Welcome to the Ballroom Manga's New Chapter Has Fewer Pages Due to Author's Health

archive.fo/hC4qg

We are so fucked aren't we?

Meh, the series is not that good anyway.

I wonder if she'll end the series prematurely like the Teppu guy. Or maybe take an extended hiatus while she recovers.

as long as she doesn't drop dead, jesus

Do the characters in this series really look Japanese to you guys?

What if she farted?

Just have fewer pages and let the series move instead of a full blown hiatus. Another long absence will surely get the manga cancelled.

Isn't the raw out already?

Again? Shit.

>Another long absence will surely get the manga cancelled
I doubt it, not when they have an anime airing to advertise it right now.

> I wonder if she'll end the series prematurely like the Teppu guy
Didn't the Teppu guy end it because he was literally expecting to die?

Long absence is a long absence, so what if the anime is there if she's going to be gone again for let's speculate, another year? They can just say that the anime convered everything and will put out one last volume. Easy cancellation right there.

>inb4 she's dying

Probably gonna drop dead soon

>Long absence is a long absence, so what if the anime is there
It's already their magazine's most popular series, did not suffer much saleswise from the previous hiatus, and they just invested 2M+ USD in advertising it further. Canceling it this time would be a bizarre choice, there's no reason they wouldn't just grant it another hiatus.

True, but a hiatus is still a hiatus really. Like I said a long one hurts still especially for readers.

All I hope is that the magazine agrees for her to at least put out a chapter every month with fewer pages than expected. Maybe even 28-30 pages? That's better than nothing.

>I read Death

Fuck

>Maybe even 28-30 pages
The last shorter-than-usual-chapter we got had eight, if I remember right. I don't know exactly what the deal is, but the impression I get isn't like she can only work a certain amount a day or anything, it seems like her health just takes turns for the worse and then whatever she's finished at that point is all they can put out.

Well, that sucks. Every other month we have incomplete chapter...

Anyway what kind of illness does author has? She's being ill way too often.

Are the manga volumes actually selling well?

It's really crazy how the Japanese overwork themselves and have such bad health.

You guys should give the author your strength by buying the volumes and \o/.

Are the official translations good?

gonna guess overwork or stomach cancer

What's with nips and getting sick all the time? Why do they seem to get much more ill with common stuff like colds? Is it the mono culture stopping them from evolving resistances at the same rate?

>It's an "I WANT TO LIVE" episode

;_;

>bringing that up
>;_;
re-evaluate your life

STOP

>9 volumes in 6 years
>overworking
Genetic diseases still are a thing you know, dumbasses.

Mangaka should take better care of themselves.

It's Japanese cold user.
Shit is fatal.

Confirmation bias.

Do you follow any western writers or something? Are there even weekly western writers? Most things are made by more than one person anyway so one of them not being there doesn't stop a project so no one hears about it.

Only Brandon Sanderson delivers promptly.

FUUUUCK.

>The November issue of Kodansha's Monthly Shonen Magazine debuted on Wednesday with fewer pages

This month October?

No. 163026907
Not even worth a (You)

What a shame. I was looking forward to this chapter too since it seems like this arc is finally going to wrap up. Are the raws out yet at least?

>"I WANT TO LIVE"
>"I wanna get married"
FUUUUCCCCKKKK
That author last wishes are sad as fuck. What is her series again?

Is this going to end up getting cancelled? That one year hiatus almost did the job, and now she's getting sick more often.

Pretty sure it's this week.

Well said.

I wanna know the sales numbers though.

Tbh, he isn't human.

I wonder if these bouts of sickness are going to make her rush to a conclusion? I hope not since Tatara has a long way to go until he catches up with Shizuku, and an even longer way to go to dancing at Blackpool with her if the flashforward in the first chapter is any indication. I hope it doesn't get a Teppu ending.

Only a Chinatsu end can make up for all the delays.

Kill yourself, it's better than your favorite manga.

>eight pages or so this month
>still no Chinatsu

Suffering.

Fuck. I hope she gets better and all, but it has been a long time since she started having health problems, is it that serious?

Instead your health never keeps you from shitposting, does it.

How old is she?

The black-haired girl in the gif or the author?

If Chizuru, 23. If the author, dunno.

Red-haired girl is 15-16.

Damn, Kugumiya's hospital therapy and strong determination to recover must have been emotional to draw.

Someone did say it in a previous thread, it's like the author is drawing whatever her emotions are at the current moment.

Really hope she recovers. It's really an entertaining series for me.

>Or maybe take an extended hiatus while she recovers.
Didn't she just come back from a year long break? Whatever they are doing to all those mangaka, they might consider toning it down a little bit.

The anime might finish the arc before the manga.

Noragami is published in same magazine and is on undetermined hiatus since the start of the year too because the mangaka have health problems. The magazine is fucked.

Can't she just switch publishers?

>Didn't she just come back from a year long break
Yes, but she got sick again two months ago which resulted in a shortened chapter then too. I'm worried about the future of this series now. Either we have another hiatus coming up, or she's going to try to rush an ending because her health can't keep up.

Well, I hope she is alright.

Chapter isn't out yet?

>Tbh
Kill yourself.

Eh we're not sure if it's really just 8 pages anyway.

Is the anime doing well ratings / BD wise?

No.

same.

3DPD please die.

At least properly finish the current arc before cancelling this series, or rushing for an ending.

She's dead, Jim.

She's actually dying.

Where are you getting this from? Is she legit dying?

No you mong. That's an obvious samefag.

If it was harmless, they wouldn't explicitly cite health issues for something as inconsequential as fewer pages in a chapter. They're preparing the public for the worst to come, that's what it is.

Ignore this cunt.

Yes.

it would be very stinky

volumes in 6 years
>>overworking

>the mangaka have health proble
Wasn't Noragami's mangaka the assistant to the guy that made ALIVE, who is also dead? Is this publisher cursed?

>Noragami is published in same magazine and is on undetermined hiatus since the start of the year too because the mangaka have health problems
Wait, weren't they the artists for -

Yeah, that. It'd be some grim shit if they died, too.