN WHICH I'M DYING ARE THE BEST IVE EVER HAD"

THE FIRE RISES

THE FIRE THAT WILL CLEANSE THE WORLD

This is good news good news for regular people who don't have shit loads of disposable money to speculate and overburden the people by artificially propping up in increasing the cost of staples like gasoline

Plunge Protection Team

>1.67%

not really they'll just juice you more because they can and will and must

THANKS TRUMP IM GLAD YOU HELPED THOSE 80,000 STEEL WORKERS AND FUCKED OVER THE ENTIRE COUNTRY

Not even 2%, you ever traded before nigga? That aint shit

this is nothing you fucking memelord go back to Sup Forums play your shitty fortnite kiddy game instead of trying to /biz/ my Sup Forums up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

its fun to laugh at stupid people though

>This is good news good news for regular people who don't have shit loads of disposable money to speculate and overburden the people by artificially propping up in increasing the cost of staples like gasoline
Why?

VIX isn't going up, might be nothing. But keep: liveindex.org/futures/ open in your browser and monitor. Still 12+ hours until trading opens so I'd say it's happening if VIX goes up to around 30

> ((they)) are trying to push a global economic breakdown and/or a global war.
good

CRAAAAAAAAAAWLING
IIINNNNNNNNNNNN
MYYYYYYYY
SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

just what I was about to post.

i even got the pink id

Trump is increasing American oil production yet gasoline prices are remaining very high before Katrina into thousand 15 gasoline was around $1.75 a gallon it's up near three dollars a gallon ever since then for the last 13 years this is mostly because speculators in the futures market Drive up the price by wagering that people will continue to buy the product even at such high prices because obviously people are literally over a barrel and have to buy gasoline to commute to work and live their lives so these speculators push up the price by betting by buying futures at higher prices because when it sells they make money so it's good for common people when futures prices fall because commodity prices fall back in line with actual supply and demand without the artificial interference of money speculators

Seriously. That graph should be illegal

oh man this could be the big one. down yuuuge.

Bread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

DRUMPF is FINISHED!

look at those jews go. every point down means the war is on.

yeah.. the... the barrels... and the futures... commodity.. right? sure?

Can you explain that a little better please?

For the longest time I had a receipt saved until the ink faded away.. In 2004 I filled up my tank for $0.96 per gallon on fucking long island.

Remember the fuel glut that started in 2016? That was (((them))) creating such a clusterfuck with oil that the industry would wind up having to pad prices with expenses incurred by having to store all that oil.

tldr; the price of oil is as artificially inflated as the price of a diamond right now.

>-1.67%

PANIC

A SPECTRE IS HAUNTING THE WORLD, THE SPECTRE OF COMMUNISM

thats a lot

Dumb

Witness meeeee

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, boys, smile.

>1.67%

"They" don't need to "push" a damn thing; Trump's dumb trade wars will do everything they need.

no it isn't

Still way too high

I will stockpile .22lr and become the king of the local underpass.

oy vey: the post

All the faggot ass eurocucks that talked shit about the US are shaking in their boots now that Trump is bringing down the tariff hammer. This is just the beginning, your days of getting shit from us for peanuts are over.

This is a momentary dip due to jewish hysteria, nothing more. Get fucked faggots and enjoy your import tariffs.

That's it guys!
I'm now ready for the first female President.
Impeach Blumphf.
It's #herturn.

DJI futures based on "Cohn resigns". When it becomes more clear that yes, Trump is actually dumb and stubborn enough to try and win trade wars against the entire rest of the planet then it's going to crater to the extent that 2008 will be seen as a pleasant and calm time in comparison.

What am I looking at?

This is true. These sad eurocucks make me happy.
Time to pay the piper for keeping the peace in europoor for more than 70 years.

bloody hell

get your shit together amerifats this is affecting my investing funds

pewds sent you here?

>Ukraine flag
>too poor to buy stocks
>try to make fun of people that do
>ignore that the dow is even over the last 30 days
>ignore that dow is up almost 2k points over the last year