What does Sup Forums think of Milo?

What does Sup Forums think of Milo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B25BXhcxGoU
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Useful for the first levels of breaking ZOG conditioning

Can you post a link to his Twitter so that I can get a better idea of who he is?

Fine for Babys First Redpill, but thats about it.

He makes good jokes about feminists and SJWs.

He's cancerous, but good at exposing how fucking autistic leftist college campus' are and getting people on the redpill path with his anti-Islam stuff.

who?

Nephilim dummy.

>jew
>lets niggers cum in his butt

No one's perfect. Strop being fucking babies whenever you don't see eye-to-eye with someone who might be on your side.

He's a shit eating faggot

Homosexual racemixing degenerate.

Contrarian attention whore. That said, he made a lot of good points (even if they were nothing even Redditors don't already know). Too bad he had to ruin everything with those pro-pedo comments, he was really gaining an audience and, if not converting, at least getting a few leftists to listen. He really could have been useful.

He's a conman. Where's that college grant money?

His cock tastes like nog poo.

>Gay Jew who sucks nigger dick
>We just don't see eye to eye
Wew lad.

Funny faggot, but he needs to get serious and start forcefeeding redpills if he wants to stay relevant.

Humorous, and wrote an entertaining book. That is about it though, he isn't much of a political thinker as a jester.

kek'd and checked

I kind of feel sorry for him. He's what happens when you leave pedos free the corrupt children. A lot of sexual abuse victims end up sexualizing their abuse. Ready to corrupt the next generation. He should be castrated to make sure he won't give in to his temptation.

But you do, he fully admits it is wrong to do those things.

this

>Zionist gatekeeper
>Pedo supporter
>Thinks niggers are people
Three strikes you're ausch...wittzed

He's really really gay.

also pic related.

He’s a good gateway towards introducing n00bs to skepticism.
Probably not much value beyond that.

Based fag.
Would suck off probs

this desu

Recently i came across two similat and very crazy stories of two guys who are gay.
They both told me that they were completly straight with no thoughts about gay sex at all, and after being raped they started to have gay sexually desires. One of them was raped in old age, mid 20's, and he still bisexual. The other one was raped at the age of 16-17, and now he define himself as totaly gay. All that after a complite staright life including relationships and everything.

R.I.P.
also, why flee to Australia? Big legal problems?

>just rape everyone
>everyone is gay
no more problems

EVERY FACE YOU SEE POSTED REPEATEDLY IS A SHILL.

I like his political bravado. Other than that, he’s gross. I really don’t need to hear in graphic detail about anyone’s sex life and/or preferences. He is a snazzy dresser, though.

'Dangerous Faggot'

I like that he doesn't give a fuck about words. I like that he pisses off lefties. Seriously watch videos of libs trying to stand up to him. They don't know wtf to say after like 8 seconds. It's like the human equivalent of BSOD.

This is the plan. They will import refugees who will rape all the white oppressors. Once all the white men are acting like the turks in my pic, you will see the fast decline of our 56% whiteness in one generation.

he's right
youtube.com/watch?v=B25BXhcxGoU

Irrelevant after 2016. Though watching his college tour was a lot of fun.

Professional troll, weird facial expressions, thinks he's smarter than he really is

>weird facial expressions
I don't know how open he is about his drug use but Gavin has said he's done adderall on multiple occasions.

I find him annoying and arrogant. But he is pretty damn sharp, he is extremely intelligent, and he pisses off libtards so I support him 100%.

He's an admitted pedophile. Nobody should associate with him.

Pol fell for a psyops attack on /our/faggot

Sup Forums doesn't think of Milo. Fuck off.

He's literally a jewish pro-Israel zionist

any cocksucker who makes it his mission to slay leftists is good in my book

I love all members of the alt-right regardless of race. I'm serious. I would take an alt-right mexinigger over any white liberal. Milo is my queen even tho he's half a kike and a fag.

He makes people like pic related look extremely straight in comparison. Anybody who unironically likes Milo are probably faggots.

>Marrying niggers to own the libs

sodomite jew -- 'nuff said.

Won't touch israel just like Alex Jones and Trump

Based?

hey faggot jew next time you’re in my town i am going to rip that cross of your fucking throat you gutter faggot blasphemous dead kike walking

sage

That's why I said first levels, fuckface. "B-but I thought all gays were liberals? What's going on here, why does he support Trump who I thought was a gay-hating fascist?!"

Hi Milo.

He’s Jewish so I’m sure Sup Forums wouldn’t trust him. Oh, that’s right he’s a degenerate homosexual too

eh's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

WHY THE FUCK DO THE JEW MODS ARCHIVE THE COLIN KAP THREAD BUT LET THIS ONE GO ON

WHAT THE FUCK

fucking disgusting jew sage

I feel this is a bot. every few hours someone posts
> What does Sup Forums think of {insert any generic internet celebrity}
I see dozens per day, and they usually are
>1 post by this ID

Faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

What did he do to his teeth?

good conspiracy theory

He's such a fashionable, fabulous faggot.

Bitch faggot that stole a college fund.

Like the way he tears feminism to shreds.

>no more problems.

How is HIV transmitted?

How can he be useful for breaking ZOG conditioning if he is a direct advocate of ZOG?

This is probably a shill thread, but

I unironically do not trust gay men
They’re psychologically tormented

It’s literally the disease killing the West, it’s why women are now in damage control mode by acting hypersexually to attract mates.

Mentally ill homo looking for attention, his shtick is his persona clashing with the establishment. If you'd give him whatever he asks he'd just look for another way to shock you. A literal walking troll.
Personal subjective opinion.

>how can an antifeminist right wing gay man make ppl question their leftie political belief
gee i dont know

>Jewish
>Gay
>Zionist

Garbage, right next to Little Ben Shapiro.

Yes all those pro pedo comments.

All those pro pedo comments he is famous for making.

all those pro pedo comments that it would only take the slightest effort to confirm as verified. you know since there are a million videos about him
all those pro pedo comments that are so prima facie well known that I can't be bothered to link to, since everyone on this board has seen them first hand and I do not wish to bore you, and by the way if you haven't heard about them you should be embarrased because you are behind the curve

you know, all those comments.

Yeah.