I think I’ve found the perfect woman, we share a ton of similar interests...

I think I’ve found the perfect woman, we share a ton of similar interests, and she’s the first woman who I met who gets me and whom I get. Problem is, she’s Asian. We’ll never have white babies and with our baby, my pure white gene line ends. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking weeabo

she doesn't get you dipshit and she is going to leave you as soon as she gets her sisters a visa over here to open a Korean nail salon

>What do?
>Implying you have even the slightest chance with her
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Alexander The Great was Asian.

Why do you think Henry Kissinger's favourite film is China Town?

We’ve fucked 4 times the past two weeks

You'll have something superior to white babies

go back to /rk9/ you fucking virgin. sage

have white babies with white women and just fuck the shit out of this asian honey pot

Honestly, who gives a fuck if you have chink bbs. At least you would be getting some.

Most Asians are at uni studying computer science

found the jew

MOST DEFINITELY A KEEPER, HOLY SHIT! Asians are the closest we have genetically to Aryans, so KEEP HER!

found the virgin

found the virgin

Dating a gook right now. Don't do it son. 10% of women from every race are equivalent to coal burners and they are crazy.

Adopt white orphans. Or kids that were going to be aborted.

She’s second generation, her parents were Laotian immigrants and own a couple nail salons. She’s an esthetician.

Who cares, I feel like you aren't a person who's genes would be particularly missed.

Gross smells lkke a guy

She's using you for money, dude. Asians are good at hiding their true intentions, but it's always money. Ditch her and find you a qt anglo girl

Found the faggot

>find you a qt anglo girl
He wants a white gf though.

Azn wiafu > roasties

never look back lad

why hasnt this thread been deleted yet? its useless and off topic

Found the swarthy German or mick

You’re useless and off topic

Are you in your 30s?
Is she in her 20s?

If you are not in your 30s you're not man enough for children yet.

Women don't have to get you, if a woman "gets" you, that means your too womanly..aka...fag.

If a man thinks his woman as his best frien, he's a fag....

whitening the asian gene pull, not a victory?

GIB OUR WOMEN BACK REEEEE.
Nah, go for it OP. I support you, it weeds out the degenerate women in our race and Im left with qt whites on the side while I marry a conservative azn waifu to breed pure babies while youre stuck with deranged emotionally unstable hapas.

Go back to TRS you gook fucking degenerate.

accurate on all points

I know what you're trying to do
fuck off hook nosed kike

Sport fuck the yellow snapper then find a real woman

I don't know if you're Christian, but the bible says that love is the only constant that will remain forever.

Corinthians 13:7-10
>Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.

The hapas on the right are Juden.

This isn’t true at all. Asians and Europeans are closer to each other than, say, Sub-Saharan Africans, there’s still quite a significant genetic gap between both populations today. If you find Asians attractive due to physical appearance that’s just fine, but don’t mislead the OP into thinking he’ll have remotely white kids.

>I come to Sup Forums for dating advice and life lessons
good god you are a fucking faggot. don't get with her, kill yourself instead.

>/rk9/

Solid advice.... but we're gonna do it gently, you bull in a China shop

Go for it man. Imagine how you would feel if you rejected her, married a White woman, then 5 years after marriage she kicks you out of your own home, fucks Tyrone in your own bed and takes at least half of your wealth. Asian women typically are not looking to get divorced.

Source: I've been married to a Chinese girl for 10 years.

>IF THEY DON'T FIT MY WORLD VIEW THEY MUST BE JEWISH

Just pump and dump her. As in, use her like a fucktoy until you get bored, then you dump that bitch.

Problem is most guys will fall in love. You'll end up having kids who look nothing like you. There will be attachment issues (i.e. your son looks full asian and he grows up to be an autistic hapa).

People will stare at you in public and the abomination that is your family. People will assume you bought your wife from a 3rd world country.

That's what asian women are for. A cum depository. All the asian women I know at uni are sluts. They'll fuck any white guy that gives them attention. Whore her out to your bros. And then dump her ass.

First off theres some major shilling going on with all these asian race mixing threads going on. Second, where the fuck are you finding asian women? Let alone asian women that give a fuck about you? Unless you live in san francisco or New york or vancouver theres not a large pool of asian women to get around with. For the rest of us westerners living in bumfuck shithole city/metro/town we usually get some off the boat vietnamese/mainland chinks that stay in their certain neighborhoods and dont give a shit about getting their pussy wet to western cock let alone settle with a white man.

>she kicks you out of your own home, fucks Tyrone in your own bed and takes at least half of your wealth.

WMAF are more likely to get divorced (all interracial marriages are). Google it. People have conducted studies on this.

You are literally lying. Nice try though.

It all really comes down to how you feel about this particular woman or any woman for that matter. She could be a good person, but if she's not someone you see yourself with in the future, then what's the point in trying to convince yourself she's perfect for you if she's only perfect for you right now?

If you are convinced she is perfect for you then you don't need the approval of Sup Forums to date her. It's in your best interest no matter what anybody here says to pursue a longterm relationship with her.

You are literally a shill. F for effort, because you expressed none

Nice 1 and a million. Doubt she's fucking with some Sup Forums nigger.

Shilling the truth, faggot.

>browsing on Sup Forums is actually apart of your identity

reminder that if you breed with a slant, your daughters will be whores and your sons will be manlet permavirgins.

Lol

You do know that jessicababyfat is getting shat on in Dubai as we speak?

Dont listen to /pol in love matters, they may be good in a lot of things but here, they lack perspective.
GO FOR IT
JUST DO IT

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

her neck looks so breakable. would wife & abuse

These kids are only 1/4 Asian.

Get an egg from an Aryan woman. Drug Asian gf unconscious without her knowing. Pay for artificial insemination with Aryan egg in Asian gf. Problem solved idiot.

>We’ve fucked 4 times the past two weeks
nice

Make happa babies with her. They are just as good as white babies.

Didn't know they came out with new statistics.

I'm weary though since in the previous study WMBF were 44% less likely but in this new study it's a complete reversal to 58% more likely

Same reversal pattern with AMWF.

>I'm against white genocide
>I'm married to a gook

choose one

Stop posting potatoslavs, they're not white

They only be half white

good lord

posting from hospital where my Asian wife is giving birth to our hapa masterrace son

Sup Forums is just satire dude. Take the yellow pill.

>posting from hospital where my Asian wife is giving birth to our hapa masterrace son
enjoy the miserable mongrels

>perfect woman, we share a ton of similar interests, and she’s the first woman who I met who gets me and whom I get. Problem is, she’s Asian

The fact that you are asking pol for dating advice shows you are too much of a beta faggot to get a women of any value. kys.

Ive found the perfect woman. Who could ask for more. Shes deaf and dumb and oversexed. And owns a liquor store.

>mixed race
>master race

aisans are pretty equal to whites to be honest i would rather have a Eurasian race than the current mixed race that is happening

>Hapa
>Masterrace
You will soon find out that your wife only used you to give her children glorious white genes. Hapas are half-retarded, white IQ > asian IQ

Irrespective of what any study claims, I believe interracial marriages are inherently unstable.

Remember high school and the cliches? The asians hanged with the asians. The blacks with the blacks.

There's a good reason for that. People are naturally drawn to people with similar physical attributes.

There's also a cultural dissonance among whites and asians. Very different parenting techniques. Religion is a big issue too. All these differences are magnified if she's not westernized.

Find a white woman to have a white family with like a normal person.

>hapa master race

I don't believe that for a second. This is coming from a quarterbreed jap by the way.

This is why europa milkies only for the white cock

filipino ftw

Don't fucking do it.

I dated one for so many years. She was my first love, my first fuck.

But the love will eventually give way to a constant sense of dread knowing you are pissing away your heritage. Every pathetic white dad that you see in public with his dissimilar hapa son will be like a dagger to your heart.

Pull out before you let it get as far as I did. Had to seriously disrupt my life and go through a tough breakup with my first waifu.

But it was very much worth it. Now I have a white fiancee who truly gets me. No more racial gulf. No more need to pretend I give a fuck about a culture that is alien to mine.

more proof of white features ruined by gook face and asian race mixers are degenerate

>Source: I've been married to a Chinese girl for 10 years.

You're perspective is jaded as fuck. No wonder the white supremacist movement is fucked - it's led by a bunch of yellow fever weeboos.

Don't get too addicted to the tight Asian pussy. You will see years go by in a flash. Leading to inevitable conclusion where you get tired of fucking her and realize you don't want to be part of an Asian family. Not do you want an Asian to be part if your family.

but now they are only half asian

It’s very real.