Varnashrama Dharma

My Aryan lads , White Aryan Rejects WAR

So, what happened to Patton ?

“Similarly, the kṣatriya has to protect people from the onslaughts of māyā. That is his duty. For example, as soon as Mahārāj Parīkṣit saw that a black man was attempting to kill a cow, he immediately took his sword, wanting to kill the black man, whose name was Kali. That is a kṣatriya's duty. Violence is required in order to give protection. In the Bhagavad-gītā Lord Kṛṣṇa directly gave His order to Arjuna to commit violence on the battlefield of Kurukṣetra, just to give protection to the people in general.”

prabhupadabooks.com/nod/2?d=1&h=ksatriya duty&f=244354#244354

Other urls found in this thread:

prabhupadabooks.com/
prabhupadabooks.com/bg?d=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would not pick a fight with this guy.

hey man did you get my e-mail?

Yes I did. Thank you !

i still ain't ready. nope.

Just keep studying Bhagavad Gita,

prabhupadabooks.com/

nah you're fucking with me.

i think you're having fun with me. that's alright. just be honest. do you know who i am? i think i might have you confused with someone else.

No. I’m serious. Even Patton new about it. Ya know, reincarnation and shyeeet

Is that so. You knaw, lots of pipo fckn with me all the time

i'm gonna take a shower. reply to my e-mail so i know you're him. and i changed my mind. show me no quarter. cut cut cut!

Bump for Based Krishna poster. Gives people valuable ancient information while shills give people shit. Keep on keeping on!

PAMHO. Are you on Desire Tree, Prabhupada-ji?

What's the point of this?

Thanks. Doing my little part here on /pol

Stupid. I’m not Prabhupad !

And smoke a bowl. Just a bit, Bhagavad-gita goes good with a slight high

If it helps you more power to you.

prabhupadabooks.com/bg?d=1

Come on man. Just reply to my email. A simple "hi" will suffice.

>Gives people valu
Is this a clue? Wtf, I aint no shill. I tried to help, even when being a snake sssss. I shoulda just stayed off of Sup Forums. This place is crazy

Krishna... throw this dumb dog a bone.

Sorry to fuck up the thread. Acting like a God dang star man over here. How embarrassing.