The world seems like a violent and dangerous place, but when you put the modern day in context, it’s not

The world seems like a violent and dangerous place, but when you put the modern day in context, it’s not.
1000 years ago humans were ransacking nearby villages, chopping heads off, and raping every woman in sight just because they could.
500 years ago people were traveling around the world looking for resources and slaughtering anyone that got in their way.
150 years ago most of the world was still executing people for “thoughtcrimes” against the rulers of a nation.
Is it really that bad today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
liveleak.com/view?t=f92_1516737062
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is it really that bad today?

It is not,and that is the reason for the decline and degeneracy.
Good times=shitty men

I would prefer to live through history’s violence than this mediocrity we have today

It's gonna get more fucked up soon

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

>150 years ago most of the world was still executing people for “thoughtcrimes” against the rulers of a nation.
>implying that's a bad thing

this

>The world seems like a violent and dangerous place, but when you put the modern day in context, it’s not.

it depends in which places you look

Those other times don't actually exist. The world as we know it was created less than 100 years ago. That goes for all the people who were supposedly "living in it" until then, too. It's all a setting, like in a movie or a video game. The only reality is this one. Everything else is just a fictional background before this particular story can kick into gear.

what the fuck??

where did this happen?

sounds no different from mexico

The state of the world is far worse today.

Currently we are experiencing the systematic and total genocide of Whites brought upon us by weaponized propaganda assaulting us with miscegenation, degeneracy, atheism and other Jewish machinations.

I would do anything to be a regular person, a farmer even, in the ancient days. At least then my life would have meaning.

i guess if you want to fight to survive then you can learn how.

source of that gif?

And I'm the only person who actually exists. The rest of you are just soulless probs. I have no reason to believe anyone but me has consciousness.

BAsed Digits

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Mexico but pretty common in most of central America

liveleak.com/view?t=f92_1516737062

The real question is, "How dangerous are YOU?".

Would you kill a man if you had to?

Powerful. The Bible was so far ahead of its time. I wish fedoratards would stop trying to make it look like a dinosaur relic, especially when the same people would approve of giving boys estrogen and chopping their dicks off.

Could you kill a man if you had to?

LETS KILL NIGGERS!!