MKULTRA examples in mainstream media

Anyone catch this episode of Dr. Phil?

This poor girl suffers from multiple personalities as a result of horrific trauma that was induced over a period of 10 years from the age of 13. She refers to her 10 different personalities as PROGRAMS. All highly similar to what other MKULTRA victims have suffered, like Kim Noble.

Post MKULTRA happenings captured in media, share theories, etc.

Who has been brainwashed? Just how many of them are there? A small army? Spooky stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrGOgPKPZM8
whale.to/b/sp/for1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FPZL5WTilRE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iK0-76FChfk
youtube.com/watch?v=990k-5Jm5aA
youtube.com/watch?v=sBPnihoZdR8
youtu.be/v82-MPeCPnM
nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html
iep.utm.edu/girard/
woodybelangia.com/what-is-mimetic-theory/
youtube.com/watch?v=WnUesRuSF_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link
youtube.com/watch?v=yrGOgPKPZM8

>Who has been brainwashed?

Pretty much all of Hollywood. Probably most people in the upper echelons of the intelligence community. Government officials. CEOs.

So fucked. Did they get Trump too you think?

MK ultra victims are groomed from infancy

Not necessarily. Adolescents are taken too, young adults. Look at Ted Kaczynski, famous stars like Katy Perry.

whale.to/b/sp/for1.html

>whale.to/b/sp/for1.html
Holy shit user thank you

All of society is brainwashed. Notice how shes on Television? For all the world to see.

“The tv cant hurt people and force them to develope multiple personalities!”
No. But it can fuck with your mind and make you do some pretty dumb shit to yourself.

need a rundown of the link

Literature providing extensive knowledge of the MKULTRA program

Multiple personality disorder is associated with psychosis. And psychosis is associated with failed suicide. You cant hide the truth.

Failed suicide is what causes most mental illnesses. It even turns some people into murderous psychopaths.

And you can force someone to teeter on the edge of death.

Subliminal messages and hypnotic suggestions are both real things.
They are not conspiracy theories.
The flicker of the tv lulls you into a hypnotic trance. Then they hit you with the suggestive programming.

Do you control the television or does the television control you?

Its obviosus everyone is brianwashed and a zombie. Its like everyone suffers from Stockholm syndrome. They feel superior because of all the bullshit they went through in life and dispise you for not wanting to do the same.

is it like hypnosis where it doesnt work as well if youre aware?

buy persuasion by cialdini. you can be aware of a lot of shit and do it anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=FPZL5WTilRE

Obligatory.

Hi. I went to a prestigious program for int’l relations in Asia (Waseda) Got singled out for a torture/hypnosis/brainwashing experiment. Probably not as bad as MKUltra but lifespan probably severely shortened because of it. Ask me anything

could you greentext your experience please? Very interested

Regina Louf (X1 witness of the Dutroux Affair the only one that came out in public) had over 80 (i believe) 6 of them were highly elaborated (aka someone took time and effort to create them).

Of those 6, 1 suffered so much abuse and pain that became downright retarded and the other 1 had extreme psychological resistance to cold (military shit).

Her mother was a Satanist (the real deal not the entertainment industry cartoons) and abused her and later Regina found out that her grandmother was also a Satanist and abused her mother.

What did they do to you? Who was responsible for it?

Alright. It’s really long and complicated and I’ll lose a lot of nuance but I’ll try

>First incidence meeting with a Chinese spy, at the apartment of a German friend. He explains something about how Koreans were too dumb to learn Chinese language so they created “the language of slaves.” Other weird shit happens, like it feels like he is cooperating with the German guys girlfriend to attack you.
>forget about it, move on.
Months later, I move into the top research group, because my professor moved to university of Tokyo. Chinese spy is there, grimacing at me angrily. New students all introducing themselves.

More to come...
I would describe it as a rigged game where you are designed to die at the end. If you manage to survive, your mind will be so tortured that you end up killing yourself anyway.

multiple personality disorder isnt a thing. there are behavioral disorders which can make some one act very different abruptly but they dont forget stuff when the attitude changes

its more like mood swings but can be somewhat dramatic like from nervous wreck to violent

Do you have any experience with psychedelic drugs, and did they use any on you?

At some point, I'm sure they targeted him. I think maybe he got through because he's so well-connected and influential.

Bull. You swallowed the disinfo.

Completely different personalities? Completely different (and perfect) accents? Acting like children in a way that the most talented actors in History could never act? and so on and on and on...

Israel got him. Only smokes kosher kuts now.

Feeling like I have no friends at this school, because it’s essentially controlled by Chinese.

In one class, I see a Korean girl ask a very academic question, gets shut down by a teacher because of the way she looks. I decide I will make an effort to befriend her, as she seems like the only person in the school that’s like me, and I also feel like I’m treated different for the way that I look (I’m half Asian). Turns out, that girl is a Harvard PhD

Nothing quite like that, although I think there are times when they spiked drinks so that I would be a weaker target for them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iK0-76FChfk

I ask the girl to eat dinner. She is super charming and composed. Never met a girl like her. Seems like a perfect human specimen. She tells me her favorite movies are time travel movies, and Gattaca.

I’m American by the way.

Around the same time, at school, I keep getting sucked into weird situations. Now that the Chinese spy is my “sempai,” I do feel like I have to talk to him, even though i feel an unmistakeable malevolence coming from him, like he wants to kill me. Tons of other weird shit is happening around me.
I made a male Korean friend, we are talking happily, I ask him his thesis, he says “my thesis is kind of about like, why don’t Korea, China, and Japan all work together more?” Later, he turns completely cold and refuses to talk to me. In classes, Chinese people are always doing weird shit, like trying to inmasculate me, make me feel dumb, etc.

I’m starting to go insane because I can never make any friends. Only the Korean girl is cool to me. She is the one person who makes me feel like I can survive this hellhole.

More weird shit happening around me, like some Korean girl will constantly get my name wrong, no matter how many times I correct her. People seemingly intentionally interrupt me.

I ask her out to dinner again after a symposium. She cucks me for the Chinese spy who by the way shares my name. They are at Starbucks, but it was really easy to find them. It’s like they wanted me to find them. Starting to realize it’s all a set-up. I want nothing to do with them, but they are still my sempai’s so I have to maintain a relationship with them.

You’re just being stupid.

>more weird shit happens
>more weird shit happens
Get out.

following your story weeb, don't stop. ignore shills.

I’m getting to the more fucked up shit.

I’ll speed it up, just realize there is a lot of detail left out.

Korean girl invites me to a lecture and a banquet. I basically want nothing to do with her, but she’s still my sempai so I have to make an effort. Go to the lecture. Fucking weird tension. Receptionist asks me to write my name down as I’m late. I’m the only name on the list.

During the lecture, Korean girl says something like “there’s so many great scholars....”. I really wish I could talk to ANY American, or white person.

So I go to the banquet after the lecture. I’m early for it. Eventually, the Korean girl shows up, ratcheting her fist. Chinese spy is giving me thumbs up. My professor shows up, with all of his professor friends, and they all try to mindfuck me, basically, while building up the Chinese spy.

youtube.com/watch?v=990k-5Jm5aA

The journo presenting this would one day become Governor General of Canada

What do you mean "psychosis is associated with failed suicide"? I want proof.

I realize I’m in a rigged game and they are trying to hypercuck me. She pretended to be my only friend while she told everyone I was a stalker.

I look up the movie gattaca on Wikipedia, it explains that, one character, “realizing they are genetically unfit, walks into a furnace and kills themselves.” I put two and two together and basically everyone is cooperating in this rigged game to erase me from existence.

Candy Johnson from the Beach Movies said it started when she was 4 or 6 because her dad was a army non com and it was not unknown for them to loan there kids to the program

youtube.com/watch?v=sBPnihoZdR8

stepped away for a minute. thank you. thats pretty rustling

Just do a school schooting on those bullies and go out in a blaze of glory
I'm American and I say DO IT!
That's standard narcissist gaslighting
Many people are mentally ill like shills for instance and think they are superior by mobbing others
Obviously we need to glass that peninsula with you on it

After a lady named Mandy and Candy Johnson were on coast to coast talking about MK ultra I wrote a script for the Olsen Twins "Mandy and Kandy the Ultra Twins. They escape a center and have only one "tv remote" between them to switch personalities each having about 10 with various skills sets and not all the personality know of one another or that they are sisters .

But once the Olsen twins stopped having sex with random old men i threw it away

then what happened?

You don't have to take it personal by the way. Don't hang on to this or it will follow you for rest of your life.

I give the girl one last card, just so I can outplay her. She expects me to write her a love confession, so all I write is “I learned a lot from you. Thanks.” As I write my name, I realize I am becoming dissociated from my identity. After this, I can’t interact with them at all.

Alright, speed up, this game goes on for 6 or so months, and the tension accelerates out of control. Essentially, the Chinese spy starts doppleganging me, so any interaction turns into a secret death threat. But how can I explain to authorities that someone copying me is a death threat? Eventually when my professor is on his side? It becomes like hypnosis “you’re going to die. You’re going to kill you self.” Eventually I can look at a wall and see skulls. Starting to go insane, Fast forward, everyone around me had planned out this scripted backstab in unison, my paranoia starts going out of control because I can’t trust anyone, I’m basically mindbroken, and now they can reprogram me. They all told me 1000 lies each, and then they associate the lies with something basic “thumbs,” “stars,” my name, etc. the doppleganging also erases my sense of identity. Structures in my head are being rewritten like a virus.

Hopefully this is making sense. It’s more fucked up that it sounds. And it’s still going on

Brb gotta go to work

dude you are mentally ill with clear signs of psychosis likely schizo related. literally meds can help don't wait until you hurt someone or yourself

Kinda like the girl in the OP video?
I have some problems now, but it’s because of what happened to me. I left out a lot of detail but I can explain any aspect of it, it’s just that their methods are really discreet. Remember what I said about the “language of slaves?” That’s because they’ve associated their evil and lies with basic structures of ideas, like stars, my name, thumbs, etc. they can keep triggering me and harassing me until I die.

In other words you're a schizophrenic half-gyopo

>be user
>not realizing that this is us
>we're monarch and predecessor mk ultra
reflect user, what do you think we are?

that's classic schizophrenia you mongoloid. believe it or not but again seek help before you hurt someone or yourself

What does a star mean to you? What does it mean to a Jew? That’s all it is. Twisting the structure of language, except instead of one symbol, they try to turn the entire world in a shitty memory.

if you have a trauma in your life they use this, because it makes you act like normies would not. that's what it's about, and if you are a hacker, you will do things normies wouldn't if they push the buttons

youtu.be/v82-MPeCPnM

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

chinese """people""" just want to steal your fish user. they also have a history of eating people like the subhumans they are
no they just hear stupid things on their ear, like terry davis(PUB), our saint and savior

you were probably sent here, like the rest of us. and if you don't realize by now that you are a part of these monarch or other cia derivate programs, you are pretty stupid. what do you think makes you tick? how did you get here? I was activated in 2014, I didn't even know what I was then

Fair enough

Do please elaborate on their actions if you can, user, your story is interesting. Wasn't genuinely trying to shut you down earlier

they even made me hack a lot of shit, in hinsight I see how they played me

>Subliminal messages and hypnotic suggestions are both real things.
Prove it faggot

This just in: some people are crazy.

Not everything is a conspiracy you fucktards.

Thanks.

The crazy thing is.. You're right..

They are all trying to kill you:/
Dude.. I know..

Look.. Everything will be alright.. It's legal if it's self defense.. Even in Japan..
Everything will be all right..

>tfw no mkultra'd sex kitten gf like Ariana Grande

When I write it down in this way, it's sort of difficult to simulate or explain the overall effect.

Essentially it was like what said,
but its more like hyper-gaslighting because it wasn't just one person, it was an entire ecosystem.

As they do this to you, they weave their actions into the basic building blocks of language. In the same way that you've been educated, over the span of usually 12-16 or so years, you had to learn what things are. Why do you know that a red octagon means stop? Why is extending the middle finger an offensive gesture? You were taught these things.

I tried to give enough hints about the beginnings of it, but it gets 10000 times worse than that.

Just imagine how fucked up it would feel that you don't even want to interact with your own name, because it is associated with pure evil.

Basically they were trying to teach me to stop existing, and to make my world so painful that I would eventually give up and die. It's not physical murder, it's more like existential torture.

Sounds like you are a victim of Zersetzung tactics user. Research it. It is pretty fucked up shit and often ends in the victim commuting suicide. Good luck and try to persevere and maintain your mental stability.

You're just so special to have been "chosen" huh?

Anyway, what I am getting at is I can sort of understand this girl and why she is like this. Her mind suffered a catastrophic mental wound and, in the same way your body needs time to heal physical trauma and regenerate, she had to create psychological tricks to craft an identity for herself, because the one she had was too painful to use.

dr phil is terrible at this wtf

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

I BELIEVE HIM,CHINKS HAVE NO SOUL AND SINCE HE IS HALF ASIAN,THEY LOOKED DOWN AT HIM.FUCK THE CHINKS,LOOK AT ALL THOSE MOB VIDEOS THEY DO,VERY COORDINATED AND INSECT LIKE.

It’s all in yo head babby. The entire education system is designed that way. It makes many people confused and suicidal.
>Chinese spy
May I ask what you were studying?

This is a virus. Don’t look, don’t look ..

If you can't tell Trump has changed personalities/agendas in the last 4-5 months I don't know what to tell you.

mk ultra was extremely broad

link for pic related pls

-Yes. Here is why I was chosen:
-As an American, a lot of Chinese people looked up to me at that school. Therefore, Chinese government officials at that school hated me.
-I'm half. A lot of Chinese people hate halves. -I'm pretty good looking, tall, especially compared to them.
-My Chinese wasn't good.
-I was an artist type so they thought I would be easiest to manipulate. They had doxxed me and already saw that I was a really dark person beforehand.
-etc etc.

International Relations with a focus on Development Economics. After my first year professor left (because of Chinks), I moved into the top research group on International Economics.

tfw we were all victims of mkultra and these "outliers" are actually the last sane people on the planet

Thanks guys.

No joke, I consider this an act of war from the Chinese. But I don't have anyone that can help me.

Narcissism/ Persecution Complex/ possible schizo.

You are nobody, pal. Go to your nearest Chuch and humble yourself before God. You are not a tall handsome mega artistic genius. You are nobody.
You are free and belong to no one. Still, you must make yourself a slave to all.

Manlet detected.

nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html

Check that out. That horde of muslims mobbing someone. Imagine the social dynamics of that, why something like that happens.

Now imagine what a mob of Chinese and their shills would be like. Instead of physical harm, its mental, and instead of in a few instants, spaced out over years.

whenever some on coughs... i get that same feel you have. I find my mind jumping to fight or flight and then my mind thinking up how i can save whats left of my self esteem.

Basically any cough automatically installs a "its me against them" mentality. The coughing is very often and very loud, i try like hell to find a pattern to it... but it seems like its a pre emptive thing now.

Nice thread.
This may be not that helpful.
I love thinking that you all have a good developed critical thinking.
Okay, Let's do a mental experiment. and as such, you don't have to reply, just think about it.

If you see me as a figure of authority, then when I tell you that you're dumb repeatly, will you slowly become dumber?
How do you avoid this?
I assume that you have read Demian.pdf
What if I'm not (necessarily) a figure of authority?

m cult ra

I understand those dynamics. Im not sure if you do.
There is no relation to your case. One is hypermimeticism due to an inherently sacrificial religion, the other seem to be the imaginings of someone in need of specific psychiatric help. Please seek it.

iep.utm.edu/girard/

woodybelangia.com/what-is-mimetic-theory/

You forgot about the trauma based disassociation.

Never read this Demian. Can you give a summary?

I might say that if you keep calling me dumb, you are filling my head with information that is pointless at best, malevolent at worst, which will interact with my ability to access my intellect, probably detrimentally. Basically, you are attacking my psyche and making me "dumber."

I would avoid this by defining you as malevolent, and diminish your effect on me by rationalizing you as someone not worthy of authority.

It's funny you bring up sacrifice, because that was part of the dynamics of this whole fiasco.

wew lad. they always get trippy when it gets to the trauma

heres one

youtube.com/watch?v=WnUesRuSF_g

There was Maria going nutty on stage. What about that spat of news casters having episodes of talking gibberish on air?

Then had you read the links i gave you, you would understand that you must

"forgive them for they know not what they do".

Go to church. Repent.

reminds me of Jedi.
>too old, too old to be trained!

Children are easier to wash because their brains are more plastic, but there is also the potential to permanently arrest the development in crucial areas and structure it appropriately for what you intend them to be used for. For adults and younger adults whose brains have developed, psychotropic drugs are needed in order to effectively restructure. That's why they blew Ted's mind with LSD. That's why they blew all those adults' minds with LSD. They used absolutely insane doses too

>behind the scenes at Nickelodeon

That sick fuck needs to go down

She is trying to distract herself from her memories. Just like anyone else, but her memories are so bad that she has to try and snap herself out of the thought via speech, and hearing herself would distract her into thinking something else. She can't believe what happened to her. "Hello," Like a demonic memory snuck up on her, so she tries to diminish it. "Weird" "Oh my goodness."

I'm reading it.

I'll tell you then, that belief in God was something that helped me through it. Yes, I had to humble myself before God. During some of the more intense parts, I was literally chanting to myself Psalm 23:4-6

Studying scripture also helped, because it was about war and they were trying to subjugate me.

"forgive them for they know not what they do".
I sometimes tell myself this, but that is only half of the equation. Jesus represents suffering and forgiveness, but God desires punishment and retribution. Not all of them are innocent.

No wonder she became Governor General of Canada...because that report is controlled/fake opposition.

MK Ultra is something far more evil and effective and in fact has been around for thousands of years it's just that is the last centuries it start to became more scientific and therefore more effective.