Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tEXurYaIHao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>All those grammar mistakes.

go back there

What am I even reading?

go back there

go back there

Reminds me of certain recurring threads on this board.

Who cares?

>watching dubs
>watching anime

oh wow, is this one real?

go back there

>Watching dubs
>Supporting dubs

pick none

Fuck off already.

go back there

does anyone have the #dubgate manifesto saved, I lost my copy

Fuck off to Sup Forums shill

nice inspect element

That's their opinion on what happened with dub text in Hajimete no Gal. Basically "fuck you, we're the victims here".

>but there is no room for discussion and vocalizing those viewpoints
They say it clearly OP. Why did you make this thread?

shilling what? are you a funimation staff member or retarded?

go back there

Old news.

There is literally no reason anyone here should care or be up-to-date with Funimation.

Go back to wherever you came from.

So what do they originally say in that scene?

go back there

no user he just hates the very real patriarchy keeping that dragon slut down

Fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from.

go back there

Take a hint,

delicious

I'm so happy that there is progressive western politics in my anime.

why should anyone here give a fuck about dubs?

not until you join my personal army

Dubs aren't all that bad.

they aren't from here and they don't care about dubs, they are foreign agents attempting to destabilize anime discussion on Sup Forums by flooding Sup Forums with social media cancer

It's real but old at this point. The best thing to do is keep on shamelessly pirating their subs and ignore dubs.

So basically it's fucking nothing. Kill yourself.

When Funi does shit like this are their subs good translations or are they affected too?

Yours sucks too.

This is why you don't fucking touch dubs.

Their subs are still bad, but they aren't as bad as the dubs. As with Crunchyroll rips you only deal with their subs because fansubs aren't out.

Is this better?

dub teams and sub teams are different groups. The sub team finishes maybe a week after the show originally airs and is focused on what the characters are exactly saying. they aren't supposed to localize very much, only the things they think people 100% won't understand

the dub team is given almost free reign to rewrite dialog as long as it fits the mouth flaps or they can edit the mouth flaps to fit. They are supposed to localize it as much as they can so that american audiences that don't understand japanese culture can consume it.

so yeah, the subs are much better than the dubs and are usually free of political agendas, unless they're in the source japanese material.

American dubbing was a mistake

LMAO
>hey guise lets have a massive orgy for fagsuki so we can yiff together
>more fucking bullshit drama now featuring dubs
>n-not from here
keep acting like a retard, keep attracting retatds

Why is NBR terrible?

You'll always be a failure

Is this a gay thread?

I guess you're right

What is PrtSc?

who is that teenage faglord who just posted a wall of shrektext quoting?

>LMAO
Fuck off.

wheres their penises

Repeating digits.

Dubs thread?

Go back.

Dubs are for losers.

I heard my waifu's show dubbed once
Biggest mistake of my life

When they wrote these tumblrcore dialogue they had to know they would trigger everybody on this board right? Do you think they did it just to get publicity and have their name abuzz on social media

>off by one
kek

It's pretty incredible that dubs are actually managing to get worse as the years go by. I thought we hit the floor years ago.

Image being a Dumb Phoneposter so Dumb that doesn't know how to take a screencap.

I don't understand how dubs are popular outside of kids shit

It's just so bad cheesy rewritten Americanized shit you don't want Anime for that

Why don't you have a Funimation subscription user? Don't you want to support the anime industry?

Every time someone mentions being harrased or doxxed on the internet I just assume they were just getting spammed on their twitter and linking to personal info that was publicly available by them, like a Facebook profile or LinkedIn

>its not the shitposting I wanted booo booo

Sup Forums is too fast nowadays.

Not anime, fuck off.

What's the dub of this qt's feet?

I don't being dubbed as "funishit" literally by everybody will help them much to get any kind of profit.

welcome to /teen/ - underage general: multiple numeric signs bearing the same value edition

Check 'em

Let me show you guys how it's done.

Used to be poor dubs/localizations were caused by the companies trying to appeal too much to Americans that they cut anything that was too foreign and now it's them appealing to popular politics it seems. It's weird.

Didn't even mean to do that

trips are for kings

feetlolis, please dump moar

Good job.

youtube.com/watch?v=tEXurYaIHao

remember this?

I ain't no pedo shit!

user

Who are you quoting?

Honestly funimation does their best to localize as much as possible. Can't really fault them

then get out of Sup Forums

>a fuckton off
What were you trying for there?

But I guess if you insist....

You know exactly what your doing

It's time.

checked

Too puffy

Also old news; the line was fixed.

Damn.

Dubs run the gamut from not localized enough to too localized. I was just watching FLCL today and switched to English a few times (I've watched the dub more but decided to watch it subbed this time) and they kept all the honorifics and phrases that sound weird as fuck in English. Then you have this show or the stuff from the 80s and 90s where rice balls get turned into donuts.

ewww where's the peepee?

Nice.