Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJnLM1-ys6Y
twitter.com/diesirae_anime/status/915504695732342784
twitter.com/diesirae_anime/status/915566577382178816
youtube.com/watch?v=yg7W8cbypiM
youtube.com/watch?v=aCuqh1EzrHs
youtube.com/watch?v=DvW1BnENwl0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was looking forward to it until those clips of the animation came out.

I love nazis

It's gonna be shit, do yourselves a favor and just read the VN. Don't be an anime-only fag

HEIL

youtube.com/watch?v=uJnLM1-ys6Y
The ED and the endcards are the only reason to watch the anime

Who's the strongest? I'm the strongest!

Where the fuck is the uncensored VN?

>it's another "nazis are evil and into black magic" episode.

when will the defamation finally end?

5 minutes

>Goldy and Snek
>giving one iota of a fuck as to how people perceive them

Have some footage from the anme prologue
twitter.com/diesirae_anime/status/915504695732342784

It just looks worse and worse with each new scene.

Mfw the animation

Fuck off Yato

I want to fuck Marie

ikr. It's all so unfair and unjust

I honestly have stopped giving a fuck about the animation. Never expected it to be good and I was right.

How many studios turned them down that they had to settle for the fucking Freezing studio of all things?

Now this I'd like to know. Why the Freezing studio? Even 8bit or that new studio funded by the Grisaia and Rewrite director would make at least a little more sense (Because VN adaptation), or DEEN (because F/SN). Of all the cheap studios, why the Freezing guys?
I don't get it.

My guess is that they were the cheapest.

So sad... First 4 preview was average but still good enough for me... But this thing is meh... That Machina face...

Samiel also has a QUALITY face before they close up on her

I love Rusalka!

Do you shitpost like that in godchan too?

>literally COLDSTEEL: THE ANIME
You deserved to be disappointed for looking forward to this edgy trash to begin with.

T H I S
H
I
S

Kill yourselves, shitposters

Do you have to have a good computer to run this vn, or can you get by with a 15 year old laptop.

It's a 15 year old VN, you shouldn't have any problems.

Slight amounts of hype.

twitter.com/diesirae_anime/status/915566577382178816

SHUUPINU

lmao dirty slut

I dunno, the animation for the non-Prologue/Side Story bits looks good. Maybe its just the streaming episodes that will suck.

Episode 0 literally airs on TV though

Why the fuck does the shows own goddamn title spoil that Irae dies?

This sensation. This disappointment. I've felt it all before. I know I have already been let down.

FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE

Kemono-dono and Kichi are more than enough to not call it deamation

This is 06's fate all ober again but without 00's posting stylr

>Psssh… Nothin Personnel… Kamerad

youtube.com/watch?v=yg7W8cbypiM

Worst Einherjar theme

Nigredo>Rubedo>Albedo

Nigredo>Albedo>Rubedo

Rubedo>Nigredo>Albedo

Citrinitas>other colors.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aCuqh1EzrHs
Best girl after Reinhard of course

Less than 2 days left.

So was this like a really big LN or something, I haven't heard about this before Sup Forums

Incredibly highly rated and super popular Visual Novel. Just recently got translated into English.

>I haven't heard about this before Sup Forums
Because Sup Forums is newfag central.

At least it isn't CGI, got to count your blessings. Could have been pure CLANG.

Was Freezing that bad in terms of animation? I watched it years ago but I don't remember it being terrible.

Where does this meme that the streaming episodes are some kind of exception to animate side stories or whatever come from?
To begin with, if they do Die Mondamerrung in one episode, there's like 2 or 3 episodes max for other side stories (Wehrwolf if they want to do that and the Doppeladler thing is another. Then, Marie's epilogue at the end. Nihil Dificile Amanti makes no sense if they aren't animating Rea's route (and if they were, then it's Omnia Vincit Amor which makes no sense, as it's Marie's route's epiloge)) Leaving us with leftover streaming episodes.
They're part of regular scheduling. Just not airing on TV. The show is 18 episodes, not 12 + 6.
>b-b-but it makes no sense to cut off stuff
>b-b-but it's a TV animu
Maybe they didn't have enough budget for a full 2 cours. Thus, it makes no sense to buy timeslots for a full second cour if they are limited on budget as it is and are only gonna use half of said second cour
Now stop this ridiculous meme of assuming the streaming episodes are supposed to be some kind of specials and they'll do the main story in the 12 TV episodes. The animation is crap, fact
The reason why scenes outside of the prologue look better is because the only actual action footage we've seen is from the Die Mondammerungg + Prologue episode.
It's easy to make non action scenes look good. It's action scenes and all the movement that comes with them that naturally lead to more QUALITY and the budget and shit animator issues to show themselves

>that pic
Mercurius & Reinhard's Excellent adventure.

>legs spinning like a blade of chainsaw
Is it a deep metaphor? I can't picture how this is supposed to look like.

He's holding the girl by the arms and spinning her around, except really fast.

Whatever soothes your autism, crossboarder.

>doesn't know about DI
>u crossboarder
Holy shit

That evokes me a throwing hammer rather than a chainsaw.

When you're spinning as fast as Schreiber it's a chainsaw.

Who are you quoting?

You need to understand schreiber is literally sanic, his 'reality marble' is "gotta go fast"

But a chainsaw description implies that there is a blade part spinning around a stationery part. The way it is worded makes it look like Rusalka's legs are spinning around her body.

>The show is 18 episodes, not 12 + 6.
Wrong, it's a 12 episode TV anime with 6 side-story online episodes.

Source: your retarded ass
Again, there's not enough side story content for 6 episodes to begin with

No nigga, he's spinning Rusalka around himself, it's pretty damn obvious.

Yes there is. Stop being so fucking retarded.

There's a lot more side stories than the five we got packaged with Loony Lovers.

Dies irae is was one of the most popular untranslated VNs. Of course it's no longer untranslated, since it received one a few months ago. Still, it got hyped up on Sup Forums and /jp/ for over half a decade and only a newfag hasn't heard of it at least once.

If they're rushing Die Mondammerung and the prologue in the first TV episode? Nah.
And you think they're gonna animate them when they already don't have much time for the main story? Are you delusional?

Then the chainsaw is a wrong metaphor.

A circular saw would be a better image, but it lacks the impact of a chainsaw

Nah, just saying there's way more than six sidestories, we're lucky they're even doing Morgendammerung.

Yeah, circular saw would have been better.

>it got hyped up on Sup Forums
Proof? Oh, wait, newfag, you don't need to post proof. Everyone who has been here for "over half a decade" knows that unadapted VN's are against the rules of Sup Forums. There is now way it was hyped before this summer.
Stop lumping up Sup Forums with your moat.

The fundraiser for the adaption got quite a lot of threads when it happened and it's not like people ever cared about the VN rule, those threads are pretty fucking common.

What's the point of DI anime if the animation, especially for the fights, isn't good

Pure baits. What the fuck are you doing in Sup Forums?

You posted an image that was just posted in the best of Sup Forums birthday thread. Surely you are an oldfag and know everything about how Sup Forums has always worked

shit you got me man...

OST, voice acting and hoping they don't ruin the characters too much. Dies deserves better, but so did Demonbane and look what happened to it

>VN's
>'s
You can't even speak English correctly and you expect someone to believe that you're not a newfag?

What does them not having enough time for the main story have anything to do with the side-stories? They are completely separate things.
The anime got 12 episodes and then they have an extra 6 for other irrelevant shit. They either make those adaptation of the side stories or they'll be anime-original filler shit that's usually reserved for the BDs.

>OST, voice acting and hoping they don't ruin the characters too much.
But we already got that in the VN, and i prefer VN CG over shit animation

>all that damage control
What are you going to do now, reply with "who are you quoting" to this post?

True, but the VN doesn't give you Reinhard and Mercurius singing the ED

Then the only point is to hope the anime leads to translations for Ikabey and KKK somehow

Give me a source that isn't your ass, retard

Don't think the anime is going to be that popular with the animation quality and the rushed pacing.

Damn I need to reread Nietzsche again to understand Dies Irae anime more than foreknowledge level.

Don't bother. The target audience are people who can't tell Nietzsche from Niddhog or spell either.

>Niddhog

I am the target audience, smartass.

To be fair, it could still be worse

See

>some dude claiming there's enough side stories to fill 6 episodes
Yes and? That isn't confirmation the net episodes will animate then and won't continue from whereever 12 stops. Or that they're gonna do the whole main story in the 12 TV episodes

Why do retards keep forcing this retardation about the 6 net episodes being side stories? Why can't they accept it's an 18 episodes show that will stop showing episodes on TV after 12?
Dies is not the first show to do something like that
Nanbaka S2 was exclusive to the net and didn't air on TV. And it continued the story from where S1 ended

Hope they do KKK, the OP is hype

youtube.com/watch?v=DvW1BnENwl0