new season never

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/539535/c6e1df5f93/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good

I want to touch Mitsuba's fat body.

Even finishing the second half of S2 would be enough

Ok...I thought long and hard about it, but I have come to my decisions

I use Hitoha's mouth pussy as her godly cheeks probably means the inside of her mouth feels fantastic as well. Her doing constant cheek exercises in the attempt to have less plumper cheeks means she's likely the more skilled of the three when it comes to her mouth.

I use Futaba's ass pussy less because of the fact that her constant training gives her the finer ass of the three and more because she's the lesser of two evils here. Mitsuba eats a lot which means her ass pussy is likely to be filled with shit which means nope.
Anyway...Futaba's ass pussy would be nothing short of amazing. The natural tightness of the ass pussy combined with her vigor would be incredible.

I use Mitsuba's pussy pussy because nothing feels better than putting a sadistic bitch in her place by the most carnal means. Having her submit and break under the force of my cock would be an incredible thrill. watching her shutter and moan as she denies the pleasure I give her, the embarrassed shock on her face as I impregnate her...It would be a fantastic feeling.

/thread
Ugliest. Lolis. Ever. Of all time.

You're not supposed to be attracted to kids.

Neither should you. yet here you are.

If you're not attracted to fat 2D kids, you're doing something wrong.

Fuck you I want to rub my dick on Mitsuba's fat folds.

I know the manga ended recently, did Hitoha and Sensei ever get anywhere?

I saw a pic of Hitoha saying "Mr.Yabe, I love you" but don't know if she loves him in a friendly way or in an ilegal way, I should read the manga.

Mitsuba is really sexy, but you already know that.

Does this give you a boner, user?

>boy
>western art
Wew, faggot.

lies
exhentai.org/g/539535/c6e1df5f93/

exhentai.org/g/341837/7e7fc80a94/

The sequel to this one was naughty, I love some oyakodon.

I want to impregnate all three of those fat lolis and Sugisaki too.

i like plain looking fat lolis desu

The translation ended were the show did if I recall correctly

They could barely get two.