>Ethnostate: Enoch, AltHype, Vee, Sargon, Cedarwood, Liberalists
youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI

>Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Real life blood sports:Nick Fuentes Vs Will Chamberlain
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM

>JF video: Vee is stupid and can't into science
youtu.be/LZGKqD6Zyd4

>Wanna know the origins of /IBS/ shill? start here!
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo

Wanna get into backyard /IBS/? Here is how pastebin.com/NMR0im9G

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFSc4mGvNzA
liberalists.org/principles/
youtu.be/HxvNZisaB8E
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=aChhzNe8Tt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vee and jf are autistic in two different ways that make them completely unable to understand each other

Schedule for this week UPDATED 03/06

For today: A talk with Monsieur Z about alternative history. Warski Live 7pm EST
Thurday: Maoist Rebel News vs Sargon 3PM EST
Friday: something something warski live (I don't remember)

JF vs Jay Dyer about religion (No date)
April 1st Flat_earther vs JF about flat earth
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
Alt-Hype vs Spino on race realism (no date)
Ryan Dawson vs tba (no date)
Failure vs Mike Enoch (maybe)
After every major stream ancap user will host a /bybs/ stream

THREADLY REMINDER THAT BOTH AQUA AND SATANIA ARE SHIT

>sarcuck will debate maoist before alt right

kek

People fucked up with the "doxxing server" thing, because it's letting Kraut and his cronies reframe the conversation as "technically we didn't dox".

For the sake of argument let's say they didn't dox. They still did a really shitty thing by attempting to dredge up "profiles" on their opponents to use as attacks, or potentially use as attacks. That's what matters. Not whether or not their gathering of personal info of people counts as "doxxing".

For today: a talk, in circles.

reported.

They're not so bad.

Sargone the Afraid.

very true. JF has his head up his own ass, whilst vee struggles to find his own ass.

What was Vee's fursona? Did anyone ever find it?

delet

(((Its afraid)))

Alt-Hyp/Last Stream youtube.com/watch?v=SFSc4mGvNzA

He's no longer gay apparently.

>make it legal to call people dirty paki muslims and they will stop being muslims

Is veeh dare i say it /ourguy/ ?

Kill yourself, leaf.

Probably a mouse. He wants to be eaten.

In due time, redneck.

So, if this link is accurate
liberalists.org/principles/

These "Liberalists" are some form of Libertarians that hold on to Democracy for some reason and don't seem to really understand what the terms they use mean.

So the answer about them being a band of autists is correct.

Time stamp of when he says that? i'm willing to bet that all he meant was that he no longer wants to criticize people on the "movement" for not accepting gays.

>you're just like vaxxers
>you're just like creationists
>you're just like the ES JAY DOUBELJEWS
>you're just like communist
>you're just like authoritarians
>you're just like islamists
>you're just like feminists

Every liberalist(tm) argument ever. They are incapable of arguing outside their little brainlet box. Feel free to expand the greentext

A liberalist(tm) is someone who believes that their freedoms are being threatened, but has no concrete plan to change the degenerate course society is on, and lacks the fortitude of character to make the tough choices required to make a change. In fact, if pressed on these issues, or their spinelessness, they will often argue that society is doing fine as it is.

Liberalists(tm) are so autistic that they take every term literally. They think that the racial category of "white" refers literally to skin color, because they are unable to comprehend euphemisms. If that would be the case and "white" isn't an euphemism for people of European ancestry/genes/heritage/origin, the Japanese would be classified as white and not asian. They think that Spencer wants literally an ethnostate in Space, unable to comprehend memes and exaggeration like a real autist who doesn't understand nuance, low key social norms/interactions. It's kind of sad, they have the same approach to memes, unable to meme because unable to imagine due to taking everything literally. I've seen this so often from liberalists(tm), it's mindblowing. This is classic autism. They don't understand semantics at all. Terms always have connotations and non-literal meanings. And they change constantly. They are unable to understand language, taking words literally is what 1) children or b) people with autism do. This could be the reason they fall back on semantics in every single debate, because they have deep problems of understanding language. That is the reason they constantly use memes wrong.

>just put cameras and microphones inside of mosques to spy on muslims around the clock
Vee's ideas are hilarious. He has no idea how authoritarian he is. The constant contradictions with them never end.

A Christian is supposed to kill himself daily, you know.

He and Sean Last are also splitting off of the alt right and forming their own group. They haven't come up with a name yet though. Also I didn't know you can walk away from being gay that is neat.

is JF a manlet?

Inshallah nigger, got any local schools I could hit up before I checkout?

He's French

/thread

How about no

FBI Incoming...

What happened to JF vs that one guy?

the time stamp you want is 2:19:29

When is the next /bybs/? I can't wait to watch Joachim suck e-celeb cock for 3-4 hours.

Yeah, he did an interview with Brittany Pettibone and he was about the same size.

Never forget that he interrupted a flurry of holohoax redpills to suck Tonka's dick.

Thanks

>what is a metphor
Day of the Rake, when?

youtu.be/HxvNZisaB8E

I know, I've been looking forward to him shutting down an interesting topic to bring up e-celeb drama

W A N N A B L O W U P

A

F E D E R A L B U I L D I N G ? ? ?

CMON, KID , ALL THE FASHY GOYS ARE DOIN IT XD

Did JF Said ryan faulk for thursday?

>What is humour

a word yanks can't spell correctly huehue faggot

Hey I like em both. I just mean they both have issues understanding what the other is actually saying or intending.

I'm still pissed about that

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

The last three Andywarski lives have been total shit. They should just give up if they cant come up with fresh subjects. No one gives a fuck about genes and the ethnostate this much

I Thought they were getting along well last stream. Shame, Vee was starting to grow on me. he's a qtpie.

fuck off

Hell is for ever!

Diogenes should've pushed it harder.

>No one gives a fuck about genes and the ethnostate this much

Speak for yourself, cuck

They had a bout of autist bickering and JF blocked vee on twitter, but they just reconciled in the stream right now.

Can Andy not read?

Hell isnt real

>hurr durr lets circlejerk about the same subject for 10 streams durr hurr

Yeah, real great content.

Thank goodness, JF was being more autistic than his ex gf desu
OwO how would you know, SATAN????

Hell is for ever!

Hell is for ever!

He's more of a talker, I think.

>It was just a joke, it was just a meme bro - the post

Stop eating weed brownies and pick up a bible

I actually have respect for Vee. Although he's a retarded Gypsy who licks Sargon's ass, he can take banter and doesn't sperg out about it

No

>Catholicism

>Cath o lick siz um

Andy is literally the embodiment of mediocrity

Yeah.

Don't like it fuck off.

This, I find him more endearing than autistic

And at least he fights his battles. Sargon was gossiping with halsey today about Enoch but refuses to debate with him

Christianity is dead

>buuhuu someone insulted my idols

Its funny that a non-white moozie like you would watch Andywarski

wtf is that meme
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>"diversity dean"
>(((diversity dean)))
Jordan Peterson is so close

I don't respect Vee because he constantly strawmans and lies, and when confronted with arguments that he can't refute he just blocks the person, like he blocked Cedarwood when Cedarwood called out Vee's terrible understanding of heritability and its implications on politics.

Vee isn't some lovable retard. He's an intentionally misleading/malicious retard. Fuck off morons.

And Vee is also autistic enough that JF might just fuck him

Is Bloodsports dying? The energy seems to have faded. Maybe doing it every day is oversaturating the market.

He sperged out at Cedarwood and blocked him because of bantz

Will think about you seething during ethno debates from now on kek

It will completly die due to JF being so autistic and not wanting to change the subject

Well, Not For You Tube shut down "Baked Alaska" didn't they?

Christ is risen, Christ will rise again.

Don't be a cultureless cuck, Carry on our traditions even if you don't wholly believe

Don't get me wrong, he can get really annoying fast, and his arguments are shit, but when I saw Metokur banter with Vee, I realize that vore loving gypsy isn't that bad of a guy

youtube.com/watch?v=aChhzNe8Tt4

this

*didn't it?

Hey Cedarwood, enjoyed you debate on the JF stream. You should come on more often, you are quite articulate and present alt-right/white identitarian points very well.

He's a bought and paid for Shabbos goy

>Is Bloodsports dying
Yeah I would say it is. The more entertaining characters like sargon, destiny, and enoch have either dropped or made a statement that they'll do it less. Not sure if bloodsports has too much gas left

Stop being gay, Sven. Vee is not for sexual.

Ryan's new discord
discord gg / CMFZEY

literally who

We just need some actual lefties to debate desu

((( STEAMED HAMS )))

Cedarwood is great. I think he underestimates his rhetorical skills.

Kick King Vee pretender to the throne, and make way for the Dinosaur King, Leader of the liberalists.

Reclaim the throne of the Dinosaur Kang

Reminder, Sargon is now the official leader of the alt right

>dont be cultureless
sucking nigger toes.jpg
>carry on our tradition
>please hold my ashes
im not interested in a weak religion who doesnt even belief in itself anymore

(((they)))

There needs to be more people involved. The usual suspects will soon exhaust the most fierce drama/talking points until new people or drama is introduced. Gotta let it grow in scale for a bit.

Who is the Kang from debate with Weebo?

checked, the end is near.

Hey if Ryan can stop being gay so can Sven.

kek

Anglin is an autist but i'll be damned if he doesn't troll well