What is his problem

his dad is an asshole

idk

Looks fine to me

Leave the future Savior of Earth and the White Race alone, ya communist faggot.

From what I have learned in the last hour , I'm thinking Kuru disease. But i'm not Richard Dawkins so it's just a guess.

he's full 1488, he sees how shit things are so he is always depressed
smart kid

What's your fucking problem you care so much you fucking weirdo mother fucking nigger. Fuck off.

His 1st choice of waifu was already claimed by some mouth breather

Autism

His room smells like Malia

All these schools keep getting shot up but he's not the one pulling the trigger.

product of an old fucking billionaire having a child 40 late

hes a tired young boy who just wants to play vidya and wait until he claims the throne

he's seen too much shit

haha he's still feeling the jet leg of the time loop when he came back as his own son.

he's probably got a 9 inch cock like his dad and it must be hell to lug it around all day in that tiny adolescent body.

Kid doesnt want that responsibility. He just wants to play minecraft.

>Autism has become an epidemic.
t. his dad

Why do people say he has autism?

>Tired
>Wants to go to sleep
>Dad needs you to come out on stage to millions of people across the world
>"Dad, I just wana go to bed"

lurk more

hilarious

he's tired of your bullshit

What is he thinking?

Imagine if everything in the world was just way, WAY, worse than everything in your personal life. He's just disgusted and depressed that he has to hang out with poor-ass reporters, politicians and celebs.

He's thinking "is that my future in front of me? am I already dead?"

>it's kuru

>Father... the Delegates... i can hear them

mmmm, salty

playing chess in dimensions you can hardly fathom

He's exhausted from all the winning.

give me the version of this image not for ants.

HAHAHAHA checked

His IQ levels are beyond human comprehension and he dreads having to be around us lessers.

>"I can feel... Yaldabaoth"

"Yes Lord Kek I hear You"

>Implying money had anything to do with it

His problem is he wants to do normal kids stuff and hes stuck having to dress up and live in WH.

he’s sick of alt kike losers spamming his message boards with faggot jews from england

> adolescent boy
Seems legit

>Let's get out of here I've got a fucking biology exam in the morning.

he knows

>What is his problem
He has no problem, he is a child. Think back to when you were 10-, 11-, and 12-years old. Now imagine if the entire world saw you at that age and plastered your photo everywhere. Leave him alone.

He is a kid, let him be a kid and stop labeling him and defining him.

FPBP

I feel so bad for laughing, but can't help it.

He was showing Bill Clinton a vision of what is to come.

He's bored out of his mind. He just wants to play console and have a cheeseburger with his friends but oh nooo...more fucking speeches and yak yak yak all the time.

Fucking bored. Wants to play games. Has his own kid responsibilities he has on his mind. Probably misses his family before all of this shit happened to some degree.

you know he's doing it on purpose right? the irony is you are probably all autistic yourselves for not being able to recognise that

His mannerism, the typical uncoordinated looking movement of someone with autism or a similar developmental disorder, weird stilted posture and walking. People with autism have very poor proprioception, so their movements are very jerky and odd looking.

He'll never have to worry about a single thing as long as he lives.

He's one of us!

This. He was 10 at the time and it was 3am.

This isn't just a one time occurrence, though. It's behavior that's been repeated many times. You can see it in pretty much any footage he's in. The kid is clearly autistic.

Yeah, I'm fairly certain he's on the spectrum simply due to having been the product of 59 year old sperm and 36 year old eggs.

He was just a rich kid living the dream and now he can't even jerk off to his hentai because he's being watched by all the alphabet agencies.
Also a bunch of turboautists on the internet think he's fucking Paul Atreides or something.

Kek
I have that same look most times.