Why is this happening?

Fucking pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i leik doggos

Because the only millennials who can afford homes don't have any children.

>Why is this happening?
Millennial is code for white. (((They))) don't want any more whites. (((They))) want a world of sub 90 IQ drones.

It's okay to like dogs, I like them too. But they're not children for fucks sake.

why won't the dumb goys sign that $400,000 mortgage?

So what do we do? Go the Chinese route and treat dogs like toys instead of sentient beings?

Well, I don't own a house now, but one of the benefits in my mind is being able to have a dog and no longer have a (((landlord))) tell me I can't have one.

Also checked

Social engineering of a dependent manchild population that will later be exterminated.

New KB with key intel:

>not wanting a yard for both
>not having a dog so your sons can play with it

Name a single reason to have a family

>using be word “millennials” unironically
Generations dont exist
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ
generations are an invention. They're invented by people who hope to make money out of their wheeze.
Generation X, Boomers, Millennials. literally 2 guys coined these names, slathered a few characteristics onto the carcass, and the group became presto-digitarians.
Nice job not being redpilled on something so basic and being a victim of marketing from the left

my boyfriend really loves our yard.

If you have a kid you cant afford a home
If you have student loans you cant afford a home
If you have a car payment you cant afford a home

I'm no better than these cucks, I drive a minivan because it means more room for my doggo.

And anyone who continues to use the terms

Just saying I see a ton of "dog grandma" and "dog mom" bumper stickers these days. It's pretty pathetic.

> doggos xD
have sex

A fucking dog fucking leaf.

makes sense

Be careful you'll piss off the "le dog is le best friend of le white race" MGTOW fags.

nihilism

The world is already overpopulated and doggos are awesome. What's the issue here?

They'll have children eventually, but it'll happen in their 40s and only have one. If we're lucky.

>The world is already overpopulated
not with white people

>have sex
have sex

Good idea friend! Let's send all stray/sheltered dogs to Africa so they'll stop having children and become dog-moms instead!

i want a bigger yard because yards are fucking small and you cant have a bonfire in a 20x20 yard.

>autistic liberal millennials having children at all

Only conservatives are allowed to have kids

I promise to put my kids in a real house when they're old enough to know the difference....I got about 4-5 more years.

>not their children or marriages
>ie
>WHY AREN'T MEN PAYING ATTENTION TO MEEEEE?!?!

Why is it pathetic? if they can afford it why not.

I want to buy a house, and one of 100's of reasons is that I'd like my dog to have a yard he can freely roam in. If you have a pet and don't love your pet, you're a fucking retard.

This

shut the fuck up

>he doesn't have a pet dog

Why exist?

These

I hate my dog, but it was a responsibilty i brought on myself. I need a big yard so i can throw the frisbee for him every day, otherwise he makes my life miserable

>n-no u
cringe

why do trad LARPers signal so much here and on alt right sites? The vast majority have no intention of having kids because they know changing diapers will cut into their shitposting/wheatfield girl with baby pic spamming time

Most people that dont have kids are actually poorer than people with kids because they are consumerist retardards

Minivans are pretty sweet though

once you have a few kids the gibs start rolling in

What children or spouse? You think you can afford that shit and a house? Who is writing these articles ? Fucking boomers?

This. Millennials (and Generation Xers somewhat too) inherited a crumbling economy.

Goddamnit I can't even afford a place for a dog

Damn jews

People have voted us to where we are today. Therefore people suck. So there's nothing wrong with not wanting to spit out more people via a vagina.

Dog's serve a purpose, hunting, herding and other serious shit like that.

All these soyboy faggots who think dog is man's best friend or some surrogate child can neck themselves. Dogs are dependent bitches. Just like their soyboy owners.

Hahhahaha I did this twice and wound up with a sweet ass rental

At least in the US, voter turnouts are abysmally low. Unsurprisingly, the most active voters are old/aging and rich or upper middle-class.

you dont need gibs to raise a family
Just dont waste what you have on useless crap

Like Sup Forums?

Sup Forumstards love pretending to be "traditional", but none of these fags are married with kids.

But dogs? They'll fight to the death to be dog owners, and not fathers or husbands, whilst spouting "le doggo xDDD".

My slightly older GenX father in law came of age in Atlanta during their boom years in the 80’s and early 90’s. The area was growing so fast that entire neighborhoods were transplants sprouted up overnight and jobs were literally everywhere. He found more jobs than he knew what do with.

And he gave me some shit for not being able to do that in the Obama economy a few years ago. No seriously fuck that noise he has no idea what he’s talking about.

Voting is for slaves and illegals.

Can you not understand that people within the same age group have similar interests? Would an 80 year old have the same shopping tendencies as a 19 year old? No. well they have the same outlook on the world around them? no. But say a 79 and an 81 would, or a 19 and 18 year old.
Your idea of just because a person made it, means it's bad. that Is like saying Taxonomy is bad and wrong, since one guy made it originally

>Sup Forums is one person
Nigger, I just said it.

The single biggest problem for whites is their extremely low birthrates. This is by far the biggest problem. Mass immigration is nothing compared to this.

>cringe
cringe

I have a brother who can find 100 jobs no matter what the era. Me, personally, job hunting is my most hated activity.

>having a car payment

What is the best kind of home for my Nintendo Switch and vasectomy?

sad

That

Yet another retarded bullshit clickbait non-news "story". If millennials can't afford a house for themfuckingselves to live in, they sure as fuck ain't going to for their god damned dogs. What the dipshit author meant is fucking Paris Hilton has a better house for her fucking dogs than most millennials can ever afford.

this

i cume from how frugal I am and yet I have so much fucking bitcoin. What doth life.

Go to your cuckshed while Tyrone impregnates your wife

Homeowner
90k a year
Vasectomy
Feels good
Gonna play some pubg soon

IT's true though. I'm a millennial and I can't fuck my dog in an apartment the bitch yelps too loudly for the neighbors. so I need a nice secluded house where I can rape that puppy in the pooper till she bleeds.

Have you seen a dog cry? not just yelp but actually cry full on tears. I have after I'm done with that sweet pooch's anus.

The problem is we don't want our children living in a shit hole, and this is a shit hole. I wouldn't even respect my kid if they didn't hate me for bringing them into the world. Let the niggers have it, it's garbage now

>Breed to Succeed.
Game Over.

A lot of people lived and died shitty lives so you could be born into one of the /comfiest/ times. You owe it to your ancestors, faggot.

Fuck comfy times, I hate all you niggers for making me live in comfy times. I'm ready for war.

I don't have the same outlook on the world as my peers. I see there are problems but I know the solutions they want would make things worse. Unlike Boomers I'm aware there's a problem. Unlike Xers I'm not totally apathetic. Unlike Millennials I don't want their draconian solutions. I guess the only thing to do is work politically to keep blocking the draconian solutions over and over until these ideas die off.

I live in San Jose and I make over 100K, kids, and a car payment. AND I get VA welfare bennies as you guys may call it. I STILL CANNOT AFFORD a house in San Jose. I would have to commute all the way from bum fuck Hollister to buy a house for almost 600K. Fuck that shit.

>Let the niggers have it, it's garbage now
ok HOLE UP
you are going to have egg on your face when
>all the kikes finally immigrate back to Palestine
>personal sub tech allows white chinese to swim across the pacific and blast the west coast with new century white chink americans

so your telling me, the items you spend money on, is not like any millennial. the jobs you have now, is not like that of other millennials? age groups, are not just about opinions. Are you telling me, people around your age are not trying to buy a house, or has a house already? Are you telling me that the way you use the internet is completely different from other millennials? Or are you just an autistic child who likes to lie?

Move you government-dependent nigger.

What does dog ownership have to do with MGTOWs you fucking retard?