Texas Voting Today!

BUT MUH BLUE WAVE!!!!

lmfao

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/results/texas-primary-election
politico.com/election-results/2018/texas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT.

That give those progressives in the lone star state some big blue balls.

yeah i made sure to tell everyone i knew to go vote

OHNONONONONONO

This is just 1% of the vote so far but the immense power behind the Republicans is FANTASTIC!

>MFW I'm a Dem in 2018

>tfw only left to win PA and their blue wave is splish splash

>Be Dems
> try so hard
>And got so far
>But in the end It doesn't even matter…

I went out and did ny part. Boss who is a republican gives us the day off early to go vote.

Fucking buy that boss a bottle of Whisky

Where you watching this? link?

Texan here, stuck in cuck-central Austin Texas...

I'm not archiving it because 1. it's live updating, and 2. when there is no commentary, the results are actually quite accurate and the site isn't utter cancer

These were the primaries. Who gives a shit

Also would like to note that TX is currently mostly a red republican state but time is going to change that. Their is no such thing as "muh hispanic conservative voting bro". The hispanic population is exploding out of control. Hispanics always vote along ethnic lines and whoever is lax on immigration so that counts republican votes out. Beto is probably going to get 90%+ of the total hispanic vote. In about 10 years TX will permenantly be blue due to the hispanic voter demographic shift. Niggers dont vote but beaners do.

It's important when we get to the final results to divide each # of votes by the respective % to see which party had more total votes. I'm not sure if they report it or not, but so far with the current live results, the Republicans have more votes.

I wonder how Barron's life has been like so far, no childhood friend? no doing crazy/stupid shit with buddies? I'd do stupid faces like he did in that webm too

more precious salt
best timeline

Buttblasted dem sympathizer here. Fuck off, leaf

They're going to spin this as their numbers being up from last time.

If he would drink it I would. He likes guns more than alcohol lol. For our 10th year he gets us a handgun.

Now how to get conservatives from NYC, West coast to move to Austin so that we can do a take back.

Hang in there buddy!

They are a good showing about enthusiasm, and right now it is showing that Republicans still have a significant edge even though Dems have a 100% increase in votes.

This is bad news for libreals since dems aparently need more than jist enthusiasm to make people vote, and dems have nothing more to give

>GOP doesn't have a competitive primary
>one of the most famous incumbent senators in the country vs some also rans
>STILL getting the same votes as the dems
Jesus

I thought Texas was just doing primary elections to select their candidates for each party for November.

Barron is super cute, cant wait for him to inherit the world as our future God Emperor

barron is the best

WHERE THE FUCK DO DO YOU WORK?! I'M SLAVING AWAY AT HEB WHEN I COULD BE WORKING WITH YOUR BOSS?!

It's pretty bad for the dems when you realize there weren't any competitive statewide primaries on the GOP side, these people literally only turned out because Abbot sent out an email that said to do so to spook the Dems.

Liberty Hill, Florence area, were a little lumber yard HEBro. I live in Cedar Park by Lakeline Mall

They are, and primaries are a way to see which party is energized or not. This one shows us two things.
>Dems are energized, but nowhere near enough to flip or even turn purple
>Texas Dems are split between Austin libreals and Blue-Collar dems, and blue collar won by having a white male lead the dems

basically, Blue wave canceled

>losing Land Comissioner
Pathetic

Remember Republican voters had to wait until they were off WORK to vote.

>56%: the vote

>MUH WHITE VOTING BLOCK

That's true. But didn't Dems have to take public transit to get there? That can take a while as well.

its a primary

look how proportionally it drops off much more for democrats when it isnt about a federal politician, it shows how artificial and uninformed their voters are.

Texas won't go blue without a civil war. Commiefornia transplants need to fuck off back to their shithole.

Trust me Texas is fine, Louisiana will be as well. Others may be in trouble but I have a feeling the DACA shit along with the recent gun grab attempt may hinder said BLUE WAVE

none of the spic parts are in yet

I just wanna see the day when y'all take back Austin. Good bless Texas either way

The problem is this is ALL the dems who are going to vote in the coming regular election and only half of Republicans.

Please Lord let this continue, long enough to continue our Republic and Constitution, our sovereignity, freedom, and peace for another generation. If it be thy will, Lord, I pray. Thank you for the peace of mind these results bring.

At first I thought this was a negative comment about Repubs then it clicked and it's actually really hilarious for Dems lol

Hope Bush loses.

A few numbers to ponder before you go celebrating too much.

2012 Primaries
Total Republican votes: 1,406,648
Total Democratic votes: 497,487

With only 2% reporting so far:
Total Republican votes: 579,005
Total Democratic votes: 435,759

Assuming a similar percentage turnout in November, the state will remain red, but look at the huge increase of Democratic votes, the state is nearly purple, fucking Texas. Most of these votes tallied so far are probably early ballots.

>George P. Bush
isnt that Jeb!'s half spic son that ruined the alamo?

btw 27th precinct Michael Cloud is /ourguy/ endorsed by Ron Paul.

This is them at their HARDEST. It's their last shot, dude. Literally if Dems don't take seats this year they never will again, as it will allow Trump's agenda to truck on through.

This is the final battle.

Forgot to note, this is for the Senate seat.

>californa is mexican now
>whites from california basically act like mexicans

"REE WE MADE OUR STATE A SHITHOLE BUT IT'S NOT OUR FAULT NOW GIVE US YOUR STATE SO WE CAN MAKE IT INTO OUR STATE"

remember the dems vote early. They don't work.

WE'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME REPUBLISHITS!!

>look at this random, meaningless statistic! DRUMPF BTFO

Yes, comparing partisan turnout in the 2012 primaries to the 2018 primaries makes TOTAL sense.

i live in NYC for work. Except for the money girls and food it's intolerable. I miss my guns so badly

Give me an equivalent job in Austin and I will move in a heartbeat

>277,000~ or so republican votes
>299,000~ or so democratic votes

And now we'll have to listen to these faggots scream about muh primary turnout muh blue wave muh texas for the next 8 months. Fucking wonderful.

Possible, way to early to say though, with only 2% of the vote tallied the Democratic party have beat their 2012 total. Republicans 50% of their 2012 total, huge turn out.

Relax, faggot, I'm conservative. Just pointing out the huge turnout.

It's not done yet. nytimes.com/elections/results/texas-primary-election

checking NYT total dem votes are lower than total Cruz votes

This is them energized. It's the most they can output in Texas, and it's still not enough. The participation trophy mindset has really done a number on people.

politico.com/election-results/2018/texas/

Total Dem votes < total Cruz votes alone hahaha

Good point; are early ballots counted in these totals?

thats a better format ty

i believe they're counted with the regular votes

Checked.

This is just the primary though, leaf.

These are important numbers to keep in mind.

The D's are a lot more motivated than we are. I pray Trump starts rallying for important candidates during the generals.

>2012
>contested presidential primary election on the republican side
>Obama rubber-stamping on the dem side

>2018
>boring mid-term elections
>contested dem race
>Cruz rubber-stamping on the dem side

Yeah, TOTALLY makes sense to compare these.

Why in the hell would Texas Democrats run a guy named Lupe Valdez for governor?

why are you so defensive? he's saying we can't let our guard down and he's right. the left is rabid and very hungry. you know they play dirty and will pull every trick in the book if it helps them win.

ATTENTION
SENA HERNANDEZ
SELF-DESCRIBED "BERENIECRAT"
RAN IN TEXAS, LOST WITH AROUND 20% OF THE DEMOCRATIC VOTE COMPARED TO BERNIE'S 40% IN 2016

Yet another round of propaganda from the MSM to try and motivate liberals to go vote, that crashes and burns on the desert floor.

LOL.

What, you thought that was real news? MSM doesn't do real news anymore, dummy.

>no doing crazy/stupid shit with buddies?
the kid literally has secret service and s.e.a.l. teams at his disposal along with billions of dollars (i'm sure he has friends his age as well) for adolescent hijinks. somehow i think he's somewhere between infiltrating isis in the dark of night and pulling more trim than anyone in the history of trim. he'll be okay, remember he's:
>the expert

they want that wet back vote

True, but it predicts the fall

D-DRUMPF IS GOING TO LOSE REPUBLICAN HEARTLANDS

IT'S HER TURN, FUCK

B-B-B-BUT SANDERS CAN STILL WIN! MATCH ME!!!

What you dumb niggers need to watch are the house of representatives primaries. That's what can go blue in Texas these upcoming midterms.

The odds of the GOP keeping the Senate is very high, but it's the control of the house that's in question.

Cedar park represent. Voted against jeb bush's son today

The name Beto O'Rourke sounds like an oxymoron.

Holy shit they got destroyed

They need a net +23 swing to take the house. It's in the realm of possibility for sure but way easier said than done. If they get +15 I wouldn't be surprised.

Holy shit conservashits are retarded, you guys already lost Alabama and Georgia+Texas are turning purple...what’s to celebrate? Rofl

>Dem vote combined doesn't add up to Cruz

It wasn't supposed to be this way

>Stefano de Stefano

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

there really are 26 George Bush's and they are all ranked by middle initial

holy shit its a primary you retards it literally doesn't matter we already know who wins the primary

Now do the primaries from Obama's first term, retard.

Are those how many votes each candidate got within their race?
If so Democrats had more voters.

>tfw been fucking a thicc democratic strategist
>tfw she was telling me the other day how much she wants "Beto" to beat Cruz
>mfw gonna have some good hate sex when Cruz buries that twink

Should I say "The Delegates, Donald" as I cum??

I've heard the Secret Service are pretty cool with kids as long as they are cunts. Its tough because they generally do let the kids go to school, but they do have to drag around their secret service agents wherever they go.

IS THAT THE GUY FROM TFB TV?! The annoying one that just shills for whatever topic he has to make a video on?

lmao

WOW...........SO THIS.........IS THE P O W E R ......OF BLUE TEXAS.....

BLUWAVE
L
U
W
A
V
E

Look, repealing Obamacare is not going to be easy

Amen.