Are Americans too far gone?

What led to this kind of thinking and why are we allowing it to persist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rGhzIsla0XI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Association fallacy surrounded by liberal shit-talk, what a classic

>transfag
>anti science bigotry

These people are beyond delusional

What's it like being in the closet?

You tell me

Some random fucker's tweet doesn't make a difference or give any validity to what he espouses. The whole trans and gender issue has biologists and psychologists railing against each other, with the ones promoting the gender absurdity relying heavily on speculation and theory.

The word "transphobia" is "problematic" as they like to say. To suggest a negative or discerning opinion is rooted out of fear is baseless and is meant to create a political buzzword. I don't like broccoli; in fact, I hate it. I do not fear broccoli. I am not brocophobic.

I didn't realise that it was common in Germany for people to go through hormone therapy and cut their dicks off, so they can run around and screech how they get discriminated against.

But well...

>>the more you know

I just would have thought that people have had actual problems, like not starving or being drafted with a reasonable chance to actually die in the most brutal way possible.

Plenty of panty to sniff

Science also says blacks are genetically destined to have lower than average IQs. Do we accept that or does science only apply when it's convenient for the left?

>you openly hate X therefore you secretly love X
I don't think freud ever said anything credibly and only contributed bullshit like this to the field

I'm leaning towards environmental poisoning. These people have been lobotomized by something.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Complete nonsense. 100% of that was wrong and stupid.

>To insist society conform to your classification system

I'm supposed to classify this thing as a """woman""" or I'm a nazi

>literally doing what you accuse others of doing.
The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

>muh age of consent
>muh tranny rights
>muh perfect obese sexy body
Can Christian western nation for one second not think about penises and vaginas?

>mental gymnastics

No.

>Agreeing with liberals for the wrong reasons

I think he's technically right. The nazis were the first ones to shut down these sex clinics that were doing sex changes and pushing gender theory.

Everyday it becomes more obvious that there is absolutely no middle ground. You are either a full blown neo-nazi or you apologize for being white, chop your son's dick off and let a bunch of niggers and faggots fuck you in the ass.

That is it. Choice A or choice B.

>transphobia

Are the account just AI designed to make us start killing each other?

>I'm a closeted brocophile

>Fuck you in the ass

You mean fuck your kids, and your wife, sell them into prostitution, and make you watch. There is NO LIMIT WHATSOEVER to the depravity of marxism.

IT WONT LET ME CHANGE MY FLAG HELP GUYS

Never mind

youtu.be/rGhzIsla0XI

I dont think there was a single meaningful word in that tweet. It reminds me of all those propaganda and advertisements that are all buzzwords, all fluff and no meaning. Just like her life