youtu.be/GxCi1VeDOP4}
youtu.be/bV8hhHOErik}
youtu.be/m7ODE_UETzA}
youtu.be/WLpNv1MxbG4}
youtu.be/a1mpq-smxKI}
dps.texas.gov/administration/crime_records/pages/txCriminalAlienStatistics.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Voted today.

I've actually stopped caring about whose iron heel I'm under. One side will fuck me one way, the other side another way.

I don't care who fucks my ass anymore.

Greg "Wheels" Abbott is winning, nice

>I don't care who fucks my ass anymore.
Move to Detroit then. Literally decades of niggers that vote blue will fuck your ass for you.

GOOD LUCK TEXAS

Voted right wing

It's just primaries...

Tfw Lupe vs abbot

Get ready for that last min changes

This is a primary
Nothings going blue

The blue wave is here, Drumpfshits

Punished Ted makes a comeback

Greg is winning by around 130k votes. We're fine for now.

The PR team working good {youtu.be/3yl-h6lZBMU}

>couldnt vote for ted because had to help parents renovate the house
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

thumb bomb it!

The irony of your post is that I DO live in Detroit. Indian Village.

She is a lefty cancer lupevaldez.com/issues Lesbian who fucks women.... Then was oppressed on a farm and shit. Mexicans need to rape white people and shit... muhh Kate's killer did nothing wrong.... Muh

Fuck democraps. Take my energy to not allow any demos to win anything.

What a stupid ad. "HURR VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE IM A WOMAN AND LATINA AND GAY"

lol its a primary who fucking cares

Just got back I didn't know governer was voted on I'm the midterm so I obtained, mostly wanted to vote for Cruz I'm senate

I'm 24 and this is my first midterm I voted in and I was shocked I was the only 20 year old in there save one lady and one guy in his waning 20s

wfaa.com/video/news/live_breaking/wfaa-breaking-news/287-1661280

local shit coverage if people care

these people are shit

People are falling for this 'texas blue wave' meme way too easily. These are the primaries and the Democrats have a number of candidates vying for the nomination while the GOP has the incumbents, of course the Dems are going to see a 'surge'. Conservative Texans will come out for the GOP come election day just as they always have, possibly moreso now with House Dems openly admitting they want to ban all semi auto firearms.

Its a primary
Someone for both sides is going to win

Same

checked. take my energy.

How important is this? I missed it cause I was working.

Let's do this...

aliums pls

>implying Sup Forums understands how primaries work

Brainlet detected

This sounds like a meth heath {youtu.be/xv_LGnmK_CY}

You have to educate yourself.

No excuses. Here, this will help you in the future:

ballotpedia.org/Texas_elections,_2018

Texas will be found having massive voter fraud.

The primary determines who will represent the parties in the general election.

If some twat RINO gets voted in during the primaries then the GOP is fucked.

WTF I DIDN'T KNOW I WOULD HAVE VOTED FUCK

Also, primary turnout is a good indicator for willingness to vote for each party.

GOP dwarfing the Dems in the primary turnout-wise will be good news for Texas.

Protip: a democrat is going to win every race they're are in tonight

If you vote right it wasn't important at all. Greg Abbot and Ted Cruz are already guaranteed the nominations so GOP voters didn't feel the need to turn out in droves. That's it.

BlueWave soon

{youtube.com/watch?v=CTrxQ9A6KjE} Perseverance Greg abbott gregabbott.com/bio/

are these actual elections or just stupid fucking primaries?

You don't understand what a primary is, do you?

It's the primary, not important. The media is pushing a meme again

I don't think you understand how primaries work...

rollin

What have I done

{youtu.be/AnfbaKj9QV4} Gregg abbott shits on the chest of the Hitler youth Democratic

God Bless Texas, Good luck

It's a primary

Nice area

That's the joke

^
^
^

no shit

Goddam blues. We need a third party already to represent the working class and not the gibs me class.

Hot Wheels can't stand up for himself but he'll always stand up for Texas.

Texas will regret allowing in illegals.

thats not how meme energy works.

you got complacent. you stopped the memes. you thought you'd won the war. you only won a small battle and the left has been angry. they are going to fucking annihilate you and then they will impeach trump. then it's over. why? because you got lazy.

>allowed
>illegal

>will
>let
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess I didn't think of that even if I only voted senate and on the property tax thing I'm glad I at least showed up

Where were you this morning when my coworker told me it was the last day for primaries

FYI: GOP turnout is waay better than Democuck turnout.

Texas is safe.

Dems win all seats Obama elected PoTUS for life all white people must pay reparations to blacks KFC on every corner grape coolaid sells out in every Walmart crack is legalized

You're a piece of shit and you don't deserve the right to vote. kys but kill your parents first for raising a literal shitbag with sense of responsibility.

Texas won't go blue this time. I give it another 12 years

No new taxes!
More nigger abortions!
No new stadiums!
No new toll roads funded by the state!

>with *NO sense of responsibility.

>primaries
explain how the Democrats would turn Texas blue by winning their own primary

Even then it won't actually be a blue state, more of a purple state like Florida.

ANONS, YOU HAVE TO CHECK TO SEE IF YOU CAN VOTE IN THE EARLY PRIMARY ELECTIONS OF 2018.

CHECK BALLOTPEDIA! NO EXCUSES, ELECT /OURGUYS/

It's a good indicator of turnout

we regret letting in liberal scum

die

get fucked

>No new stadiums!
>No new toll roads funded by the state!
Wut

Didnt vote for Cruz but voted to keep Abbot in

Welcome to the Texas state house where Democratic use force to get their point across {youtu.be/HMfBDMp7rt0} {youtu.be/iZA0WgA39Xw}
{youtu.be/GxCi1VeDOP4}
>Back when soros paid Illegal to protest {youtu.be/bV8hhHOErik}
{youtu.be/m7ODE_UETzA} Fight
{youtu.be/WLpNv1MxbG4} nations news bias
{youtu.be/a1mpq-smxKI} The only station that will even confront the Texas director of election of fraud claims 2016 Timeline needs understanding

dps.texas.gov/administration/crime_records/pages/txCriminalAlienStatistics.htm
>According to DPS criminal history records, those criminal charges have thus far resulted in over 291,000 convictions including 566 homicide convictions; 29,164 assault convictions; 9,060 burglary convictions; 38,287 drug convictions; 274 kidnapping convictions; 20,082 theft convictions; 24,451 obstructing police convictions; 2,202 robbery convictions; 3,244 sexual assault convictions; and 4,036 weapon convictions. Of the convictions associated with criminal alien arrests, over 193,000 or 66% are associated with aliens who were identified by DHS status as being in the US illegally at the time of their last arrest.

Our media is non-existence

Don't click on slutty pic ya degenerate

I like abbot mostly

I voted for the capping of property taxes and pro choice, against stadiums and the no new toll roads

Still on the fence about obamacare so abstained on that one

Never thought anyone would vote prochoice because of Black's that's equally evil and brilliant

Austin fag reporting in.

this place is going to shit, but I cant leave it. voted all red today to spite my shitty city.

AMA peeps. Just in case you want some nutty stories or general crazy shit ive seen living here. Liberals are CHURRRAAZZYYY

>Still on the fence about obamacare so abstained on that one
How

>cant leave it
The fuck not?

THE DEHLAGET DAHNOLD

Not really, the situations aren't the same. The Dems are seeing high turnout for a competitive primary and the Reps are seeing low turnout due to incumbents that are already popular and guaranteed the nomination, even then the GOP turned out overall more voters than the Dems. Come the actual election GOP voters will swarm out in even greater numbers than usual due to the Democrats going full gun-grab mode. If you think Texas of all places is going blue after the House Dems put forward the bill to ban semi-auto firearms than you're crazy or stupid.

So what are you guys waiting to see?
Like is it a matter of which party gets more primary votes so you can consider it blue/red leading into an election? Am confuse.

Texas is fucked, the usa is fucked. Fuck it all, let it burn. Texans will leave once it turns to shit, like cali. The will infect other states. Liberalism is a cancer killing us. Cut off the chemo and radiation, let is die already.

Decent indication of how people will show on election day

theres legislation to stop using tax money to build enourmous useless stadiums and tax money used to buikd toll roads that steal more money.

This really needs to fucking stop

>Kathaleen Wall losing
hell yeah, motherfucker

It was on the ballot, Texas has a real issue with dipshit high schools spending billions of tax payer money on memeball stadiums

Haven't read a lot into and I am for public health care because EU does it well sue me

Obamacare even cut my hours at my workplace several years ago but I still don't think it should be completely repealed but reworked heavily because on the ballot it was to vote to completely destroy it lol

Except Texans will vote conservative unlike Caliroaches

GOVERNOR GREG ABBOTT HAS TO FACE OFF WITH THIS OGRE IN THE GENERAL ELECTION

KEK

I voted today in MA. Turn this state red please.

>cruz raping the dems EVEN IN BLUE CITIES

hahaha