Dat Talmud Though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qk3ORTSdXY
youtube.com/watch?v=jf3-wcemMBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Po_cSMoCZ6w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzoah_Rotachat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>actually quotes the talmud
Jesus christ how horrifying. That entire county needs to be gassed.

fuck this one gets me every time

You goys are out of your mind. Sheriff Israel is an Islamicist. What makes you think he's Jewish anyway?

>democrat scott israel quotes the talmud

what even
it's like i'm living a skit

sheriff wearing the wrong star badge

his last name is israel you tard, of course hes going to quote the talmud.

youtube.com/watch?v=4qk3ORTSdXY

related

Fresh Sides stat

quoting the talmud isn't very common, there are even talmud verses that forbid the chosen from speaking of the book's contents to the goyim

also dana loesche is either a jew or some 56% castizo mystery meat, because she sure as fuck does not look white with that greasy black hair and black eyes

What is so bad about the talmud? You do realize most of those horrifying translations you are reading are fake right?

she dyes her hair black, you can see the roots in some of her instagram photos

the beady black eyes are pretty weird though. probably a wop

wtf is baba kattan? it is baba mezia, and it doesnt say that only jews are human. Do you retards ever check into the bullshit you spread?

There is literally nothing wrong with the talmud

Except the part where it says that Jesus is boiling in a vat of his own excrement in hell for his "blasphemy".

This isn't true though.

Is that true? Haha

forgot link.

youtube.com/watch?v=jf3-wcemMBQ

>"Whoever saves one life save an entire world."
>Did not bother saving one life

Really makes you think.

JIDF is on damage control

but Khazar/Kenites are NOT "Israelites", as in REAL Adamic, Abrahamic, Israelites

based yids

so by that definition, "Mein Kampf" was 'fake', too, right , Shlomo...???

There is a bit of truth to that. The biblical hebrews are probably not in any way related to the eastern european "khazar" converts with some armenoid features like the hooked nose

Those are fake translations you are spreading, i doubt any of you speak hebrew.

Loesche is a German surname. Doesn't appear to be Aryan Adamic however...

>be long nose tribe
>tell long nose tribe secrets to grug for virtue smoke signal
>break sacred long nose tribe law and now long nose tribe throw you out of cave off cliff to meet underworld father

(((wikipedia))) says she has a cherokee ancestor

Every picture of this guy I see the rat-like features he has. He is 1000% mega jew that you'd think they would pick a less jew looking guy for someone who is trying to gun grab.

Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror and are startled by what a racist piece of garbage you are?

id believe it, she has a vaguely flat mongoloid head profile, and black features, which is not white. White people can have brown features, or very dark brown hair, but never black like other races.

I cant even pinpoint what makes him look so jewey, its probably just the low set big ears.

so in reality, the REAL, ACTUAL heirs to the "Promised Land" are actually the REAL, ACTUAL, physical descendants of Abraham, who is from Noah, who is from Adam.... which are modern day Caucasoids...

On occasion, but mostly Im just startled by how fucking sexy I am.

ID: dEF H0tZ

checked.

yet those that claim to be 'chosen' are the embodiment of 'racist', 'ethnicist', 'supremacist', 'superiorist','religionist',..who it turns out are not even from the group who were given the promises and who are the REAL 'chosen'...

She also looks like she could be Middle Eastern or Mountain/Sephardic Jewess. Also looks much older than the age she claims (39).

Attack of the mutts

LMFAO
Hfs user I didn't even notice that.
Kek shines down upon theeeeeeeee.

she could be alpine/ austrian maybe?

You can just tell that Mexican el goblino bull dyke bullied that autistic kid. Just look at her evil face.

Fuckin' nice.

if he's a practicing jew and votes democrat he's not an actual practicing jew. orthodox jews vote republican. near 100% of them vote republican. they make up 30% of the jewish population. 65% of the rest of (((JEWS))) vote democrat with the rest remaining swing either way.

he's most likely a heritage based jew rather than a faithful jew. his faith is in his jewish heritage.

he's not a jew. he's a ((JEW)) and needs to be gassed.

Just look at her 56% face

Based Brother Nathanael knows what's up. Lemme add to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Po_cSMoCZ6w

I wouldn't care if she was a cottonfield nigger, as long as she defends the 2nd Amendment.

You mean other than the Almighty Dollar?

blatant jidf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzoah_Rotachat Whether it's actually Jesus or not, the fact that a concept like this exists in Judaism is incredibly fucked up.

You mean the Almighty Shekel™

>Feed me more foreskins

No. Sheriff (((Israel))) is le 56%. She's pic related. I hope you fags are happy, you memed all these freaks into existence.

Underrated