Digimon Tri Thread : We Shit Now edition

Last digimon thread died just now. Let's list what went wrong with Tri
>Mother Fucking Mei every few seconds
>Muh feeling, muh emotions, fuck that shit
>Everyone talking again and again about Mei
>We can't criticize mei's shitmon because muh friendship even though it is destroying the world
>Forced Mei X Taichi ship. Fuck you.

They were saying it is more focused for adults now. What kind of adults whine every few seconds fuck.
I had to fucking punch something to feel better.

Also, Taichi X Hikari best ship.

>Too much talking about stupid things
>Shitty new character and her shitty cat digimon
>Shitty animation and really, really bad and short fight scenes
>No talking digimon during fight
>Not interesting villain
>Fucking retard Taichi

What's the point of this character?

Koji Wada deserved better.
WE deserved better.
I hate so much of 'WHAT ABOUT MEI' bullshit.
Taichi better stay dead. Too good for this world.

>convoluted plot

Pantyhose bait.
She's very good at it too, god damn.

I feel like Digimon has lost sight of what it was truly about. And that is: the pure love between a brother and sister.

Haven't watched passed episode 2. Wasn't the hope for this "the gang reunites against a new threat while dealing with the struggle of entering adulthoo, and retconning 02's ending so Sora would end with Tai?"

>forced mei x taichi ship
It's her or no one...
At least it's showing us who Taichi got at the end of 02

My biggest issues this time around were Ofanimon Falldown mode being on screen for around a minute at max before being absorbed by Meicoomon and the focus on the agency bitch whose name I already forgot.

Actually, the entire subplot with her is fucking retarded, should never have been in anything and just takes away time they could've used to actually flesh out everything else instead.

At least we got some Jesmon X Alphamon X Omegamon action.

Because ophanimon falldown mode is the true mega

Personally, I wouldn't have minded a battle royale between the three of them without Ramielmon in the picture.

>Alphamon not fucking Jesmon up
sure...

Literally there so people don't feel bad about Taichi getting cucked in 02

There's nothing that implies that Jesmon's weaker than Alphamon.

Tai - Crest of Courage 勇気の紋章,Yūki no Monshou
Matt - Crest of Friendship 友情の紋章,Yūjou no Monshou
Sora - Crest of Love 愛情の紋章,Aijou no Monshou
Mimi - Crest of Purity 純真の紋章,Junshin no Monshou
Izzy - Crest of Knowledge 知識の紋章,Chishiki no Monshou
Joe - Crest of Sincerity 誠実の紋章,Seijitsu no Monshou
TK - Crest of Hope 希望の紋章,Kibou no Monshou
Hikari - Crest of Light 光の紋章,Hikari no Monshou
Ken - Crest of Kindness 優しさの紋章,Yasashisa no Monshou
Meiko - Crest of Fate 運命の紋章,Unmei no Monshou
Partner of Azulongmon - Crest of Miracles 奇跡の紋章,Kiseki no Monshou
Maki - Crest of Darkness 暗黒の紋章,Ankoku no Monshou
Partner of Zhuqiaomon - Crest of Pride のど自慢の紋章,Nodojiman no Monshou
Partner of Ebonwumon - Crest of Desire 欲望の紋章,Yokubou no Monshou
Daigo - Crest of Tenacity 根性の紋章,Konjou no Monshou

I thought the crests were originally conceived after Homeostasis observed Taichi and Hikari.

Digimon talking while evolved was a rare thing in the original show. Very rarely did any of them actually hold conversations. I don't understand this complaint at all

Honestly depends on the universe.

The Royal Knights tend to be about equal in power and even though Jesmon is (technically) their youngest, most inexperienced member, it doesn't mean it's significantly weaker than the rest.

But, as I said and as /tg/ says: Depends on the setting. Jesmon in the Adventure-verse is just as strong as Alpha and Omegamon, while Magnamon seems to be significantly weaker than even regular Imperialdramon.

this

Why didn't Alphamon release the X-Antibody? No digimon would have been infected, problem solved

Shouldn't Jesmon and Alphamon be on the same side?

Tai needs a cum dump to spawn his clone while him and Matt hook up. She and her partner also serves to take up 3/4 of Tri.

Taichi will be with Hikari. Screenshot this.

As mentioned: Depends on the setting.

Every single rendition of Alphamon has been different. Alphamon in Cyber Sleuth is also far different to this one or the one from X-evolution.

so what is Daisuke, Yolei and that shota boy crest?

Crest of fuck off who cares about them

>think people are just joking about how much Hikari loves her onii-chan
>when she thinks he dies, she literally just makes Gatomon evolve and fuse into an evil force that'll destroy the world
It was such a drop-of-the-hat thing too, like "If he's not alive, everything else should disappear."

/thread

While all the Royal Knights are exceptionally powerful, the most powerful among them possess special ultimate abilities.

UlforceV-dramon: Ulforce ("Ultimate Force"), which grants UlforceV-dramon phenomenal healing capabilities and movement speed. Its stronger states, Future Mode and X-Antibody, are able to draw out even more of its power to the point where dealing a decisive blow on it is said to be impossible.

Alphamon: Alpha inForce ("Alpha Gain Force"), which allows Alphamon to instantly replay a battle. Basically, if Alphamon hits you once, it can replay that event multiple times so the same hit strikes you over and over in an instant.

Omegamon: Omega inForce ("Omega Gain Force"), which grants Omegamon the ability to instantly read ahead in battle and respond accordingly, effectively allowing it to see the future. On top of that, it also raises Omegamon's combat potential to its maximum limits while also granting it unlimited stamina. Omegamon X-Antibody is able to draw out even more of the Omega inForce's power, and when used in conjunction with All Delete, it's thought that Omegamon X is all but invincible.

Jesmon: OS Generics, an ability that allows Jesmon to rewrite its own data, temporarily letting it transcend the laws of nature, letting it overcome any opponent without taking any damage in return.

Alpha inForce and Omega inForce are considered to be subcategories of Ulforce. All three of them are "Ultimate Forces". They're also completely incompatible with each other. Pretty much all of them are "invincible" in one way or another, so it's impossible to tell who's actually the strongest. It's basically a "Mugendramon's the most powerful Digimon ever" situation.

More like aidsmon cucked her off her revenge.
At least now she has something in common with her oniichan

source

Taichi was her light. Now that her light's gone, just, whatever. Everything's shit.

>>We can't criticize mei's shitmon because muh friendship even though it is destroying the world

It's not destroying the world. Yggdrasil is using Meiccomon as a pawn to carry out it's will of destroying the real world to protect the digital world.

>Mugendramon's the most powerful Digimon ever
It jobbed to Wargreymon

It's a profile thing. While at one point, Mugendramon really was the most powerful Digimon, that shit was years ago, when Perfect was still the final evolutionary stage. Its profile still claims that it's the strongest.

The thing here is that, particularly Omegamon (X) and Jesmon, all these Digimon are claimed to be "unbeatable" or "invincible" at one point or another.

I believe this incestfag had autism
gas youself!

No. Alphamon is carrying out Yggdrasil's will while Jesmon is carrying out Homeostasis's will.

Only omegamon x has omegainforce.

>Alphamon is carrying out Yggdrasil's will while Jesmon is carrying out Homeostasis's will.
But why?

Nah. It's strange, but when OmegaShoutmon inherited Omegamon's power, it was also given the Omega inForce. You can't inherit something from someone who doesn't have it. If OmegaShoutmon has the Omega inForce, then so should Omegamon as well.

It's the same deal with UlforceV-dramon and the Ulforce. UlforceV-dramon was never stated to have the Ulforce, only Future Mode. But when UlforceV-dramon X-Antibody's profile was revealed, it off-handedly mentions that the normal UlforceV-dramon has the Ulforce as well, with the X-Antibody allowing it to draw more of its power.

So by this point, it's like, you kinda just have to accept that retcons happen constantly with Digimon.

Why not? They're not Royal Knights in this setting. Just servants of their respective gods.

Which incestfag?

The one that doesn't ship Takeru x Yamato.

Tacihi and Kari's relationship is one sided.

That's not true. Taichi loves Hikari.

Just not as a lover.

Incest is the purest form of love

To be honest, I'm not really normally much of an incestfag. I can really only think of one other instance where I ended up liking a pairing like that, and that's a somewhat unusual example.

But I guess something about this episode just really struck a cord in me.

this

BANGING MIMI INSIDE CATCTAIMON

Incestfag(s) leave.

Fuck you all digimon adventure tri is one of my favourite anime ever so far. Just because you're all a bunch of regressed losers who don't understand the emotions these characters go through doesn't mean it's bad it just means it isn't for you.
>I had to punch a wall to feel better
Exactly how I know you've never actually talked about your feelings to another human bean

No. This is where I belong.

This. She's for me not taichi

There is nothing wrong with brother/sister love

did Koushiro orchestrate 9/11 through digiworld hacking?

So is Mei some kind of new mary sue who is the center of the world or something? Because she sounds like it.

Not counting digimon, she's the fifth-best girl in the show.

>shoved into an established group
>made central to the plot
>love interest of main character
>shitmon that is overdesigned even by digimon standards
She's about as close as anything could be.

No her name is just really annoying that's about it.

Nobody in this thread actually knows what being in a group of friends is like do you?

I do

>Very rarely did any of them actually hold conversations.
>I don't understand this complaint at all

Because in Adventure the Digimon are treated as over glorified pets. Tailmon is the only one who is a character but that was taken from her in movie 3 and now she's just Hikari's pet cat that can occasionally turn into this hot piece of angelic ass.

Sure you do

It sucks.

Only women need 'groups'. We alpha males don't need no bullshit around us that comes with these 'groups'.

Yeah, that's pretty much why they tried to cut the middleman in Frontier and just have everyone turn into digimons

Let's try changing gears a bit.

What would happen if it was Yamato who "died" instead?

Just finished watching the first tri movie. Why was it so boring?

Takeru would go full lawfag instead of fainting like a retard.

Takeru goes batshit.

>Takeru goes berserk
>Purges all of what he perceives as evil
>The other Chosen try to stop him, but are unwilling to hurt him
>Takeru deems them all his enemies as well
>Taichi tries to talk him down, saying Yamato wouldn't want this
>Takeru kills Taichi
>Hikari goes bonkers this time
>Erases everything

Hikari would try to stop Takeru so he would be the first one to go.
Only Kou or Ken could stop lawfag Takeru.

>Hikari would try to stop Takeru so he would be the first one to go.
Only if Takeru kills Taichi first.
Hikari would listen to whatever Taichi says while Takeru lawfully kills everyone.

Takeru can't beat Hikari. Her plothax powers greatly outclass his.

What would happen if it was Sora who "died" instead?
Would anyone even give a fuck or are Taichi and Yamato the only ones who must definitely not die?

Yamato would be pissed. Taichi would be upset, but I think he's levelheaded enough to not turn into a destroyer of worlds over it. Yamato, however, is far more emotional than Taichi, so he might not be able to rein himself in.

>are Taichi and Yamato the only ones who must definitely not die?
Pretty much. Everyone would be upset if any of them die but Taichi and Yamato have crazy powerful siblings prone to losing it if their big bros get hurt.

Hikari never listens to Taichi. She was all ready to fight when he was going muh collateral damage.
Yamato would be pissed no matter who died which makes me believe that only Hikari is dumb enough to believe Taichi is dead.

>2017
>still giving a fuck about Digimon

Digimon is more alive than ever, shitposter-kun

>Tri
>making Digimon more alive than ever
If it wasn't shit, maybe.

It's not even tri.

Digimon's video games have been shockingly healthy in recent years. They're no Pokemon, but they're hanging in there.

It isn't shit, shitposter-kun

Incest is wrong

>now
Digimon was always shit.

Everyone is Happy

No.

>(s)
implying theres more one of this fag who had autism

Don't you have a clone or alternate universe self to make out with?

Since Yuujin faced punishment for his sins, AIDs cat deserves the same.
And I mean a perma death like what Bakumon got.
And don't give me the controlled excuse, because Yuujin had that too.

If only Meiko could be killed too, but she a human Chosen so it ain't happening.

Incest Digimon threads are the best.

Looks like I dodged a bullet guys! Glad I listened to my gut.

>incest is wrong
>posting a brocon
ok

I will love Tri for all time if they retcon them 3 but keep Ken.

>Aidscatmon manhandling Omegamon

Bullshit

So is Tri the Arc-V of Digimon?

Childhood is loving Onii-chan.

Adulthood is realizing you can't have Onii-chan and realizing you'll just have to settle for less even though you know in your heart that what you truly want is eternally beyond your reach.