South Africa Gov: We Will Print Money, Give to Poor and END POVERTY

hinnews.com/za/national-news/we-will-print-more-money-and-give-it-to-the-unemployed-to-end-poverty-in-south-africa-says-new-minister-of-finance/
archive.is/17di9

The South African Former finance minister Nhlanhla Nene who made a dramatic return to his former position as head of National Treasury in President Cyril Ramaphosa’s new Cabinet has spoken on a array of issues. Nene says he is coming back to fight poverty in South Africa. The minister of Finance says he will do this by forcing the reserve bank to print more money and give it to the poor, especially the unemployed. Billions if that is possible.

“South Africans continuing to be poor when we can print more money to ensure that everybody has it. Our people are poor because there is a shortage of money in the country. It’s not the shortage of jobs that makes people poor, it is the shortage of money. We have paper and ink, so we will print more money and give it to the poor, and make all of them billionaires if that is possible.” Nene said.

The minister did not say how much more money will need to be printed. But he did reveal that this plan will be executed in in the next two months or so, and that every South African will be rich.

>They intend to collapse this country to dirt, and traffic the displaced whites to the Globalists.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trillion_dollar_coin
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>currency hyperinflates
>white landowners become even more wealthy

This will end well.

GLORIOUS!!!!

Inform yourself faggot:

>make all of them billionaires if that is possible
When it costs a billion rand to buy a loaf of bread he'll certainly be right.

>South Africa Gov: We Will Print Money, Give to Poor and END POVERTY

niggers, never chnage

change

It's gotta be a joke. No government is that stupid, right?

...right?

They are not stupid. It is a plan. They intend to wipe it out. UN Agenda 21

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trillion_dollar_coin

bmp

Because that worked out so well for Zimbabwe.

This is great. I hope minimum wage fags are paying attention to this story.

Most White South Africans are living peacefully with no problems with even the poorest of them not having to fear for their lives despite the high crime rate and social divisions that continues to plague them.

Heck, there are even a few White South Africans living in the Black and so-called Coloured townships and neighbourhoods with the local residents accepting them without any major problems!

The problem with the internet is that the main service providers, and search engines, had played into the biases that continues to pervade our society.

This means that anything to do with race, religion, ethnicity, geopolitics, and even family problems will get any search results and general rhetoric doctored according to these biases.

Most of the rhetoric surrounding South Africa coming from the international arena is either dominated by a far-left or far-right viewpoint, which only serves to have our global reputation further distorted than it already is.
Fact:There is no white genocide in south africa

How to topple a government, watch and learn kids.

thanks disinfo jew!

Nuke africa

Jap bro check this beat

>ask a librarian. No

>Fact:There is no white genocide in south africa
Then why are thousands of whites being murdered

hey shop keep, how much is some bread?
shop keep replies 46 trillion hatian mud cookies

sure

sure

>lolbertarians
HAHA I laugh at you

American government is so stupid it thinks printing money causes inflation

sure it did

learn to stfu.

It's just shill slide thread bullshit

********** FAKE NEWS **********

OMG WIKIPEDIA SAYS SO YOU SURE BTFO OUT OF HIM

is this satire, i can't even tell

you're totally not trolling

>couple thousand
>somehow comparable to 6 million

You would think it was. Sadly this is real.

I think you're trolling.

The delusion is strong in this one.

Niggers should learn thier place

I'm sure my cousin who was killed in his house on his farm would disagree with you.

There are speeches from SA politicians about genociding whites. Also I met many white SA who are glad they gtfoed when they could. The only SA person who wanted to go back was a SA jew I hooked up with in London Heathrow Airport that was on my flight from JFK.

ANC Government's plan to get rid of the whites dated 1993. Courtesy of the Clintons

Sorry to hear this user.
Condolences.

But the Clintons are white.

It's an article posted by the onion, right?

You're joking right? You think this is a race thing? You think the engineered take down of a country is based on race? Look around the West faggot. What do you see?
>Tell me this was satire.

You're baiting right? Why would they take down South Africa and try to destroy the white race there if they are white and ally of South Africa?

I am fucking speechless. Lurk for two more years before posting newfag.

>They intend to collapse this country to dirt, and traffic the displaced whites to the Globalists.
I'd buy a qt afrikaner slave loli

I've been here for 2015. I ignore the stupid conspiracy shit. Please, try to explain your schizo ramblings to a normal person.

It's Rhodesia all over again.

That source looks fake.

Obviously you are too young to know how apartheid fell, and who was involved in taking it down. You also obviously have never looked in to it. This is not a 10 minute subject. You clicked on the ANC ruling party document. Why don't you start there. Then look and see which governments sanctioned S.Africa into the ground in the early 1990's, to gain compliance. You can't so stupid to think Sweden, Canada, Germany, Zimbabwe, Rodesia, AUS, AZ, France, UK, is a nigger thing. What is UN Agenda 21? Learn to read

I've been told it's real news.

You faggots also need to combat isis in your area. They're the ones using the jammers againsts the whites.

honestly looks good

jews are trashing the economy and displacing whites to get ownership of the minerals via world bank loans to starving sub saharans

Hope you boers have some cryptocurrency. SA currency is about to become worthless.

spotted the nigger

>cringest meme flag

Jesus user sort yourself out or end it

apply a purple filter tho, it'd end up better

It's a fake story stop spreading it you fucking baboon.

Every time I see a quote from a black African "Finance Minister", I'm reminded of that clip where they give an AK-47 to a chimpanzee, who proceeds to shoot the whole place up at random.

Brilliant, I support this 100%.

Time to buy some btc