Jessica Tarlov outed by Watters on Hannity and froze her like a donkey punch mid sentence

During a back and forth on Hannity tonight Watters referenced Jessica Tarlov being a Jew when discussing Obama and Farrakhan. She was tripped up and internally shocked like she got verbally donkey punched and had to perform a system reboot mid sentence that she was just "outed". Add another star to the jewsinthenews.jpg boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHDFP7WN0_I
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
hooktube.com/watch?v=HHDFP7WN0_I
youtube.com/watch?v=oT7MS0GxKoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ethnic or convert?

SUCH LINKS TY OP

she is so adorable i love her

She was called a Jew by waters because she was defending Farrakahn when in his speech was criticizing Jews
>Waters "Why are you defending him, I mean you're Jewish."

OP you are literally retarded

Sage

I want to hold her close and pat her head lovingly while she fumes incoherently about Obama inheriting a bad economy.

It just happened faggot. LIVE!

leave my liberal jewfu alone

She talks like a muppet. 7/10 -- Will spare her on day of the rope.

Watters better be wrecking that ass in his office after the show.

Literally nothing

So yeah...just like I said originally. Gas yourself you Jewish shill.

she is sort of adorable in a terribly stupid way....

Don't spare a single one. I've known and worked with Jews personally. Almost nothing on this website is exaggerated. They are a truly vile and horrible race that need to be extinguished.

He acts like he's the big swinging dick since O'Reilly left

I help her with her canoe from time to time
>If you know what I mean

You are a fucking retard did you not hear the context of the situation? Read my first post again and matbe stfu. This is the type of stuff the alt-right runs on.

And you thought Tucker was the only /ourguy/ at Fox News.

You aren't saying anything different than OP, moron

>as the only /ourguy/ at Fox News.
literally named the Jew on Fox News. It's not easy.

wrong pic

Would breed and schmear my bagel with cream cheese made from her milky/10

I am part Jew, and can confirm everything on this site and more. I am half jew (fathers side), so not legally jewish (goes by mother). I’ve been a Christian my whole life as well. But the Jews I know are evil, manipulative, and everything we make them out to be.

no need to dox yourself faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=HHDFP7WN0_I

>so not legally jewish (goes by mother)
i dunno this sentence sounds pretty jewwy

She's Jewish? Wow, I never see a Jew in the media. Good for her.

We KNOW !!!

i'd like to fuck her face

kek
went to Israel with a group of Jews, only goyim there. I went deep cover & it was fucking scary. That’s when I realized everything said about them is correct times 10. I went in supporting Israel, I went out hating it.

when does he call her a kike?

Thanks bud, mighty white of you. 3:36 mark for the money shot.

sagem

(((Named))) 3:36

3:35 user

sauce?
Where is the sauce OP?

its in the YT link like 4 replies down... he says:
"... what if he [Farakahn] said that about Jews, you're Jewish..." he didn't name the Jew. saged.

Are you telling me Jesse Watters isn’t Jewish? Cuz he looks Jewish. Pretty sure that dude is Jewish.

Thanks riley!

Yeah didn't say it wasn't a good thing. I was inferring there are many more /ourguys/ at Fox News than just Tucker. Hail Watters

Anytime

Holy fuck,
R A R E
A
R
E

R A R E
A
R
E

of course he is. He was calling out a "liberal jewess" cause "conservative jews" like him are pro-Trump pro-Israel, etc.

Get with the mainstream narrative you soygoys

Go find a stroke victim and you can have one of your own

BAHAHa
I knew something was up and she wasn't just an awkward looking white girl.

Jessie is the fucking man. I love how he walks around like he’s got a 10 inch cock. Just cold busting motherfuckers right in the face with truth

Jessica is a retarded cunt, but I would jackhammer her fart box until her colon prolapsed

i grew up with one and they all have this nervous energy about them.shifty and they snatch everything.you cant hand a jew anything,hell grab or snatch it out of your hand.

the roman salute at the end

WOW

She is ugly as fuck.

THIS!

is truly is His World.

I saw that. Pretty funny. Like the old saying goes, "But call them a jew and they recoil..."

Literally happened.

Shout out to Hannity for that beautiful introduction, really underrated in this thread. Farrakhan says the Jews' time is up and their world is through & Hannity introduces the guests by asking: whose world is it? - playing on Waters' catch phrase but setting up the sparring match between the anglo & the jew. Quite good.

Do you even know what doxing is, mongoloid?

Pizza boy

now Tucker and Watters have named the Jew on Fox

qwhore
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Goddamn I knew she had to be a Jewess or else I wouldn't have spent so many loads to her

R
A
R
E

BASED savage

DELET dis

on Hannity
jews
SHOCKING

who has a link for ya boy

You are mischling. You will need to be purged too. Sorry.

hooktube.com/watch?v=HHDFP7WN0_I

All these people are useful idiots, fuck them all every one of them.
The fact that we have dual citizenship entities sitting in our governments says it all.
Wake up sheep.

shifty joo is shifty

jewess outs a jew on national tv @ 2:06

youtube.com/watch?v=oT7MS0GxKoQ

That was an obnoxious exchange

FNC night time line up is so much better now that they got rid of megan kelly and boomer'o'reily.
We get based Martha to warm up the oven, Tucker to tuck them in, Hannity to lock them up, and Laura to push the buttons.

My dad hates this woman so much. He yells at the TV every time she's on it. I can't wait to tell him she's a Jew.

Jew I lived with (he owned the house of course) short bald Jew . nervous guy with a weird exaggerated sense of self worth especially for being a short balding goblin

Megan Kelly and Martha are both cunts. Martha is a holdover from the old Irish-Jew alliance where they place token Irish in positions of power. Martha will not have a show for long

Jews get caught up in their tribal paranoia and convince themselves that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

But without an external threat to bond them, Jews are horrible to each other and they hate each other.