Hey Sup Forums, Marxist/Communist here... convince me to be on the right/libertarian/nazi/etc

Hey Sup Forums, Marxist/Communist here... convince me to be on the right/libertarian/nazi/etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYP8ReaSMyE
youtu.be/qwbFBYkakRs
tgsnt.tv/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Low effort slide thread created to subvert discussion and clog up Sup Forums. Can’t reason with the mentally disabled

I know that everyone here will eat up "muh slide thread", but this was an attempted discussion...

youtube.com/watch?v=GYP8ReaSMyE

"Equality"

youtu.be/qwbFBYkakRs

If you've had a serious good hard look into the two and have decided to fall on the side of communism, what's the point in rehashing the same ideas you've already considered and made your mind up on?

>Hey Sup Forums, Marxist/Communist here... convince me to be on the right/libertarian/nazi/etc.
No.

>I know that everyone here will eat up "muh slide thread", but this was an attempted discussion...
There is no reasoning with anti-Whites.

>Hey Sup Forums, Marxist/Communist here... convince me to be on the right/libertarian/nazi/etc.
>I know that everyone here will eat up "muh slide thread", but this was an attempted discussion...
You will watch this documentary and if you're not completely brainwashed you may learn the error of your ways.

tgsnt.tv/

"Communism strives for the equality of all peoples and genders" -Marxist professor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

More communist equality for all races.
By the end of 1933, millions of people had starved to death or had otherwise died unnaturally in Ukraine and the other Soviet republics. The total number of population losses (famine death and birth deficit) across the entire Soviet Union is estimated as 6–7 million.[63] The Soviet Union long denied that the famine had taken place. The NKVD (and later KGB) archives on the Holodomor period made records available very slowly. The exact number of the victims remains unknown and is probably impossible to estimate, even within a margin of error of a hundred thousand.[64] The media have reported estimates by historians of fatalities as high as seven to ten million.[65][66][67][68] Former Ukrainian president Yushchenko stated in a speech to the United States Congress that the Holodomor "took away 20 million lives of Ukrainians",[69] while former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper issued a public statement giving the death toll at about 10 million.[22][70] The use of this figure has been criticised by historians Timothy D. Snyder and Stephen G. Wheatcroft. Snyder wrote: "President Viktor Yushchenko does his country a grave disservice by claiming ten million deaths, thus exaggerating the number of Ukrainians killed by a factor of three; but it is true that the famine in Ukraine of 1932–1933 was a result of purposeful political decisions, and killed about three million people."[70] In an email to Postmedia News, Wheatcroft wrote: "I find it regrettable that Stephen Harper and other leading Western politicians are continuing to use such exaggerated figures for Ukrainian famine mortality" and "There is absolutely no basis for accepting a figure of 10 million Ukrainians dying as a result of the famine of 1932–33."[22][71]

OP/Faggot isn't even in the thread anymore. He created the thread to slide something else and now he hopes it has enough life to swim to the top of the forum on its own.

If you must post, sage.

The shaded nations on this map is how much the holocaust is taught in education in that nation. Notice how almost all the muslim countries are white, while the white countries are red.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Now this is a map of which countries recognizes the tens of millions dead in the holodomor. The holocaust is known universally in white countries but the only the direct victims of soviet genocide and a few western nations with significant Ukrainian populations.

I also never knew what the Holodomor even happened and that Stalin was worse then Hitler until I did my own research, It was never mentioned in school, yet i knew what the holohoax was since I was 8.

the only the direct victims of soviet genocide and a few western nations with significant Ukrainian populations recognize the holodomor. *

sage this.

read political and philosophical works you lazy soy boy fag
and draw your own conclusions.

No. Im turning this into a redpill thread, so what if this faggot gets his little attention.

At first, it's scary to think for yourself, but after a while, it feels really liberating

> Marxist
> Memeing linux

Linux is not a communist thing you gigantic retard. It's meritocratic as fuck and the non usefull people involved was and is discarded with a strong hand.
The hierarchy of Linux contribution is an aristocracy.

Has more in common with a fascist ideology than with communism.

to be honest, communists are better than libertarians

>convince me

How about no

A innocent Ukrainian farmer is publicly ridiculed and accused of stealing the food from the workers. The Soviets framed Ukrainians and South Russian farmers, known as 'Kulaks" for the terrible famine.

marx wasnt even convinced, read more faggot