Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qu-OujeNDX4
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
media.riemurasia.net/albumit/mmedia/tl/bqj/nkgz/48218/695291815.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=_O8WBnoSWWY
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Nah, just keeping tabs on a few people who do.

I'll just shoot em and take their crap.

That bunker is fucking garbage. I'd rather die by fire than live in that fucking closet. It looks like a Japanese efficiency apartment.

Yes, I keep a can of tuna under my bed.
Nobody will steal it cos of the spiders guarding it.

Dude, you can use it like a candle, too. - provided it's in oil.

Why in the he'll would I want to survive a nuclear war?

not particularity ww3 but just basic end times shtf we are so fucked wasf kinda times, dude enjoy things while they are good when everything goes down, well I want to go down with it.

nope

yeah, with couple of tons of sugar stored in sauna. shit's going to be expensive.

Can someone point me to plans to build a bunker in your basement

I'm preparing to another collapse of Russian economy. I bought for me and my family a country house to move out of city if shit is gonna happen.

The basement of this house in nearly full of seeds of good potatoes, tomatoes etc. In my summer vacation I'm gonna build another basement for preserves of meat, fish etc. Fence of this house have to be higher and stronger and I need to build warm barn for pigs.

Why do you need so much sugar?

I have been waiting for the bombs to start dropping for years

you > youtu.be/qu-OujeNDX4

It's actually a good asset in SHTF scenarios. Lasts a long time and will be a luxurious thing until everything reboots itself. And there is self-consumption of course.

Lmao did you steal sugar

Since reading Sup Forums, it's not nukes I worry about, but a civil war where the US government is rendered powerless, warlords take over, and foreign forces invade us.

shit's going to be expensive&could trade it for coffee, spices or even ammunition.

Wow. Let's forget about the part where sugar isn't necessary for life or infrastructure. You'd be better off with copper or water filters - or water. You'll need them just as soon, too. Also, sugar can come from other sources.

It brings me GREAT PLEASURE knowing that all the liberal fuck tards and larpers do ZERO PREP.

Bring on ww3, all these faggots will starve and eat each other LOL

I'll be comfy as fuck

Seriously? You're American; unless you're traveling, you're safe.

I'm prepping my penis for a 3 hour edging session. Foreskin is soaked in precum.

It is simply a form of SHTF currency. Cooper and water filters would cost user more money.

But you can't feed your family with only sugar! You have to get another food supplies of vegetables, meat, beans etc.

I know I know what are gonna tell me: but I just trade my sugar for food! It's bullshit

>Also, sugar can come from other sources.
yes, from my sources. i'm trading it. sugar doesn't grow everywhere.

Gross

oliko tämä räbästä alunperin?

I was thinking about moving to Syria just so I can have my conflict

>it'll be expensive
>you can trade it for shit you actually need!

It can be sourced from beets and other plants; something I expect will grow easily in any soil you'd have to walk on to trade sugar.

>sugar doesn't grow everywhere
Same as everything

Kek. Bunker real estate market is good there.

In a way.
Is Canadia?

Who the fuck would want to live in a world after one? Fuck that shit, take me out in a flash.

no
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

lol emmä oo ihan varma mut täs
media.riemurasia.net/albumit/mmedia/tl/bqj/nkgz/48218/695291815.jpg

Stop shilling your fucking shitty video, nerd.

>TYT
Spasser.

Already done

Sweet Jesus

sugar + water + yeast = alcohol

alcohol = trade stock, fuel, disinfectant

has the right idea

fpbp

dude I prepped for world war 7
youtube.com/watch?v=_O8WBnoSWWY

Its cocaine regard.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Sup Forums is almost quite literally helping start ww3.

hoarding the ingredients to make alcohol is a pretty great idea actually, as long as no one knows where you keep the materials.

>can't feed your family with only sugar
>ackchullaly
Tell that to America

yeah because it won't affect me I can only profit from a nuclear war.

Alcohol can be derived from many plant sources with simple sugars. If none of those are growing, there will be no one left to trade with long enough to ferment and distill alcohol anyway.

Shut up, bitch

I want you to notice: finbro didn't mentioned he saved water. But lets imagine that he have plenty of it.

What if you have noone to trade? How are you gonna feed your family and yourself with sugar and alcohol?

itll affect me, but ill try to livestream

you could hit me directly with 100 100kilotonne nukes I would not be affected.

First you get the sugar
The you get the power

they do what they must because they can

godspeed to all of them

>How are you gonna feed your family and yourself with sugar and alcohol
bro, its not about living the longest. its gonna be fun

We eat fat too, memeflaggot cunt.

I just plan on raiding for subsistence

Hell I'm 35 now, shitty job, no wife, no kids, if it pops off soon I'll just join up and die a hero. Or maybe go full on road warrior cannibal status.

That's a reasonable reaction.

Lets hope our government it able to also help it start.

It is time.

you should plan to get your ass blown off as well.

Nu/pol/ is full of kids that think cleaning their rooms and nofap will make them into ubermensch. At least half the board will get nig'd when shit hits the fan. Fortunately they're all tryhards from reddit, so nothing of value will be lost.

I will rape any human that moves after it is all done

May as well stockpile astroglide and pocket pussies, then. Also tissues.

>Red: Soy Boys
>Yellow: Soy Girls
>Orange: Woke AF transgender future school shooter

ive had the same job for four years now, thats quite a while for me. kinda depending on its income, and im bummed that i have to. civil war removes that necessity.

ive got roughly 1200 fortune cookies, but my current opened box is about halfway gone. i freaked out when i found that 350 fortune cookies only costs $10

I'm a comfy fag too.

>all that fresh corpse pussy

dont be a debbie downer m8

>he wants to use irradiated plant life to make alcohol

> he doesn't want to make ethanol to power his escape vehicle

In a pinch you can use it to make iv fluid. And simple luxuries make such a situation easier to survive (morale is either a savior or a killer) No one ever listens to me but.. terry cloth rags would be a pure luxury. When you run out of toilet paper not having the ability to wipe your ass fucking blows.

>use rag
>toss used rags in bin
>soak them in ammonia (which you can make from your own piss)
>rags are clean, sanitized and ready to wipe again

A bunker in your basement?
I'll give you a list of considerations

0. water storage in basement + filtration + food. 3 months min per person.

1. VERY HEAVY duty door & frame (steel) with multiple points of locking/baring

2. conceal entry to basement if possible. hidden door/bookshelf

3. consider people trying to break through the walls/floor. You could use steel sheets, brick, or poor concreate with steel reinforcement (this is why i suggest hiding the entry, if people dont know its there, they wont try break in).

4. remove and brick up any basement windows if you have any, again so people dont know it exists.

5. hidden ventilation, preferably with filtration for chemical or radiation. could run up throught the walls and out the roof. something that looks normal eg toilet vent pipe.

6. dig a tunnel as a alternative exit if your under seige and need to bugout (careful not to burry yourself as your tunneling, reinforce along the way)

7. CCTV system. It will be CRITICAL to know whats going on outside and inside your home. If the cost is clear. Hidden cams with IR 920 are best.

8. roof solar + battery packs that are in your basement, so you can power shit. (try not let your solar be seen from the street).

9. consider a stage door system. Say you let someone in and there is a gang hiding outside your fucked. but with two stage, they come in, first door locks, next door opens. cant get stormed. Could be as simple as door at top of sitars, door at bottom. CCTV would negate.

This, prepping is good on paper but actually executed there are way too many variables. You told your non prepped co worker? He comes over armed to the teeth and shoots you dead for your shit. Townsfolk are all starving and they notice you aren’t? They bum rush your heidy hole at 3 am and take your dry food and guns

We were all friends before this NIGGER came along

Yeah. Bready much.
Nukes are badass. Your typical Russian one will be carrying ten warheads, delivering them to various targets. Each warhead will obliterate 10 square miles, devastation will radiate out from those points in bands but also taking into consideration geological features (mountains). You'd get hit by hundreds, maybe thousands of just this sort of missile just on America.
But Rest In Terra Pax my large arsed friends because revenge would be yours. American ICBMs are generally similar but each carries 15 warheads and each warhead will destroy 15 square miles.
And we'll be quietly glowing having released our 14 warhead variety of doom. Who knows what at? Maybe at ourselves just to be politically correct since everybody else was destroying themselves.
And the meek shall inherit the radioactive cinder, and decay.
G'night. Stay white.

Do you have some good fortunes?

if you're gonna go down this road, you're gonna need this

i dont want to live in a world where i cant watch classic simpsons episodes

got a couple rifles, would like some food and water stocked but dont have a lot of room in my apartment. What are cheapest, most compact options?

Nope. I live 2 blocks from a former missile base so I doubt the commies are gonna update their maps.

just had two

>is Sup Forums prepping for ww3
yes

Why on frogs green earth would you two think preppers wouldn't be very well armed?

You reminder me of the dipshits who think they are going to play bandit on Mormons and take their food storage during the happening. No, the Mormons have more guns than people and are going full Mountain Meadows massacre about 3 hours after society breaks down.

Why do you have 1200 fortune cookies?

Let me tell you two others...

1. Cigs

2. Condoms.

Lube

Nah, frustrated virgin with poor social skills here. Realized worlds falling apart and I thought why not try to become negan after SHTF. Gonna take up lifting, reading political/philosophical shit suggested on Sup Forums, buy some guns and shit ton ammo, practice screaming intimidating words innawoods, expose myself to a lot of gore. I figure I'll try to powertrip and be a warlord in collapse and have my personal harem like negan in walking dead.

basically, they want to build a typical N64 era legend of zelda dungeon

If irradiated plants are a problem, you may as well stay above ground as the bombs are falling if you don't have the means to grow food or a warehouse of it in store. Sugar won't help.

jokes aside, a few of the suggestions are legit. hinges in odd places, multiple doorknobs, hallways within rooms, etc...

Why wouldn't you put it somewhere else?
I would rather have a working sauna. Sauna's are a luxury, you finns are lucky.

fuck it, you deserve more (You)s. watched that the other day

Could also put a bullet in your head, keep my food and take your shit

no. shit's not gonna collapse

This device, and its prodigious use for about 2-5 hours worldwide renders this whole discussion pointless.

I really, really, really want a /comfy/ bunker like this

Are there even any of these large ones left that are operational?

not true, fallout is only lethal from passive exposure for about 2 weeks, which is just enough time to ferment a few hundred gallons of alcohol

provided you have a basic carb equipped vehicle that wouldn't be affected by an EMP you can distill some fuel, grab basic supplies, a real doll filled to the brim with sugar, and give yourself a 200-400 mile range to either find survivors or setup shop.