Attorney General to visit the Heart of the Beast to Lead Raid on JEDI TEMPLE

sacbee.com/latest-news/article203738809.html
archive.fo/pSrvr

>Shamelessly plagiarized from another board

SACRAMENTO – Attorney General Jeff Sessions, abandoning the Trump Administration’s usual policy of pretending the tumorous growth called California doesn’t exist, will head to Sacramento on Wednesday, March 7, to personally fuck state, county, and city governments in the ass simultaneously.

The AG’s visit is intended to mark the announcement of a new federal policy regarding pozzed shitholes sanctuary states and cities, and to hopefully get the nigger-lovers and spic-shiners in the shameful California government one step closer to the prison terms they’ve been begging for since Dianne Feinstein tipped off the Zodiac Killer back in the ‘70s.

Sacramento Mayor (((Darrel Steinberg))), who is a kike-and-a-half at the best of times, said of the AG’s ominous, Darth Vader-like presence:
>You-you’d better not, man. Like, you’d better back off. . . We’re stronger together, y’know?

Senator (((Feinstein))) herself is expected to put in an appearance, momentarily dropping the charade that she works in the US Senate and revealing instead that no mere country takes a back seat to Israel. According to a statement the old bitch – who has frankly amazed observers by not dying of terminal gut herpes yet – dropped on the news:
>These 6 million hard-working Aztec families enrich California so much. From delivering narcotics to poor people who can’t get high-grade opioids from their doctors the way I do, to raping even the ugliest white women in the state, where else will we find 6 million hard-working families and innocent 6 millions to 6 million all 6 million of our 6 million, goyim?

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2016/03/17/yesterdays-crimes-how-dianne-feinstein-tipped-off-the-night-stalker
americanthinker.com/articles/2014/12/not_the_first_time_dianne_feinstein_has_endangered_lives.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some Californians, somewhat less enthusiastic about taking poz loads up the pooper have expressed excitement about the AG’s visit. Said one OP, who had the misfortune of being born in this fucking hellhole immediately before the ethnic cleansing got off the ground:
>That nigger Sessions had better not cuck on us again. Maybe take out the doper scum while he’s at it? I’m fucking sick of this daily asshole pounding – DEPORT THEM ALL TO HELL, JEFF! FUCKING DEPUTIZE ME – I’VE BEEN REPORTING THE SHITSKINS FOR MONTHS!!!!!!

Sacramento marks an odd choice for the Attorney General to make his announcement from. The city government, for instance, has been in the grip of International Jewry at least since Niggerball player Kevin Johnson left hot sauce stains all over the nice furniture at City Hall. Sacramento County’s Board of Supervisors, meanwhile, have yet to fix that little flooding problem they have, but there’s evidently infinite room for beaner rapists and child molesters, as long as they reliably vote Democrat. As for the state government, which is also located in Sacramento. . . you fucking kidding me? They just voted to literally give everybody AIDS, why the fuck would they start representing the people now?

The choice of location may be part of the message. Said the Attorney General’s office:
>Gonna fuck the faggots right where they live. Thought about San Francisco, but that’s a bit much even for me. I’d like to get out of there alive.

No word on what California’s various Antifa terrorists, nigger welfare cheats, illiterate spic laborers, cucked-as-fuck guilty-feeling white faggots, communist university professors, and the unemployable humanities graduates they’ve created plan to do about tomorrow’s announcement, but early reports are that they’ll mope and stay unemployed.

Thanks for the write up OP. I want to subscribe.

Can you please write every news article from now on.

Bump

Bumperoni and Keks
Post more animated images. Love that shit.

Bump

more fantasy gif kind user

Mmmm... fighting game backgrounds.

Sessions isn't going to do shit. He's a useless shithead.

My god this is the kino of political prose. I need to read more of this

>since Dianne Feinstein tipped off the Zodiac Killer back in the ‘70s
Wut

archives.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2016/03/17/yesterdays-crimes-how-dianne-feinstein-tipped-off-the-night-stalker

americanthinker.com/articles/2014/12/not_the_first_time_dianne_feinstein_has_endangered_lives.html

This.

>Senator (((Feinstein)))
She should have dropped dead long ago. Selling your soul and worshiping Satan must really work. Fuck I hate that dumb kike

Heavy bump. Stop posting gifs though. I have a feeling this thread will blow up fast.

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

Sessions addresses the Sacatomato Police Officers at 8:05 Pacific. 11:05 Eastern for you libs. Fox is bound to carry it live.
Can't wait!