baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=HEAVY_OBJECT:Volume14_Chapter_3#Part_12

Misaki a best. A BEST.

>100 volumes
>Toaru project is basically a full series adaptation
NINE MORE SEASONS TOUMA

>1
Goddamn Kakine stop being a fucking jobber

What a fucking minute
I'm a bit late. So what people meant by 100 volumes was the actual series?
Is he out of his fucking mind??

That 100 volumes quote was more "if Kamachi actually used every little idea he's suggested to me, it would fill up 100 volumes" than "Kamachi's current plans for the series will reach 100 volumes".

A little sad, I would have liked to see 100 volumes.

>nox sees my DS4
>wont work with index
>will work with adventure of mana

Help

We'll probably get 60~ considering I sincerely doubt he's ending this in less than 10 volumes. He's too autistic about details to not tap into everything he's foreshadowed.

Try another DS4 emulator?

>number 1
>got wrecked by base accelerator while he was awakened

Actual things to discuss this time right?

This is without any emulator, just the ds4 plugged in and installing its driver with nox. I figure if it works with one game it should work with another

The preview will (probably) drop this time

If level 5 teleporter exist, do you think it'll become number 1? and Kakine become number 3

How about thing which Miki saying that Index could be 100 volumes long

Now people can shut up. A person would never know how many volumes until something is done.

Any other details about the anime js.exe that was misinterpreted from the info so far? What about this?
三木さんの一存で決められるわけでもないので、6年間原作を出し続ける戦いをしていた話もされていました。

About 100 volume mean that it would take about around 25-30 year to complete the series from when it started in 2004 and end sometime between 2029-2034 but it not like he will be alone One Piece and Detective Conan and Jojo would still be going on and there was that one manga that lasted for 40 years and the Guin Sega Light Novel Series which over 130 volume and the Writer die after 30 and it seen ongoing as of 2013 by someone else that would seen be going on most likely by then too

>yfw full franchise adaptation
>Astral Buddy adaptation in 2020 after Railgun D
Is Junko voiced by someone prominent? I guess she wouldn't be until she gets to star in her own show.

People were joking with Nogi that an Astral Buddy anime is coming after he tweeted out "Toaru Project...?" Dude was teasing like crazy that night so he probably knows everything.

Most likely not because Kamachi said that a LVL5 Teleporter power would most likely be like Almighty Thor power.

Misaka is pretty cute, right?

She didn't speak in Railgun S

Was this absolutely necessary?

Yeah. It's good fanservice.

Phew

>the first thing that happens to Junko when he first appears onscreen is get her face molested by Misaki

It would be better then Electricity for sure, but its way inferior to both dark matter and vectors.

How would Mikoto take the news that she has been demoted?

Nice

She'd handle the Number 4 spot a lot better then Mugino, now the Number 5 spot would be in for some serious disgracing.

Better than Mugino probably. Unless Touma goes out of his way to recruit the teleporter to help him out.

>be a doujin artist drawing lewds of Raildex character
>later begin his professional career
>Gets tapped to draw an original sidestory by Kamachi-sensei for the Raildex franchise
>all of a fucking sudden, he is told that the manga he draws will likely get animated in the near future
Living the dream

Mugino could've taken SCHOOL out if that dumbfuck Hamazura hadn't gotten in her way.

Do you think Touma could get gang raped by several fem Crowleys?

It doesn't seem like you understand the concept of levels. A level 5 teleporter would only be higher ranked if they were stronger, not based on their ability type. And teleportation isn't even "better" than electricity.

I always though level 5 teleporter have insane range, pay load and speed. And can drop nuke atop your head. But i guess that's too much even for LVL 5.

>Number 4 taking out Number 2
>With her Lazor power
Jobgino is pathetic. Stop thinking she could take anyone, she couldn't even take out a weakened Mikoto and she had her fucking team with her.

That and the part about Kamachi revealing the plot and something about 3 volumes

>Number 6
Ignoring Gunha, Academy city has ranked his power as the most useless level 5 Esper Power of all. Why does Kamachi not reveal him?

Why do people think index is a pointless character

if anything, you need to map the keys yourself

For any number of reasons. Why hasn't Kamachi revealed the 16/20 unknown Saints? Why didn't he reveal Misaki before Railgun's Daihansei arc?

In the game or what? Nox has two options, but one's just assigning keyboard buttons to the controller and the other is supposed to be smart. Can't map touch controls with the first.

You do know that an esper taking out one ranked above him is mathematically impossible, right?

Was it confirmed that it was 20? Less than 20 can be any number under it that he wants it to be.

Will season 3 give us more Misaki doujins?
Or will no one care cause she won't appear?

Kakine would've taken out Accel if not for the wings. Jobbing aside, of course. But those two are a special case.

Why isn't there a number 0 Level 5?

Now that i think about it, if Touma use precognition to predict enemy movement then teleport attack is his major weakness since it can alter/isn't affected by precognition. It'll also explain why Kuroko drop kick always hit Touma Joke aside and Touma instinctively avoiding teleporter.

Thats Touma

KUUUUUBO

Do you know how Almighty Thor's power works? It's far greater than what you're saying. But a Level 5 Teleporter won't have much use for Aleister's
Plan so they won't be ranked higher than #3.

Touma doesn't use "precognition" like how the esper ability works by actually reading the future. He subconsciously reads the esper's AIM field, muscle movements, etc. and predicts what they will do. And maybe IT affects causality somewhat...

if it doesn't work then it may not be supported with NOX's mechanics, you can use something like joy2key though

I wanna fuck Thor

Touma has already fought off the 2 most powerful teleporters in the series.

CHASER!

Now that the creepy ass Prophecy is true, who the fuck was that?

Prophet of Kakine.

Bad end mobileposter

You

The one who transcended godhood

>You will never grab Myonri's cute little butt
>You will never hug her waist and have your face deep in her belly
Why do we live? Is it only to suffer?

>NT9 adaptation
>they make a whole season of each episode leading to a different Touma death
>next season is endless nine

More kamachiverse anime when?
Blood Sign anime when?
BooBoo anime when?
Zashiki Warashi anime when?
That Vamp and Zombie Sister anime when?
Heavy Object Season 2 when?
Heavy Ice anime when?
kadokawa plz.

>Heavy Object Season 2 when?
Unfortunately never

Heavy Ice is never happening

Guys just let me meme my dreams alright, i already understand we already lucked out on Index and Railgun getting new shit, won't stop me trying to meme this shit no matter how retarded of a chance, considering the gateway to a new age is open.

The percentage of HO S2 happening is the same percentage of Froleytia doujins getting made and scanned.

How would a battle between Touma and the real Kakine play out?

Touma wins.
Kakine will bottle it as usual

Name one fight Kakine has won
no really I just got to NT9 and I can't really remember

Depends on how Kakine would feel about Touma. If he felt spite towards his heroism he would show no mercy, but if he felt nostalgic or relates to him then Touma has a chance. Of course, if Kakine cuts his arm off then its a loss for him. IT is beyond the level of Tenshi

Real Kakine? Depends how you perceive NT 6. Technically he beat himself. That's a victory, right?

Who is the kakine. This thread is not kind for Anime only fag

So who's winning the Level 5 Lotto first, Awaki or Takitsubo?

Rank 2 Level 5, read the novels friendo. You'll see him in Index 3.

A loser, and Uiharu's boyfriend, pay him no mind

Misaki a pile of shit

It's a good thing she's upgrading.

Misaka is the #3 and Accelerator is #1
Kakine is the #2, but his power may as well belong to the #1 due to how bullshit it is.

Don't you have a teenage boy to stalk?

>Heivia
>settling for that

She can have mistress status, the wife is understanding. Still better than being stuck with Kakine

If you're going to get a mistress she should be as good as the wife, else why bother

>get's deleted out of existence by an alternate version of yourself
Good riddance.

He'll come back. He always does.

Myonri is canonically the cutest girl in HO, so I fail to see how that statement is relevant.

How can she be cutest girl when Ohoho, and Mariydi exist?

Can Kamachi not fuck him over when he does? That'd be nice.

Hello...Caim...?

Scientifically speaking she does it by simply being the cutest, and I'm not one to argue against science.