DOJ SUES CALIFORNIA FOR BEING A SANCTUARY STATE

Is Jeff Sessions finally doing something???

nytimes.com/2018/03/06/us/politics/justice-department-california-sanctuary-cities.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/03/04/technology/silicon-valley-midwest.html
nypost.com/2018/02/06/google-to-buy-chelsea-market-building-for-2b/
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/03/05/epidemic-of-car-break-ins-makes-parking-a-nightmare-for-bay-area-drivers/
businessinsider.com/why-is-san-francisco-so-dirty-2018-2
cpoa.org/event/legislative-day-2018/
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

large if affirmed

They were waiting for California to pass those sanctuary city laws. They were waiting for California to bar ICE from entering prisons to legally deport violators of our borders.

They were waiting for Californian politicians to impede law enforcement. They've done it. Now the hammer drops.

you think a federal court based in California is going to do anything but throw this shit out for any reason they can imagine?

>Assembly Bill 450 prevents private employers from voluntarily cooperating with federal immigration officials, for example when worksite visits are conduced. Senate Bill 54 prohibits state and local law enforcement from voluntarily telling federal immigration authorities when they will release an illegal immigrant from their custody, and Assembly Bill 103 puts federal immigration detention in state officials’ hands

These are grounds on which the DoJ is suing. Expect more deets tomorrow, should be good

Big nose if Jew

dont believe the hype that people here love illegals, they fucking hate them and its evident by the comments you'll find on latimes which are opposite of the articles they pump out.

however, what does this do exactly? whats the point to sue someone who will just ignore it? what makes this any different?

My mind was kind of blown by reading LA Times comments desu. Woke out of staters? Bots? How?>!>

So this is why there're slide threads today.

And then after that, they can start cutting off federal funding. The hand that giveth can also taketh away :^)

beware, is a filthy basement dweller who thinks everyone who disagrees with him online is a paid shill/psyops

t. Californian who doesn't mind illegal immigration and wonders why its being used as the scapegoat for everything wrong with our nation

no just your average person living in the most lowest quality of life state, apparently people don't like living with increase crime and poverty. it's all fun and games until it comes to your neighborhood. this is something liberals are starting to find out.

Of immense size if verified

>it’s okay to break the law
Fuck off.

The company should be imposed an extra 25% tax

>inb4 a liberal judge throws out the case.
It only takes one.

t. literal noseberg

>Californian who doesn't mind illegal immigration

You have to go back Paco

>an old lady is crossing the street
>a car is headed straight towards her
>she had started to cross the intersection when the signal didn't even permit it
>can't rush to save her life because muh jaywalking laws

Ive got a German last name and absolutely no judiasm in my family tree as far as I can tell - sorry you think all white men agree with you

>"it can never be the case that anyone who holds a different opinion on immigration than me can be another white man!"

you guys are both intellectually useless and dishonest

^this. Meanwhile, while they continue to promote self destructive policies, look at liberal elite plot their exit :
> nytimes.com/2018/03/04/technology/silicon-valley-midwest.html
> nypost.com/2018/02/06/google-to-buy-chelsea-market-building-for-2b/
Like a literal cancer... fleeing before the plebs catch on...
> sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/03/05/epidemic-of-car-break-ins-makes-parking-a-nightmare-for-bay-area-drivers/
> businessinsider.com/why-is-san-francisco-so-dirty-2018-2
Literally covered in shit and crime

I have an erection.

>"anyone who doesnt agree with me is JIDF, trolling, shareblue, paid-shill, or psy-ops"

This is virtually Sup Forums's motto

>flaggot calling people dishonest
lol

Yeah pretty much. Thanks for stopping by

>useless and dishonest
You're talking about mexicans, right?

Did Q predict this?

im imagining a fed-bux free california.

It's very dry, and on fire.

You would still incur the existing penalty for jaywalking if a witness bitched hard enough and had evidence.
It's only rational because the cost of the crime is much less than the benefit it provides to another citizen.

Just got out of San Diego and went to Nebraska, it’s nice not constantly stepping in shit and homeless people.

fuck you. Illegals are fucking up everything here.

Stop trying to turn my state into Mexico.

Holy shit, crappyfornia btfo.

Cute LARP. You do know Fatty Bankrupt is insisting on blanket deportation deferrals? Right?

If the law you were breaking was more severe, that would evaluate differently. It's only considerable because the good done and the crime are dramatically dissonant in significance.

>someone using an optional flag to share their political view is a faggot

weirdly enough you guys dont complain about nazi, deus veult, white supremacist flags - really makes ya think

>"everyone thinks about me, everyone thinks the websites I do are worth sending paid shills into, everyone cares what I think and anyone who disagrees with me is paid to do so"

narcissist

i've been here for a long time, but thanks

the argument i'm debating is that it is (can be) indeed "ok" to break the law, so your response really isnt valid.

whens the last time you've spoke to an actual mexican? or do you let your conservatives representatives who live in overwhelmingly white states do it for you?

>it’s okay to break the law

how are you so delusional?

Again the argument i'm responding to is that "its not the case that its OK to break the law", clearly ive given a good example of why such an option is wrong

whether or not you want to talk about utilitarianism is irrelevant to me, I dont care

Looks like Jeff woke up from his nap

>you can't break the law! its written by honest politicians and if we dont follow it 100% all of the time we will corrupt morally

and you call me delusional

YAHOO NEWS COMMENT SECTION KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES

so are you advocating anarchy or...?

literally what is your argument for why it’s okay to have illegal immigrants

Thats not even the argument at hand.. its okay to break the law sometimes, its not so serious

and because the whole idea of borders is arbitrary anyways, just because we came to this nation with advanced technology does not mean it somehow belongs only to us.. illegal immigrants take the jobs normal people don't, and aren't the reason everything sucks in our country (contrary to what faux news tells you)

>Let immigrants come here illegally so they can have their lives further destroyed when they are legally deported.

Literally you and your shit for brains logic.

is it okay for my tax dollars to go to programs to support these illegal immigrants?

No, I dont want them to be deported and clearly, neither do any of my representatives, hence this thread - you are the ones advocating to forcefully remove people from our country so go suck a dick

Stop virtue signaling, people like you have virtually no empathy for anyone who isn't white - don't even act like you give a shit

yes, if you think your tax dollars are being poorly used - you're right (and this is a general problem not isolated to illegal immigration), but blaming the illegal immigrants is again intellectually lazy. id say its a better use to spend money to help people than stock up on more "badazz" weapons of war that will probably never see use - write to your representatives

>optional flag
>/country/troll/tr.gif
It's right in the URL.

If the people don't protect the law, the law will no longer protect them. Diminish the importance of a legal framework at your own peril because you can either live in a society governed by law or a society governed by whim. Which would you prefer? If you don't like the law, work to change it.

>Trump Administration Sues California Over Immigration Laws
>The Justice Department sued California; Gov. Jerry Brown; and the state’s attorney general, Xavier Becerra
I love how these faggots lead with an inflammatory headline then bury the fact in the article.

why do you think your representatives don’t want illegals to be deported

can you be less sperg and speak clearly and in English

>If someone breaks the law, the law will no longer protect them

If only, you act as if having to live under laws is optional in this country - who said I asked for them in the first place?

A society governed by law IS governed by whim (and greed) - its weird you suggest they are different thinks, quite the false dilemma mate

>taking this much time to be a faggot
YOU

Fuck you plant. You act like you can take a moral high ground because you get off on the second floor not realizing there are more to go.
Forcefully removing people from some place that isn't their country is what it is. How about I go live in your house without an invitation and have you pay for my clothes, healthcare, food, and whatever else I need. I'll get a job, but it won't fully cover my cost of living, so you'll get some of your money back. But your place is nicer than mine. I could try to fix mine up, but that is too much work. Just let me be completely dependent on someone else and refuse to do anything to help myself.
Faggots like you are literally fucking traitors not only to your own country and countrymen, but also those you allow to suck off the tit of this welfare state without having to better themselves. Faggots like you should hang for all to see. And I'm not fucking white.

Gee I don't know, because they're actual people and we aren't governed by white supremecists.

if you're implying this is heinous because immigrants clearly vote to keep these people in power (1) you'd be better off arguing against gerrymandering and ACTUAL attempts at DIRECTLY attempting to influence votes (whereas this is just a "favorable" side effect with illegal immigrants) this is a bipartisan issue 100%

Google the amount of money your representatives take from lobbyists if you think there is something unfair about this

Plus Illegal Immigrants ARE a part of california, therefore they should be represented - whether or not you can grasp this isnt much of my concern

(You)

Tommorow is California Legislative Day, which is basically Christmas for California LEOs.

Jeff knows that EVERYONE in Sac legislature will be in attendence when he hands over the case. Devilish AF.

cpoa.org/event/legislative-day-2018/

Are you handicapped?

>california will be red in your lifetime
Glorious

>calls me a plant because I have a different opinion
>creates some hypothetical situation that is somehow supposed to serve as a blanket for hundreds of thousands of people

Its not as simple as that mate..

If you care so much about tax dollars why only cherrypick one issue with how the money is spent? Again id much rather have people receive food stamps from my money than more useless military equipment being purchased

>traitor
jesus buddy I get that you're not white but you don't have to suck white supremecists cock just because you have a minority complex.

For someone who has a peace flag, your idea of not helping others is a prime oxymoron

Awesome..

Spic removal
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Yay!

>I needed to cheer up guys, this really makes me happy desu

Are you incapable of forming a relevant response to this debate?

Dont answer, its rhetorical

Fuck California and everything in that state..
The devil lives there

that guy is handicapped 100%

so illegal immgirants are entitled to the same things that regular citizens are?

Good

>implying the flipside doesn't just say you're a Russian bot

Yes, why shouldn't they be? Because they weren't born here? Isnt the whole idea of America supposed to be this is a country you can come and make a new and fair life for yourself ?

I would love to be paid to shill on here, sadly I do it for free in my spare time - can you redirect me to somewhere that pays?

Beeps and boops. What the fuck. I just want to hear music again

>implying I said you were paid to be here
>implying I was just point out the hypocrisy on both sides

eh, offer still stands

its really bad on here though, I cant even express a left political opinion without being called shill/etc

I guess on facebook lefties might cry "russian bot" but I dont really go on there to talk about politics

If true, big.

>Trump targets only federal programs that blacks use
>California goes red in your lifetime

The absolute madman

Why are you even here?

He's saying that your side isn't so different for calling us Russian bots.

California actually made it illegal for private business owners to interact with Federal law enforcement unless they have a warrant. In addition they have to notify employees 72 hours before federal agents come to the workplace.

We're beyond saving, California needs to be cleansed of Marxists and subversives.

I fucking hate California

This is why people in other states need to support CalExit

Yep I'm 100% in favor of that

No. Jeff Sessions is fucking useless, like a third testicle.

Just cut state rights back.
It's ridiculous that a state or city can impede the ability of federal law enforcement to enforce immigration law.
It's the Nation's borders being violated, that's an issue of national security and any state official that interferes in favor of illegal aliens should be hung as a traitor.

one of the stupidest posts I’ve seen
crossing the street scenario was bad enough but
>I’ve got a German last name
>no judiasm in my family tree
takes the cake
>judiasm
KeK