Why did they turn out so well compared to the goblin shithole to their south?

Why did they turn out so well compared to the goblin shithole to their south?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15216277
youtube.com/watch?v=rS4GS0WuE2s
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

USA is full of Rural and suburban retards

Canada is a quasi European megastate

>turn out so well
living in canada is like living in sjw hell

Each one leaf.
strawpoll.me/15216277
Day of the Rake approaches.

Whiter than you Mohammed

We turned out well compared to the UK but it's still a SJW infested shithole

Less judaism.

gun control is the only reason and if you disagree you are a school shooter apologist

This country used to be great but we are being invaded by non white immigrants. Atleast in the states you can say that and not worried about getting arrested

Wrong.

Um, no they're not.

Life here is shit and Trudeau is making it worse.
But then again, you're living an orwellian nightmare, so it doesn't take much to make you envious.

Great until about 1995, then, like all fair and righteous things it was corrupted and the death throes began, it'll be like the US here in 15 years

We have the good blood in us.

youtube.com/watch?v=rS4GS0WuE2s

Bush tried the same shit, it backfired hard in him

Trump is putting in tariffs just like bush

>trumps economic advisors quit

Generally when people are confident in a plan they don’t quit their jobs as fast as they can

Lmao pic related, enjoy your steel being run by China instead of your closest allies

They didn't

Good explanation for current situation is that Canada has no Fox News equivalent, ie: an entertainment company posing as a news company trying to brainwash minds and impose pro-rich policies and hateful ideas.

You will see a lot of Canadian cucks on /pol like the other people in this thread, but that's the main extent of it. In the U.S. what you see on Sup Forums is practically broadcast to half of population on mainstream news, and obviously that's gonna fuck up your country quite a bit.

Pt. 2

Pt. 3

Because winter culls the herd, OP

Don't get me wrong I know we're fucked but Leafs were 95% white in 2000 and they'll be a minority by 2020. They're in a race with Sweden to the bottom of modern civilization. War Plan Red imminent.

Just give a breif explination of what that says, as its too small for anyone to read.

Because we're right next to Mexico and they're not, also we had black slaves who ended up getting citizenship. Don't worry though, once the US falls they're coming for Canada next.

>Comparing Trump to Bush
Trump's advisors are quitting because they realize he's an actual madman and they don't want to be associated with him when the global economy comes crashing down. I don't give a shit anymore, I hope he fucks humanity to the grave. Fuck this gay Earth.

Most political scientists and historians point to Canada's founding philosophy.

Everyone knows America's founding slogan: life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Canada's is "Peace, order and good government". Everything flows from that. We can be accused of being boring (read : adult) but I'm ok with that. I like a calm, peaceful environment.

Living in Canada is hell. Poland can I come live with you guys?

We didn't. We're a proxy for communist China

Your country is completely fucked and your government needs to be dismantled and replaced by someone who knows what they're doing.

Fuck off we're full

Better in what way? Crime and poverty and things are significantly better than the US, but because this is pol we all know the downsides are le "refugees" and sjws. But, take out Toronto and Vancouver and that problem is basically gone. And to be honest, this change in Canada is happening, Trudeau's apporval rating is dropping rapidly and I honestly know like one person that actually likes him. Next election will very likley see a more centre victory

Fucked how?

And trust me, judging by how much people are starting to hate Trudeau and his insanely fast drop in support I guarantee he will not win next election

Cold climates produce attract more white/light skin Asians. Whom originate from more civilized nations.
Warm climates attract brown people who originate from third world countries.
Anyway you slice it, warmer climate people are lazier in culture since no real winter or darkness periods that require a lot of community effort and planning to survive. And for whatever reason everyone south of the equator is just uncivilized.

Read the fucking posts you piece of shit. It lays out everything. Just click on the File and then zoom in so that you can see.

Imagine actually thinking Poland is a good country

Keep crying faggot. Unlike you I dont sit on this board all fucking day

Make your own steel retard, oh wait you closed all your steel mills haha, lol, we're obviously just going to sell elsewhere

but we have the CBC which is like broadcasting tumblr and jezebel, that is fucking it up far worse because at least with fox it influences patriotism which makes a positive impact in one's community, self-hating leftist weaklings make the worst possible citizens and more dangerously, leaders

So you just ignore the facts I presented and chose to whine instead? Nice argument. If you're not going to read the files because you're too lazy or too butthurt by what they entail then why did you even respond to me in the first place?

Still blurry, retard

Because its too low quality to read!

>living in Canada is hell
Depends where you're at really

What kind of computer do you have? Nigger just click on the blue text that says Leaf pt. 1.png. This will open it up in a new tab. Once you're on this tab you can actually zoom in and read it.

If you mean we imported niggers by the boatload and they didn't, yes.

Any Toronto fags here?

>"haha if I just bury my head in the sand then his facts and statistics aren't real! stupid Drumpfkin"

I second this
This world is in the shitter and the sooner the end is, the better

Why are you crying too?

I mean seriously. He goes around saying Canada's becoming based yet won't even take the time to read factual statistics and evidence that demonstrate clearly how Soros-backed immigration has completely destroyed your country. Day of the Rake can't happen fast enough. Don't worry though, when we're marching through your country the good ones like you can fight with us to exterminate the subhumans.

At the very least we do need some sort of major disaster to wake people up. Hard times create hard men.

>right click and open in new tab; zoom in

>Why did they turn out so well
What do you mean by this Benjamin?

My bad, not an avid user so I didnt even know that I was clicking the image. Basically what I got from that was "ahhhh scary brown people" it was retards shaking in their boots because they can hardly grasp reality. I saw alot of claims on there were unsourced, but yes, as literally everyone knows, Trudeau is a fucking retard that cares more about refugee niggers than actual Canadians. He and his garbage political party have plans to turn Canada into a non white hell hole, but do you think it'll actually work? His approval rating is plummeting, he WILL NOT be able to win next election. Nobody here seems to like him. He only got 30 somthing percent of the votes in the first place, and now even the people that voted for him are turning away

See
This nigger is a retard who can't deal with facts.

>Deranged nationalist
>Argues national broadcaster is worse than Fox

lmao

I would love to know when i claimed Canada was "based"

You're willfully ignorant, even when presented with facts and evidence you choose to ignore reality, don't feel too bad because that was the objective of the government-run education system.

You stupid fuck he literally showed how Zionist NGO's and the Chinese own your ass. Your wages have declined 90% from what they were because of immigration. Prices have skyrocketed. Housing is absurd. Read all 3 parts, actually take some time to think about it, and post again when you're done.

The US is better than Canada but they are both top of the top countries in the world so its like a battle of who is the world's best.

You're literally a retard, I don't spend an unhealty amount of time on here like you lads, I didn't know how to open it to full scale until he said how

Oh, the eternal leaf then

You said that Trudeau won't be re-elected because his support is falling. The information I linked to you shows that you will never get rid of Trudeau because white Canadians are legitimately outnumbered now and 3/4 of your whites are totally cucked anyways. To be honest I don't know what the hell we're going to do about your country. Canada is our greatest national security threat (can be used as a springboard for a Chinese invasion or will become a caliphate), and you're on a completely undefended border.

You're literally a retard because you don't spend any time here and thus you don't know anything. That much is plainly obvious.

Canada is not beyond the event horizon

Whites are outnumbered 3/4? What the fuck? You spend far too much time on Sup Forums if you actually think that's true. Because you can literally look at Statistics Canada and see the ethnic breakdown

They're only outnumbered in Toronto and probably Vancouver. But not in the country as a whole.

Australia is the best country in the world hands down. I don't know what universe you're living in but it's not this one.

>literally a retard for educating myself
You're the one who cannot perform basic computer skills.

Read it, apologize to everyone for making a fool of yourself, then start to educate yourself and make a positive impact in society

Sorry not outnumbered 3/4, but whites are not outnumbered at all exept in 2 cities

I have hear Canada's non wh*Toid parts are good, the rest of faggy wh*Toid cuck degenerate shithole.

>Stats Can

Nevermind, you're beyond hope.

>This faggot literally can't read. Any Leafs watching this, I don't want to hear about our Burger education system

You absolute retard I said whites are outnumbered, and then I specifically states that that of the whites you do have, 3/4 of them are cucked. You can't even read.

Yes it is. Read all 3 parts.

Ah yes, a positve impact like you lads, complaining online about le refugees.

Nobody is going to get educated from a bunch of sourcless claims or sketchy sources.

*stated

Used to be a decent country

>full of piss covered mud now

Read the 3 posts I sent at the top. You are actually a minority.

I noticed and corrected myself, calm down big man

Lol Australia has literally zero innovation and tech bro. They are a bubble sitting next to chinks and nips.

>sketchy
He linked sources for every statement in those posts. You haven't read it.

Okay, you continue to use these 3 magical posts as if they are totally legitimate, look at the sources that are being used! Notice how mamy claims dont even have a source? Whites are not fucking outnumbered in Canada, I know that genuinley hurts you, but it's the truth

>implying they will be spared

> less Mexicans
> less niggers
> more Asians

You better shut the fuck up if you don't wanna get smacked the fuck up. The only civilization more successful than Australia was the Rhodesians, but they're not around anymore (gradually I began to hate them). It's only been recently that they've started to become a Chink colony. I want to protecc them so badly.

Remember all the people who said they would move to Canada if trump won. If it's true that they did then Canada is a dem utopia.

I would reckon that for the age of our country and the population we have we are hands down a combo of the most corrupt government and ignorant population in world history. The amount of absolute tyranny behind closed doors that occurs is followed by thee weakest excuse that is gobbled up by impressionable liberals and paired with the apathy of weak minded back bone absent conservatives equates to some of the scariest and yet easiest bills to pass right in front of all our faces without any real opposition. Its a bunch of brown noses and pussies, it's fucking pathetic. Leaf 1776 when?

>american education

That was epic. Simply say I didn't read it, that way I dont have to do anything.

Niggers.

Do the math nigger. Canada's official population is 36 million. In 2011 the NHS estimated your foreign-born population to be at 6.7 million. However, as the posts I linked stated, ever since Soros passed the Metropolis Project in your country you're letting in 450,000 immigrants every year, all of whom are non-white. Also you let in 1.2 million immigrants to live on 10-year work visas, none of whom will go back. Your statistics minister resigned because he couldn't deal with how your immigration officials are lying about what the real numbers are. In reality it's even worse then what the NHS would have you believe. Also, the head of your nation's immigration system is a literal Somalian. A Somalian is in control of who gets to live in Canada right now. If we fast-forward 10 years at your current rate, assuming no increases, that's a the very least a 4.5 million direct immigrant increase stacked on top of an unknowable/unreported number of immigrants coming in on work visas. They're already in the millions and continuing to increase. Not to mention your white birth rate is falling, so your white population is declining as your non-white population is exploding. The sources for every single one of these claims are in the posts, you just didn't bother reading them so you don't know.

they didnt
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Truedau's just an illness. Our system doesn't work like the mutts. He'll be out of here in time for christmas. The problem is cleaning up

You are living in denial. Actually read the articles, and you'll see that LITERALLY every claim is backed up by a source (all of them coming from your own government).

How many white non-Jewish Canucks snip their baby's dicks?

I don't want to hear it. This other Leaf I'm debating is an actual Ahmed.

We look good on paper but we’re a fucking mess. Our traditions and culture are dead. Our red ensign is considered a “white supremacy” symbol, our state run media is the CBC and it’s pure fucking cancer. Justin is a joke and we’re are flooded by Chinese.

Bro you're saying we are becoming mutts but the US is 56 and its leading the world in every fucking department. Becoming mutt doesn't automatically mean you become third world y'know? When US& Canada collapse it will take the asians (they're going to take the mantle afterwards) maybe 120 years to recover the dynamicism that is going on in North America.

Its not denial most of them LITERALLY dont have a source

good post, and that's without even getting into the fact that there's no term limits, so no matter how much of a disaster he is, he can just stay out of sight for a few years while the demos are overthrown even further
>Canada is our greatest national security threat
all memes aside, you guys better start preparing for this reality
the great lakes area in particular, will be a flashpoint in the very near future