Who the fuck would accept a manuscript like this?

>Be in an isekai
>Go to the non-videogame-based fantasy world
>Fantasy world has actual RPG elements, but it's supposed to be real life for them.
>"Those things you see in the corners of your eyes? Oh, that's just UI magic."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jnovelclub/status/914734946295705601
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like Log Horizon then?

Log Horizon is flatout "we're in the geimu". OP means shit where it's generic fantasy, also by the way everything works off RO stat systems.

>Who the fuck would accept a manuscript like this?
Patricians

>guns don't work the way you expect them to
Who hype for shieldbro btw?

I'm hype, but conflicted because threads will never be the same around here again thanks to normalfags and shitposting.

This was said multiple times in multiple threads but Japan exposure to fantasy was Dragon Quest. They see Fantasy and Games to be almost the same thing.

I loved the WN. Not sure I want to see the series ruined by a fanbase.

I read a bit of Shieldbro manga some years ago and it was alright. I heard that the racoon girl gets cucked hard and the story is pure suffering for her in the LN so I dropped it.

The webnovel site did and in return so did the manga industry and then the light novel industry and soon the anime industry.

we still have each other anons.

that happens in the spear hero spinoff lns, not the main ones.

So...what happens to best girl in the main ones then?

Right now as of the latest volume in english(vol 8) she's already #1 in naofumi's heart, his mind still has to catch up to that fact but he's starting to see her as less of a daughter now. She's won m8, don't worry. If you want to keep reading the manga, the anime will adapt up to chapter 32, which is also where volume 4 of the light novel ends.

>She's won m8, don't worry. If you want to keep reading the manga, the anime will adapt up to chapter 32, which is also where volume 4 of the light novel ends.

Fug, well I'm picking up the manga again. Thanks user.

Yeah no problem, spear hero also has a manga but nobody has picked up TLs yet

I just hope they don't fuck it up.

In what way do you think they could fuck up?

I have a feeling that they'll fuck up the prologue. Can't really pinpoint what exactly.
There's also the concern of the pacing. After acquiring Raph, the story gets a bit slower imo (I don't know how they did it in the LN though).

You're right about the pacing, it'll depend on how many episodes they're going to produce. Im hoping for at least 2 cours, each one adapting two volumes at least.

reminder if you hate isekai fill out the J-Novel Club survey and tell them to stop licensing isekai, or if you love isekai tell them to keep licensing isekai; and do the same for Seven Seas survey

twitter.com/jnovelclub/status/914734946295705601

>Stop the chance for The Lazy King to be animated/licensed
I'd rather die.

CuZ speardemon is the salt of the earth

Another lazy king bro,I see youre a demon of culture as well

It's one of the best isekai's I've read. I can't get enough of it's chaotic nature, this is what the demon world should be like. Just a constant powerstruggle between a bunch of demons consumed by their desires.

Volume 2 coming this november, i think OPB will pick it up once we get to the part motoyasu becomes insane but i'm not too sure.

It helps that the only reincarnated people are so insanely old that life on earth is just a few vague memories and character defining events.

Meant for

That world is really complicated and it's explained in detail why the UI is like that and not hand waived in the end.

The purpose of the holy weapons, vassal weapons and the Guardian beasts are explained a bit more along with the mystery of the waves in the LN.

Hopefully volume 9 will deliver

Up to volume four? Do you know over how many episodes?

I'm curious, as someone who already read the WN, why read the manga and not the LN?

Because manga has lots of cute pics of Glass-chan. But in all seriousness the light novel is better.

Feel kinda bad that main series .Hack missed the "virtual reality x real life now!" train by being a bit too early.

>One more isekai shit

One or two is guilty pleasure
Now this is getting ridiculously saturated

>Medieval European kingdoms are named after the ruling dynasty like the Chinese empire, instead of the geographical locations themselves.
Did they seriously not pay attention to history lessons or at least google some shit beforehand?

Not me. It was so disappointing, just like Arifureta. Only good/tolerable for one volume.