This gets shoah'd?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15216277
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The thread died on its own, but why are you posting the old 4000 count?

We're at 18000 now big boi.

Wow it’s nothing

For real though or is this Leaves falling from the fake news maple tree?

strawpoll.me/15216277
I wish we could seal your indictment

Huh, I could have sworn that you posted the 4000 indictment picture. Wtf.

Literally

aren't they both the same?

You shills seem concerned, 5 of you insta mobilizing.

Glitch in the matrix I guess, I read 4000 on your picture when I first read it.

Any idea when these get unsealed?

What the fuck is going on in Indiana and Ohio? There aren't that many people there to commit all of that crime. Is this about growing corn or making brake pads?

Western Texas has more than New York or DC.

makes sense, you were able to post yours 1 minute later so something was up

California is where the party is

Trump sent out his buddy NUNBERG yesterday cuz we're about to have NUREMBERG 2.0

No, seriously.

ahh ok. thanks user. I thought the indictments were about human trafficking only. Sessions is busy with the drug war too.

>Indiana Overwhelmed by the Opioid and Heroin Crisis in 2017

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2018/03/06/marines-conduct-urban-training-exercises-phoenix-glendale-and-mesa/399468002/

Seriously....

What is going on in Nebraska, Arizona and New Mexico? Those also seem disproportional to the population size.

It takes that much work just to nab a sickly MCCain?

bump

Is this amount unusual? Could it just be a backlog of cases caused by inefficient law enforcement?

dude this amount is unheard of. Regular in 1 year is like 2k TOPS.

Drugs. We live in a swamp its very depressing here and almost everyone is on pills of some form or another to deal with it.

So what exactly are sealed indictments? I have been assuming that it means someone is going to get sued but doesn't know it until it is unsealed, but I might be way off.

It means that people have charges pending against them. Federal criminal charges and for one reason or another it hasn't been made public yet. Maybe to finish an investigation and not alert other people who may be indicted, maybe for public safety, there could be a bunch of reasons.

So does the person being indicted know about it? If I understand correctly, federal prosecuters charge someone and have this approved by someone else (a judge?), after which a sealed indictment is ready for when they want to take the person to court?

People might have an idea that they're being indicted but they won't have definitive proof. All 18000 of these have already been seen by a judge and filed waiting for the prosecutor to release them.

What I don't get is the time delay. In four months people feeling under suspicion can just move.

Not if they have ankle bracelets conveniently being hidden by boots on their legs.

But if they have an ankle bracelet on, surely they are aware that something is up. Why have the indictment sealed then? Somebody comes up to you and tells you "Put this ankle bracelet on. You can't go past the letterbox at the end of the street." You ask if you are being charged with a crime and they tell you "Dunno lol maybe."

North GA masterrace

Because other people who are indicted may be alerted who don't have ankle bracelets on.

But then the indicted person could just tell them no?

No, because the indicted person doesn't know who else is being charged........

Ok. So could this u usually large amount of indictments simply be backlog of cases that they have yet to fully prepare for? Simple cases not being brought to court fast enough?

Oh go fuck yourself. You're a JIDF kike.

Bring it on

Nevada too. Wtf? Theres not even that many people in the state. Hoping of a jew purge.

Shitty pilpul or you're just a moron

bump

Why so many in west Texas?
>Why so many in west Texas?
Why so many in west Texas?
>Why so many in west Texas?