well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15216277
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1486514
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rate here
strawpoll.me/15216277

Why the fuck would shitty trailer trash be applying to adopt another kid anyway when they clearly can't handle the three kids they already have???

damn, JIDF troll is making a comeback

more welfare

Don't gays have a higher rate of child abuse

Why adopt? Why not surrogate?

Holy shit kek

>water
>beer
lol was this made by ben garrison?

Oh shit, i thought that was a man and a woman. Why the fuck would you adopt? Don't you want your own?

The trailer/ghetto trash dont adopt, they foster. Its welfare bucks. Nigger tier either way.

However, Id argue that gay culture doesnt deserve to adopt children until they completely disavow the trans movement (like they used to). I dont agree necessarily that homosexual behaviors are in any way beneficial to society but I will say that homosexuality is way less damaging than tranny shit.

Cherry Picking: figure 1

Approval screening for adoption is an extremely hard process. That picture is not accurate at all. Also, gays are allowed to adopt.

Now, if you want to talk about how children (both adopted and biologically) should only be allowed through government license aquired through military service, that's another thing.

You want kids but refuse to do what’s needed to get one, you have only yourself to blame.

Heart Wrenching. Just ignore the fact that the Average Adoption cost is 35-40 grand.

These fucking open attacks on Christianity are such bullshit. Why is there such a glaring double standard when it comes religion?
Why do we just sit there and take this shit lads? Why can you shit on the Church without repercussion but if you dare to draw that desert rat mohammad you'll likely get murdered or at the very least character assassinated. I know it probably all leads back to (((them))), but when will it end? You can only push us so far, how close are we to snapping back?

Especially when in certain countries you can get boobs surgically removed at age 14 because they feel weird and you feel queer.

you mean raising the adopted adolescent or just deposits needed for paperwork etc.

It’s worse than you can possibly Imagine.

Why they throw the crucifix in the bottom panel?

If their request was denied, why is that gigantic boy in their urinal room?

absolutely nothing wrong with this

The most common critique of islam in my coutnry is actually on their homophobia.

If they drink soo much water. Why is the piss yellow? Checkmate atheists

>comic is pro-gay
>comic also implies the father in the second panel is gay
What did they mean by this?

this is the thightest voting i´ve seen this couple of days

That's why they can't have a second one.

this
also i see nothing wrong with the bottom pic. the smoke is away from the kids, the kids are playing, the father is taking care of their autistic kid and is at home so he's in his comfy clothes. the kids even have the freedom to express themselves in the home with fingerpainting on the walls. Is that trash? Sure, but that is from right now - Mom and Dad had a beer and the family just got done eating some burgers.

gay is wrong unless you're their special brand of gay

You pay that much overall just to get the kids, nevermind raising them

>implying both aren't degenerate
>implying one form of degeneracy is more acceptable than another

Because evil white Christians can't raise children in a functional home, ignore the centuries of Christian families raising families in the West. Faggots who make up a disproportionate amount of pedos do a much better job at starting families

Someone fix that bear picture above the bed

I actually thought the guy being hugged was a short-haired woman at first.

Other than being poor and the badly-drawn molestation (I thought he was just hugging her at first and the artist sucked at drawing kids), the second family doesn't look so bad. Someone could edit this. Shoopfags get on it. Also, if you have any twitter alts, start saying this comic is classist.

Fags abuse children at a rate more than five times the normal average. It's not just that they are mentally diseased people. It's literally how they reproduce. This is just more Jew conditioning to destroy the nuclear family.

But that doesnt stop the thousands of brainless drones that repeatedly call for more of them to flood our countries. Youve seen all the pics right? "Gays welcoming refugees" etc etc. These people are blind to the danger theyre are willfully welcoming into their homes and were very quickly running out of time to combat it. All I hope is that this recent change in perspective in Italy will cause a knock on effect in other European countries. The Greeks will likely follow suit soon I think.

They ate peperoni pizza.

>Fags can adopt kids
>Suddenly fags cant adopt kids

Its like (((whoever))) made this image missed the series opener for Modern Family.

Also, the trailer trash application should say "foster" not "adopt"

My wife was adopted at 4 months old into a wealthy family and her parents still had to jump through fucking hoops to get her.

Bs strawman. People like that don't adopt children and fuck the cartoonist for obstinately shoehorning a cross on the wall in the bottom panel

>strawpoll.me/15216277

I just feel like something about this picture is somehow biasedly trying to send subliminal messages....

It's not subliminal, it's in your face. Well, maybe if you're unobservant it's subliminal.

>implying that disease ridden sodomites that have a functional home in any signifigant number
>implying that the family in the bottom panel would ever be accepted for an adoption request

>implying that "white trash" would be approved
Sorry Chile, I'm not adopting your shitskins no matter how much you bait
Enjoy being poor :^)

Shitty propaganda

Why is there cum dripping from the bed?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

46% of homosexual men experienced incidences of homosexual molestation during their childhood. This is as opposed to only 7% of heterosexual men. And remember, this is just "molestation" and only during "childhood". This doesn't even take into account adolescent sexual encounters with an older man, which are the primary way most gay men experience their first homosexual encounter.

Milo Yiannopoulos was molested as a child between the ages of 13 and 16. Consequently, here are Milo's views on pedophilia and homosexual molestation of minors within the gay community:
>“In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of ‘coming of age’ relationships — the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable sort of rock,” Yiannopoulos said.

It's time to realize that homosexuality is a psychological disorder that stems from childhood abuse. Are these really the people you want raising children? Do you really want to hand some innocent young child off to people who belong to a community that views molestation as a rite of passage and may have pedophilic urges themselves?

it's why the gays are upset. They don't get their state sponsored fuck doll

Yeah the very first thing I've noticed in that lower panel was the cross, fucked up, eh? Honestly just keep calling it out for what it is, even when retards start confronting you with "Christians aren't oppressed bla bla bla". If everyone else can be offended and demand shit all the time, two can play that game. I think that the cheek has been turned so many times by now that it turned 360 degrees and walked away. Enough.

This is the reason why fags must be gassed.

Kids are cruel these days having gay adopted parents is just unfair on the kids. A kid at my school killed himself because his dad came out as gay and lived with his male lover and every day people said to the kid was he going home for some double penatratiom action with his dads.

chek'd

LOL the voting here is really tight

My fellow Sup Forumsiticians I am grateful that we have a diversity of opinions, at the moment OP is a Flaming Faggot is leading the Poll.

Could be, but 46% is not 100%

For it to be a disorder it needs to have innate negative symptoms.

Make sure they can only adopt opposite their gender.

>let's throw everything out the window in favor of emotional reaction

"the sins of the Father shall be visited upon the sons"

Sorry abit of topic anons, but can we take moment to think about how amazing torrent uploaders are, we all the very least have saved a small fortune using them.

jesus christ....link of news article please.....

kek. I lost at that one.
That tweet... then "Dave Rubin" -almost like a punchline to a joke. I honestly can't tell what's real and what's a psyop false flag troll anymore.

don't people just use those huge file-sharing services like openload, mediafire and mega?

Hey you know what you're right man. Nothing wrong at all with nearly half of a community being abuse victims. They're just normal like you and me.

Next time you're out with your group of totally NORMAL gay friends, just remember that at least one of them probably got forcibly raped up the ass when they were 10 years old by a 21 year old man. Nothing unusual there!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1486514
>Thirty-seven percent of participants reported they had been encouraged or forced to have sexual contact before age 19 with an older or more powerful partner; 94% occurred with men. Median age of the participant at first contact was 10; median age difference between partners was 11 years. Fifty-one percent involved use of force; 33% involved anal sex.

>strawpoll.me/15216277
seems we are in a pickle here

Yeah sure buddy I will just use my super memory powers to figure out the exact date from 10 years ago then go to my batcave and research far and wide to find an article on this incident. Im sure in the small chnce it was reported on they would have "kid dies because of gay jokes about getting anal from dad"

You retard

Kek

the photo of the fag frame needs to be changed to antifa to complete this

funny, i just watched one of their videos earlier today thinking about this picture. he got a tattoo and got cumed on twice lol