The Shoah of Information

The amount of information available on the Internet today pales in comparison to the information that was available on BBSes and early PPP/SLIP Internet days.

Kids today think that even if they are outside of the system and have a mind and research independently, they can find the truth. But, they don't realize that most of the information available 20 years ago is no longer available online and has been completely shoaded.

I have seen the systematic erasure of information in my own lifetime.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdZxI3nFVJs
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Thank you user!! God bless.

nice digits. bump for interest

Am I a brainlet who didn't get it or was Eraserhead pretentious garbage that made no sense

are there any archives of this alleged "information"?

t. too young to have ever used BBS's

youtube.com/watch?v=NdZxI3nFVJs

NO. That's the point. It's been SHOAHED

THIS. Thank you user.

its about entering the atomic age or some shit.

For the record, I never watched Eraserhead. I was just using it as a meme for the erasure of date from the earlier days.

based digits
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

LYNCHED

Trying to find video of Hannity prior to 2008 is a fucking chore. Especially the stuff after 911 when he was sucking Mueller's penis and telling anyone who didn't appreciate the complete loss of our 4th Amendment that they were a bad American

Bump

Nah there still around...
Wait your mostly faggots... they don't exist there is no reason to own a dial up modem.

what sort of information are we talking about here? what's been scrubbed?

shoot all these faggots in the face

Honestly, I don't even know where to start, because I never imagined the info would be scrubbed. You take shit for granted and the next thing you know, it's gone.

I thought it was genius. It reminded me of me a few years ago.

Henry or whatever Eraserhead's name is, is living in an industrial wasteland enjoying his time off work. He has a new girlfriend and he's going to meet her parents soon.

I felt bad for the people that have to live in that world. The dinner scene is one of the most uncomfortable scenes I've ever seen in a film. The way they portrayed Henry's child to be a flesh monster that only cries and vomits really makes me never want to have kids until I'm prepared for it.

Also when Henry fucks his neighbor and when she sees him next she sees him with a crying fleshbaby face.

Great movie, any similar ones? Already saw Begotten.

also when Henry kills his child and it grows into a multiplying mass of tentacles...it's him losing his sanity due to the modern age, killing his child out of psychosis/frustration, and the choice he made is going to destroy his entire life.

It didn't seem pretentious to me, it's pretty straightforward with it's symbolism