These fuckers just won't give up

>A police watchdog has launched a probe into the RCMP’s investigation into the shooting death of Colten Boushie on a Saskatchewan farm. trib.al/bIJhG2o

Well, I guess personal responsibility is a foreign concept to these stinky mongoloids.

>“I am satisfied that it is in the public interest to launch an independent investigation into this matter,” the commission’s acting chairman, Guy Bujold, said in a release.

No, no it's not within mine and many others interest for our money to be funding this investigation.

>His mother has said that when officers came to notify her about her son’s death in August 2016, officers were insensitive, started searching her home without permission and asked her if she’d been drinking.

One minute the RCMP are based and next their a bunch of pozzed faggots.

How do we deal with the injun problem in general? This is getting redic. If they win this, it's over man, IT'S FUCKIN OVER MAN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ix_7p1qczXs&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=lbFAf6n_BCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

start respecting First Peoples Leaf or we will start making you

> cbc & national post scared as fuck about comments because everyone knows natives are fucked
>disable comments on native issues

Guaranteed they would be slamming natives for being useless pieces of shit.

Nice try mutt

The comment section on the global article gives me hope

Where at?

The Facebook post in OP pic

>pic related

they won't stop until the white man is stripped of his rights and thrown in prison.

At the business I work we saw this native girl on camera pocket something in her purse. So we started following her around. She got spooked and put the item back. As she was leaving my boss asked to look in her purse. She gladly let us look knowing there was nothing it it. Afterwards she claimed we only did that because of racism. She made a scene and came back with a group of her retards making it an even bigger scene. What the fuck is wrong with people? It was attempted theft. We had every right to look in her purse. If she doesn't want to be profiled, then maybe don't justify the profile.

> He was a ceremonial fire keeper whose certificates of good citizenship she'd kept in a folder since he was five.

This was a good kid murdered by a crazy old racist white man Canada you are broken

Living in Canada almost 12 years now, the honeymoon period is long gone, here is how I see it.

Canadians are not after right or wrong.
It's a very narcissistic society
People go after moral superiority
If you make Canadians feel morally superior, then you can make them do or accept anything
Promise them moral superiority, they'll be ok taking some poor native child from his family, put in residential schools and fuck his ass at the age of 9
Promise them moral superiority, and they will gather in front of a monument and start weeping for the dead kids

This is a society with no morals. Just bylaws, laws, ticketable offenses. There is no common sense, no unwritten rules of society.

Canadians are offendes when an immigrant tells them he believes Canada has no culture, but it's true.
This is just a bunch of people trying to live according to pre-set written rules. A hippie community has better understanding of culture than entire canadian nation

It's the moral superiority that makes canadians feels embarrassed and make them cry when they see this news above
it's the same moral superiority that makes them angry when an immigrants complains about canada

>thrown in a grave
Fixed it for you.

Based boomer tier fb comment

I'm not too liquid with the law and everything but he was found not guilty the shooter guy that is, on the radio I heard that the decision could still be appealed because the rcmp investigation was sloppy? Did I hear that right. Man the cbc radio or whatever is really ducking annoying though nothing but gays tannies and natives. I just want to hear the news but there's nothing but country music on other stations...

This is actually a reoccurring theme to ride off of for the injuns.

>I-I can't even shop at a store without being followed because muh shitskin color.

Rundown

Stop being absolute trash.

fuck canada desu

Well said dude. This country is completely fucked. Its a nation filled with cowardly people that think not passing judgement is to be moral, and that all morality is of equal value, which is the same as saying there is no morality.

A lot of people in Canada are not even full human beings, they're just a step above an automaton.

Just because they shitpost in every thread doesn't make it okay to shitpost in leaf threads.

>in public interest
Gotta stop them from chuggin' out, they'll make whiskey cheaper and it'll all blow over, glad that snownigger got blasted for thieving

(((anglos)))

We need to fight this though guys, our country has some of the greatest potential on earth. I mean we literally have 1/3 of the world's uranium in sask alone, a resource that's value will skyrocket in the next 200 yrs

Chugs are cunts. They can be fun sometimes, but they always look to stab you in the back over trivial shit
Trudeau Sr was successful in destroying what little identity this nation had. You hit the nail on the head. Canada is the ultimate nation of a inferiority-superiority complex. Everything is to be “different” from the US. We keep a British style parliament event though we’ve tossed our British roots out the window. Anglos won the war of battle, French won the culture war

why does he always make that soyboy face, even the trannies look more manly than him which says alot when you think about it.

just fuck my shit up senpai desu

fuck you faggot

These mouthwash drinking savages need to fuck off. Also fuck the RCMP a bunch of gun grabbing pricks.

Backstory?
Is this that dude I heard about that was shot for trespassing and attempted robbery (After he had robbed several other homes that night)?

REVEAL YOUR REAL FLAG VPN PANZY

the only thing that should be investigated, is how this "case" ever managed to reach a courtroom

yes.

>fat ignorant burger detected
>inferiority complex

Lmao nice try, pic very much related

haha nope, im a canadian. fuck you and fuck this country. there is nothing to "save" living in vancouver has blackpilled me

>shitskins around the world admire canada and want to come here
gee what a shocker

Keep making excuses for the ignorance of 600 pound amerimutts! I’m sure they will reward you!!!!

t. Andy Chang

>white father and son building fence on farm
>5 unbelievably drunken injuns drive up to farm
>one tries to smash window of farmers truck with butt of a loaded rifle
> another jumps on farmers atv, tries to steal it.
> injuns ram another car with their suv
>girl injun punches farmers wife
> father get gun, fires 2 warning shots
>moments later farmers gun goes off, striking one injun in head
>nondead injuns lie to police, one lies underoath
>case goes to trial, farmer found not guilty
>injun activists mad evil white man wasn't found guilty

I’m Asian for defending Canada from foreigners, Jesus buddy just end it already you have been on pol far too long

>started searching her home without permission and asked her if she’d been drinking.
Never let the police inside your house without a warrant.
Never interact with the public without asking if they are intoxicated.

Both are covering your ass 101.

>most admired country in the world
for what?

>fuck my country, I'm just going to lay down and do nothing, oh and plz pozz my ass while I'm down there.

Your kind deserves to be snuffed from existence.

If I had a nickel
Sorry about meme flag

>Chinese billionaire commies need a place to launder money
>ISIS fighters need refuge because burgers are unfucking their shit
>Nigger want whyte wimmin
>Poos want bobs and vagene
So admired

We tried! We gave them nice warm blankets back in the day. Kept them all real warm. Fuck off americunt

Btw thanks for proving me right on inferior/superiority complex
Also check the leaf faggot

Please get the fuck out of my country

We’ll have to have a seller for this shit.
Americans are putting tariffs, and I don’t want our wealth to come from supplying NK with nukes

I don’t like Canada atm, but this country has so much potential. I feel like over the next 30 years will either destroy this country or bring it together.

I think it's great. If Trudeau continues the policies of the last 20 years (which brought the native population up to 8 million or almost a quarter of the vote), soon they will out-breed whites entirely and pass South Africa/Zimbabwe style land seizures and then racism will be over in Canada.

This is my take on it:
Don't sell it, stockpile it, wait for the next space bearing breakthrough, chances are that uranium will have a giant role in it.
Horde it and keep it all for our selves until then.

Dumb fucking spruce nigger deserved the bullet

Listening to CBC in the car today and they were talking about another investigation as to why RCMP didn't solve the death of a native dude found in a lake in Ontario. Just flat out stated that the police didn't look into it well enough because of racism. No actual evidence other than the fact that the dead person was native but that's all it takes these days

Thanks user, was trying to put something like this into words the other day.

But hes not wrong. 80% of white Canadians I meet fit his description almost perfectly. It's funny, I ask some people about their family history and they go "Oh my great (Great) grand parents built this and that, they helped with this great thing X, and they owned like hundreds of acres in what is now outer downtown/rich suburbs". And my jaw drops, because the entire family line now lives in cookie cutter houses in the suburbs with NO FAMILY HEIRLOOMS OR BIRTH RIGHTS. "Oh yea I sold all of my grans antique/unique/historical stuff, all useless junk anyway." FUCK.

>Canadians are not after right or wrong.
I will leave as soon as crypto market starts hyping;

i'll leave with my canadian passport

And when I get old and need medication, I'll come back again and benefit from the health system

I hope after I leave and before I return back I won't meet face to face with another canadian..

I nominate you all Solutrean Tribal First Nations of Canada.
You are now sovereign of the Crown poof.

What’s worse is, there we’re some selected native (indian) witnesses, but they we’re caught saying that they will give a guilty verdict before hearing evidence.. hence they we’re kicked out

Not all Indians are bad but...
Residential school mistreatment is a myth

Lawyers cashed in on this scam big time
Lawyers were the ones who got most of the money

Indians in canada are the african americans of canada

God he just can't resist dressing up like an Indian...

There is a go fund me for the gentleman who killed the indian tresspassing thief

Apparently, at the court house, there were white guys in pickups making circles around the courthouse.. indians said it was to intimidate them

They are a bit scared now they say...
Fucking eh, being held responsible for your actions

Truth is, indians are generally criminals
Farmers in that community all had their house robbed at least once

For many, the counterargument to the media narrative centres on a 1994 incident involving a relative of Boushie, Colin Leonard Baptiste. A first cousin to Boushie’s mother, Baptiste and a friend named Ron Francis Caldwell committed a deadly robbery on a farm near Cando, in which Caldwell shot and killed two men, Bryan Kipp and Gordon Tetarenko, as they lay on the floor. Caldwell was sentenced to life in prison without parole for 18 years, while Baptiste received manslaughter. Baptiste’s lighter sentence sparked anger among white residents; Tetarenko’s sister called it a “revictimization,” while a Crown prosecutor on the case pleaded that Canada must “restore the people’s faith in the system.”

>reddit spacing
GTFO my pol, newfags
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your CBC sounds like our NPR.

If you dont have anything to add to the conversation, get in the fucking oven, you filthy kike.

bro, we know the peaceful indians would never poison themselves like the white man poisons the land and then trespass on someone elses property while brandishing weapons. the idea of land ownership is a made up concept by the oppressive colonists to take from the indians. you can't own mother earth.

have any of you read this book? living in Toronto region red pilled me but this book is just the fucking blackpilll. this country is FUCKED

What a waste of time and money on a case that has gone on long enough already.
It's cut and dried. The dude is dead because of his own actions. If he wasn't a criminal and actually did something with his life, he would be alive today.

I think with cases like this, the pretend hijab attack girl, and your idiot prime minister pissing off veterans and Indian PMs, each day Canada is turning that little bit more to the right. Reckon the pendulum is gonna swing hard.

>routine native hate thread by a cancuck

brah

Yes well

The indians are claiming its their land so.

Your babble doesnt hold up.

They now have a concept of land.. because they have a concept of gimme gimme gimme.

Pay up white man.

Me want things.

this country will turn into the next South Africa or worse the former Yugoslavia within the next twenty years. our leaders failed us committing high treason along the way. Unless you halt all non white immigration and deport millions (YES MILLIONS) you cannot stop what it is coming.

Enoch Powell was right

youtube.com/watch?v=ix_7p1qczXs&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=lbFAf6n_BCg

The faster we collapse, the faster the shitskins leave (or get driven out) and the faster we can rebuild.

Canada's racewar has started

Dindu nuffin. He a good boi. Loaded stolen gun in his lap wuz planted an shiiiet.

Here’s the door Feng.

Canada will be the most based country in the world in 10 years. Most faggots don't realize it yet.

t. Patel