Dyke governor of Oregon signs gun control law

If you have any domestic abuse charge or restraining orders you no longer have 2nd amendment rights in Oregon. Any suggestions on states to move to that still have freedom?

archive.fo/g4TUl

people need to start taking this to court so that it reaches SCOTUS after Ginsberg dies

If you have domestic abuse convictions you're already prohibited from owning a gun on the federal level.

texas.

what kind of niggergoy has a domestic abuse charge?

guys that go for 3DPD

Fucking this.

Under a federal statute known as the Lautenberg Act, it is a crime for any person who has ever been convicted of a "misdemeanor crime of domestic violence" to possess a firearm. See 18 U.S.C. Section 922(g)(9). The Lautenberg Law was enacted by Congress in 1996. Violation of this statute is a federal offense that carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in federal prison. See 18 U.S.C. Section 924(a)(2). Under these federal criminal provisions, any conviction for domestic violence, domestic battery, domestic assault, or any similar charge makes it illegal to possess, own, buy, or sell a firearm.

>choke a dumb slut because it turns her on
>stop calling
>dumb slut calls cops and says you chocked her and make her feel scared
>you now have a restraining order and no constitutional rights
>all because dumb slut told daddy gubmint she's scared

Welcome to freedom under the (((people's democratic matriarchy of current year)))

The point is that it also includes restraining orders, which have a much lower standard to get.

Dammit, now I have to beat my wife with a crowbar instead!

The amendment was first presented in United States v. Emerson (2002) when the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit challenged the Constitutionality of 18 U.S.C. ยง 922(g)(8)(C)(ii) by prohibiting those who have used or who have attempted to use physical force against an intimate partner or child from transporting firearms or ammunition in interstate commerce. United States v. Emerson ultimately decided that the Second Amendment does not guarantee anyone the right to keep and bear arms and therefore it is not unconstitutional to deprive certain individuals of the right to bear arms.

>"Gov. Kate Brown on Monday signed into law the bill the Legislature sent her last month to bar convicted an additional set of domestic abusers and people under restraining orders from buying or owning guns and ammunition."
>"an additional set of domestic abusers and people under restraining orders from buying or owning guns and ammunition"

This law is more strict than the federal one. Honestly can't wait for the revolution.

A side issue, but she's not even a dyke. She's been married to a man since 1997. She decided she might like to eat some pussy sometime, and then declared herself bisexual.
> so brave

the Supreme Court refused to take the Emerson case effectively destroying the 2nd amendment you can have guns or not have guns at the government's discretion

Take oregon back.

I would tell you Alaska but I hate oregonians that move here the same way everyone hates californians

Degenerate, traitor politicians all need to hang.

When I hear the machine guns and fertilizer bombs sing, I'll be there

What if I live innawoods and don't bother anyone?

If you don't bother anyone, maybe. One of our innawoods corrupt politicians is a guy who moved here because he want bankrupt in oregon.

Unconstitutional, will be struck down.

Unconstitutional and the military needs to intervene.

>Unconstitutional and the military needs to intervene.

True.

but they are too busy fighting for Israel.

How the fuck do you let a dyke run your state?

A dyke is a woman with literally no stake in the future. No concept of the survival of the family, much less a nation or a race.

A dyke is essentially a woman who has taken the only redeeming quality of women---and callously tossed it out the window.

A dyke will never have children. They will never be able to truly empathize with anyone in a concrete way, so they virtue signal into leftist causes to fill this void. This inescapable void that drags them and everyone around them into degeneracy and filth. They open borders, promote communism, jewery, and hatred of the very hands that feed them. Everything good and wholesome is nothing but trash to them. The family, nation, region, and values are all worthless. People voted for this.

How the FUCK did you let this happen Oregon? If I was someone who frequented pol in Oregon I'd commit Japanese ritual suicide and stream it. It's over. Fuck this gay earth.

ITT: aspiring wife abusers and pedophiles who don't want to lose their guns

You realize that you dont have to follow man's law right? Gods law says guns are allowed. Follow gods law

fuck off, bot

My ex called the cops on me because she said I pushed her. They arrested me, then she came to the station and recanted so they let me go. But i still have an arrest record for "battery." Maybe i can get it sealed or something? It was in florida.

So faggot Recaptcha is worthless?

> cops are exempt

fucking liberals

It has to be a conviction. Youre clear to get a gun. Besides you can always buy rrom a private party regardless of criminal record. Zero faggots are going to tell me i cant defend myself

I knew Sup Forums was full of retards but God fucking damn this is a special level of fucking retarded

these laws need to be amended and upgraded by the citizens to include politicians and 'public sevants' and foreign and domestic dignitaries who have ANY domestic problems , which they all seem to do, from being protected by ANYONE, read that as their bodyguard and security details from protecting them, ie the politicians, celebrities, et. al. with firearms and /or ammunition. If these virtue signaling politicians are so concerned about guns and domestic situations and restraining orders, then they will lead the way by preventing any bodyguard and /or security personnel from carrying any firearms or ammunition to
'protect' the politically connected or elected for any reason under any circumstances. It is way past time that these politicians, many of whom have domestic spats and 'psychological' problems from being protected by guns in the hands of bodyguards and security guards. They need to be subjected to the laws that they pass on the people. And since politicians and 'officials' are so 'special' there will be additional laws and penalties should they have domestic situations or restraining orders against them and their legal buddies try to cover it up so that these politicians will not be subject to the same penalties that they impose on the people. It is time to catch them in their own web of laws and control schemes...

Sooo... as a casual leaf observer, how does this hold agaisn't the second amendment? I'm pretty sure it's very clear with SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. This looks pretty clear cut to me. I don't see how anyone can be "banned" from owning weapons with how the 2nd is worded. Then again I think even convicted felons (once time is served) should be allowed arms, but whatever, the constitution is just some paper and the blood spilled for it, well who cares am I right?

What kind of situation is required for a restraining order to be filed? Can I just file a restraining order against whoever I like?

How about against the governor?

good thoughts Leaf. ALL civil rights should be restored including the Second Amendment, once time is served and rehabilitation has happened. No more of disenfranchising citizens of their Second Amendment or making it more difficult to restore their 2nd Amendment rights for social virtue signaling B.S. reasons. The Gun Control Act of 1968 and the (((Lautenberg))) Amendment need to be severely changed and modified.

Good shit