Apparently, Africa is poor because they have way too many natural resources. According to one of my professors, anyway

Apparently, Africa is poor because they have way too many natural resources. According to one of my professors, anyway.

resourcegovernance.org/sites/default/files/nrgi_Resource-Curse.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

resourcegovernance.org/sites/default/files/nrgi_Resource-Curse.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=37Dvt2EqXF4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rsh_QVzmHn4
youtube.com/watch?v=NLnZ3P4rABw
youtube.com/watch?v=FgsHc1fEXKc
youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I
history.ucsb.edu/faculty/marcuse/classes/33d/projects/nurembg/NurembergCrimes.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=TfQC5v5-Nx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That and the general lack of steel leaves you wide open to exploitation

>resourcegovernance.org/sites/default/files/nrgi_Resource-Curse.pdf

By the second page I think your professor is a short sighted retard. Citizens in the US pay very little attention to how their taxes are spent. There is little democratic oversight.

Also Norway is very wealthy from oil and manages the money very wisely. It has everything to do with the people there, nothing to do with the inanimate objects.

>resource curse
yeah i remember being taught this bullshit a decade ago in college

amazing rich people are brave enough to hold on to all their stuff

when I was a kid I remember the teachers telling our class that we were a rich country and the natural resources were ours.
I must of got high and gave them away and thank god because it turns out they make you poor

The obvious solution is to cut all aid .. that will allow them to utilize their resources without the curse of free food, medicine, clothes, glasses, wells, etc etc.. i like it. it will really help them get on their feet.

Matt Damon is shilling for some african charity on tv lately. He says we can help developing countries..
developing countries.. wtf is this shit.. how long do they need to develop for fuck sake? Im an ancientfag and you could watch the exact same help the niggers commercial 50 years ago the only thing that changed was the actor they used. developing county my ass.. it's done it isnt gonna develop any more... all that is happened is they have fucked like rabbits on all that aid.. how the fuck is that helping anything?

Sounds about right. When you live in an environment that is almost just perfect in climate and resources. Then don't be surprised that natives are accustomed to it and are lazy, low in development or progress

the aid is a lie

youtube.com/watch?v=37Dvt2EqXF4

These buildings would look heaps better if they just painted them.

It’s a decent theory if you use it to bolster the argument for their failure to evolutionarily select for intelligence over thousands of years.
“They didn’t have to be smart, they didn’t have to cross the Sahara, they had everything they needed.”
If you use it for any other argument, though, yeah, it’s dumb.

I won't read this crap because your professor is a commieniggerjew. There is something to the resource curse but it's not what people think.

If someone finds out your home sits on top of an oil field or gold mine, you're going to get a lot of attention, mostly from government or warlords. For the locals, it invariably sucks because they end up bullied by one or the other but it's a localized phenomena that has nothing to do with niggers being to dumb to get their shit together.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rsh_QVzmHn4

They're complacent and unaspirant as fuck.
They have no capacity to imagine future outcomes or evaluate decisions based on events that could happen.

They cannot evaluate potential scenarios to arrange low-investment mitigation for enormous and easily prevented disasters.

and now they're coming for you

youtube.com/watch?v=NLnZ3P4rABw

Africa is a shithole because niggers are wildlife.

>you could watch the exact same help the niggers commercial 50 years ago the only thing that changed was the actor they used.
Can confirm, at least back 35 years for sure, as im apparently not as old as that old bucket of syrup.
Seriously though, save the niggers has been shoved down the wests throat forever, and those lazy fucking monkeys ever did is breed and complain; then get high on jenkum, slaughter some whites and ruin everything we tried to civilize them with.
Fuck apefrica

Tell your professors that the problem is too many niggers.

Or any desu. One nigger is one too many.

suddenly they have a terrorist problem that only america can fix

Afrikans just need to be left alone and they could build more than any other group of people. African problem is whites (and yellows) going there to steal/make coups and divide people. It's whites that made the perfect climate area into chaos.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgsHc1fEXKc

Africa's problem is niggers.

Poor? Try Communism!!

i dont know abut that mister black man:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I

Well yeah, Those idiots haven't exploited their own resources to build REAL INFRASTRUCTURE which leads to better education, health, culture, society.. etc.

I think there is legitimacy to this idea. It’s why no one is going to give a fuck about the Middle East when the oil runs out

history.ucsb.edu/faculty/marcuse/classes/33d/projects/nurembg/NurembergCrimes.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Yeah nah africans are just a bunch of dumb cunts

KEEP SPEWING THESE EXSCUSES AND THESE BULLSHIT STATISTICAL LIES EXAGGERATED OR BLATANTLY OUTRIGHT DECEPTIVE FUCK BITCH
KEEP LYING MUH FUKKA

youtube.com/watch?v=TfQC5v5-Nx0

they keep asking for someone to intervene in africa? @ 1:59 -

who the fuck are they asking?

@1:50 -2:12

africans are provably less intelligent and much lazier than euros and yanks. they're an inferior breed and should be allowed to die out. giving them aid merely propagates their useless blood line, when really should be culling them.

Your professor is an idiot. Africa is poor because nigs are dumb and can't be assed to work hard/focus on any given task that might bring them prosperity in the long run.

can someone help me find this video

>resources curse
all of these excuses

Yeah, but he's missing a part:
They poor because they are stupid.
They are stupid because they have way too many natural resources, causing evolution of intelligence to stagnate.