One Piece Thread spoilers from 2ch:

One Piece Thread spoilers from 2ch:
_

HOLY SHIT

I'm sure the mods are gonna clean up this fucking mess.

Love it

>asspull jinbe/sabo/dragon fags BTFO
>luffyfags BTFO
Oda is still a hack
Old thread died

>2ch
pidor.

As for actual discussion, the most realistic thing I see happening is luffy jumping into the mirror, breaking it, then trying to fight off big meme with crew while Sanji jacks off.
I think Oda knows better than to ass pull some shit like dragon.

>her eyes are pink
why does everything about carrot fit so well with the strawhat's dynamic?

The marines arrive to take advantage now that both sides are weakened and luffy escapes to their ship's mirrors.
Marines will do that again at wano.

Honestly I can't solidly guess how they'll get out of this one, though it will probably involve Jinbe.
His jujutsu isn't good enough to stop a malevolent tsunami, is it? Either the Sunny capsizes and he drags everyone to safety underwater, or a third party intervenes. Aokiji and the Blackbeard Pirates raid Totto Land.

Jinbe's crew are in the area and will help them.

Someone make a new thread

Didn't they get the hell out of the area several hours ago?

There's not going to be early spoiler just chapter

You think it's funny?

not even a page spoiler?

Yonko tweeted it's going to be cool. I believe him over you.

Marines presence would be detected by big meme early warning system, remember its a controlled territory and there is no stealthy infiltration unless CP0-Aegis were to intervene, Stussy, etc.
I wish BB would fucking show up but I can't speculate as to what happens either, and its driving me insane.
Yes
Which Yonko :^)

I agree. If Yonko thinks it's a garbo chapter he says it. He seems hyped as fuck about this one.

That motherfucker is trolling
We all know that Jinbe or the Sun Pirates are going to save the day, that's nothing to be hyped about.

Jinbe will save the day. It's already confirmed by his reaction 2-3 pages before the chapter ended. Just look at his reaction.

Well, seeing how a marine panicked when they saw Shanks meeting with Whitebeard and we do see Admirals like Kizaru reading newspapers, would Akainu or Kizaru react to seeing the news that Sanji was getting married into the Big Mom family?

And it is true that Akainu has no achievement as Fleet Admiral right now since taking down Whitebeard counts as under Sengoku's administration, not his.

So Marine interference is possible.

As for the people trying to counter about sea snails, you don't have to worry about Big Mom's spy snails since Kuma can just push all the Marines from HQ toward Big Mom's territory through traveling through the sky.

And Kuma can't refuse since he's 100 percent loyal now.

>>>/facebook/
Fuck off.

[citation needed]

Would you do it?

Look at the timeline though. Akainu would definitely have a motive to go after this wedding, but how soon have the events unraveled? From the time of the cake explosion at which Mr Birb who tried taking photos to now, there is no way for Kuma to transport Navy personnel past Big meme defenses.

Kumas ability makes you travel in the air for 3 days/nights, it hasn't even been a day yet, and the newspaper hasn't been published. Unless Stussy reported everything back to HQ there is no way for Akainu to know what is going on, unless he caught wind of the Tea Party before it happened. This is likely, so I'll give it to you on that.

I think a large scale attack with an admiral at the head is more likely than Kuma doing some pushing shit.
I'm comes.
no its like fucking a tranny

>Nothing Happens : The Chapter

I don't remember how bubbling works, but could it be possible for jimbei to bubble the ship on the spot? It would further prove jimbei's usefulness to the team. Not only is he strong, but he has lots of utility abilities.

>Klan-g

>its like fucking a tranny
elaborate

no

Bubbling takes time to do

Wouldn't Akainu have realized something was up when Sanji's bounty poster was edited?

Also, why is Kuma unlikely?

You know how convenient Kuma's pushing is?

His Paw not only protects you while you are inside it but also ensures a comfortable landing as well.

Also, remember when Sentamarou at Shabody stated the new generation Pacifista are incomparable to the first generation that Luffy fought two years ago?

This would be a good time to see how well the new generation Pacfiscita do in the New World.

He thinks liposuction is the same as a man tucking his dick between his legs or turning it inside out like a sock

Gear 5 Luffy vs Gohan Blanco, who wins?

Pacifistas will be Reverie material, I bet. No way the Tenryuubito won`t show their new toys to all kings in such a rare occasion so they keep paying taxes properly.

Judge will die in envy when seeing that shit, specially since Pacifistas have devil fruit powers and don`t need 5 years to be fully made warriors (altough they are pretty expensive). Actually, I just hope that Caesar joins Judge so they can have an artifical army of giants

The funny thing is rubber cement > Mochi as an adhesive. Rubber Cement is used to patch rubber tires which means Luffy could mend his own wounds as well.
There are over 50,000 different rubber things on the market.

Modern car antennae use rubber springing instead of steel because rubber springs are superior to steel springs in the oak beam test.
Hoses made from rubber outlive hoses made from steel in high temperature applications.
Rubber grows on trees.

Rubber > Mochi

Is there a worse canon arc than Thriller Bark Sup Forums? That stuck out like a sore thumb

Where? I don't see it.

We call them Kuma clones yet they don't really have Kuma's powers.

You think the new generation will have pushing powers this time as well since Vegapunk might have finally managed to clone Kuma's pushing powers?

Alabasta, Dressrosa, Marineford

Fuck off Luffyfag.

Mochi has both the properties of rubber and gum.

Katakuri also has both the properties of LUFFY and ROBIN as well.

Mochi > Rubber.

End of discussion.

realistically speaking if Luffy can't 1v1 a yonko commander he has no business attempting to be the pirate king

I can understand him needing help with the emperors since they're all freaks of nature and powerhouses with decades upon decades of fighting but top commanders should be within Luffy's capability to defeat.

Katakuri is making him look like a complete chump.

The future pirate king getting manhandled.

I actually agree with you. The classic horror feeling was too strong and overwhelmed the pirate theme. The part I liked the most was the cooperative fight to take down Oars

Mochi can’t make a rubber band. Mochi loses again and merely tries to make up for this shortcoming with Robin likeness.

I feel like TB suffered from "defeat the giant enemy" bs.

Also the rank and file enemies were rather shit.

Will you be on suicide watch if Katakuri copies Gear 4?